Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 73)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

She spoke to Abhi Cry
"You guys Did it" ? LOL

In the never have I ever game, when mukti mentioned "doing it" Nandini reacted as if she doesn't know what Mukti was talking about and now she got it. Google search kiya hoga meanwhileLOL

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 30 December 2014 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot-Loq-

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Genie: Whattodo, I'm a ghar ki chicken at the end of the day. LOL 
I'd love Nandini to point out to him how he's being such a royal ass to Soha in his eagerness to play this game with her. Shut him up for good, while pointing out how unfair he's being to an innocent party. I actually don't mind Soha atm, the actress is playing it really well. Just don't make her a screechy, manipulative vamp and I'm good. 
I don't feel Abhi-Mukti at all. I liked his self-pity speech to her at the rehab, but then on they have just gone downhill for me. Just so bleh. Abhi-Nandini have so much more charm.

@MS: Hug
I think one of the major problems I have with characters like Abhimanyu is the lack of context and background. Right now it feels as if someone just parachuted him into KY2 land out of nowhere and put him on this 'Spread the Happy' mission for  6 months. Meh. I'd have been so much more attached if we had got something to show how he made that list of his, how he became so familiar with Nandini and Chacha-Chachi...basically some sense of where he's coming from. It all just feels so random right now. I don't like to be manipulated into liking a character just because he's happy-go-lucky, wants to make people happy and is on a 6-month deadline.
There's a reason why we love CabIni so much. Because I have seen them happen.  

Edited by BoxedIn - 30 December 2014 at 10:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleySexpotnoor321TheFaerieQueen-MKB-Cat.charminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by medha16

@genie it's just that I want to see more progress story-wise...they are at it again...hiding, sparring, avoiding, fighting just like old times but they are ignoring that big elephant in the room...i want them to have a full-on conversation/ confrontation which has been lacking for a while now.
But this time seeing the precap, I thought that that nandini was pretty hurt...i hope that this calls for some progress where they realize the importance of the other in their lives.

THIS. They have to TALK. Them and Us, we can't just go around in circles for a long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divansree-Loq-medha16

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

I'm Getting anxious at the same time about the story, more for selfish reasons. It's like I have a deadline and things need to start moving.
My most favourite part was Manik acknowledging nandus dilemma of walking away and not staying away. The anaesthetic they used in the surgery seems to have worked some wonders. And baba being a tease vs Nandu being sassy...treat to watch.
PS I despise medical/terminal illness/treatment/drug therapy/patch Adams sort of scenarios
#escapist

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInnoor321medha16Cat.charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@M16 - Thats a very grown up thing we are asking na. Also at this point Nandini cannot talk to him till she is herself sorted in her head what she wants- telling him her fears and the reasons that their thing brings hurt to her will further push him away. Because that guy will not be able to process further the moment he hears that she fears what they can have. He thrives on her courage too, her fight , her confidence is what pushes him and vice-versa.
But right now Nandini is not clear, she is still not up for them, so I doubt she will offer anything new to a conversation beyond what she told him the night she walked away.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyBoxedInnoor321TheFaerieQueenmedha16-MKB-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Trust genie to notice Uttu ka non-dhruv dancing ... Baes be stepping up on the table tho ... LOL
And when Baba, I be like will he do some leg-shaking too but Parth just awkwardly jiggled and stared at Ayaz doing some literal leg shaking thingy LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInnoor321charminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by -MKB-

She spoke to Abhi Cry
"You guys Did it" ? LOL

In the never have I ever game, when mukti mentioned "doing it" Nandini reacted as if she doesn't know what Mukti was talking about and now she got it. Google search kiya hoga meanwhileLOL
Sarika you notice the quirkiest of things. I lubh you 

BoxedInTheFaerieQueen

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ayaz was standing on the table and dancing 
While Baba ka butt freeze was just refusing to move LOL

BoxedInTheFaerieQueen

Go to top