Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 70)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Manik kept telling her to not go outside , Ah no, cabir will see you, can't let that happen, oh god ahahah Ah!

And she still walks out like a true boss -- Because its just Cabir.Not the others.
She can deal!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyBoxedInnoor321

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Flamey -because your words hold that special something , also nobody gets Manik like Rida and you. I toh just mess my way around these two.

I wonder him equating her to a star ,also makes him always feel for her as the unattainable , perfection - which plays on his insecurities all the time and that he needs her words and actions all the time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyFlame.Of.Rose

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I liked how he gave credit to Nandini in front of Cabira Day Dreaming
TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Flamey -because your words hold that special something , also nobody gets Manik like Rida and you. I toh just mess my way around these two.

I wonder him equating her to a star ,also makes him always feel for her as the unattainable , perfection - which plays on his insecurities all the time and that he needs her words and actions all the time. 

hmm...but I don't see Nandini wording it for him anytime soon..
-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I also liked the tiff...Manik being Manik and throwing tantrums 
And Nandu just gave it back to him..blackmailing him
Just like old times Day Dreaming
"and dont forget I am keeping your secret safe..ab tumse kaam karana will be so easy"
"Tum mujhe blackmail kar rhi ho? Bhul gayi fab 5 ko?"
"Manik malhotra fab 5 ki dhamki toh tum mujhe mat hi do"

And Today they just looked at her and Cabira at once got up to perform 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321charminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
You have to give it to Nandini. She walks into the den of Fab-5, writes out a schedule for them, braves all their sass and mockery, and still comes out the bawss at the end of it all. Added bonus, Manik's arrogance got a reality check. You go Nandu! Cool
LOL at the text messages between the bickering birds. They're back to their old games, though I'm kinda hoping Manik's 'make-Nandini-jealous' plan will spectacularly backfire on him, just because he's being so damn smug about it now. Plus Nandini's got her strategy sorted, I really want her to turn this right back on him. This should be one interesting party. 

I'll never get tired of fangirling over ManBir. They are sheer joy. And can I especially swoon over the fact that Manik actually voiced it straight out to Cabir today- That Nandini was the one who brought them back together? That she's pretty much his personal star, his lucky charm? & also where Manik was the one who asked Cabir if he was okay, after they bailed Harshad out? 
Ah the khushi I feel at this friendship. Day Dreaming

The Fab-5 got by on sheer luck this time, frankly. Manik impressed me with his quick thinking about the 'emergency'. LOL
Though I'm glad nobody's buying Harshad's guilty act yet, Alya will now be Harshad's weapon because of the open animosity her friends still have for her supposedly repentant brother. I feel for Cabir though. He has lost so much, and letting Harshad go so easily was clearly killing him, but he understood the stakes and did it for his friend. And he wasn't dramatic about it, even found it in himself to get back to his cheerful self soon enough. Ayaz is so fantastic at keeping it natural and light, I love this guy. 

P.S- Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Abhimanyu dying on us? I like him best with Nandini, and that's pretty much the only reason I want him around. But CabIni is still my preferred ship. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naley-Loq-medha16fan145noor321Flame.Of.Rose-MKB-charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
"sleep walking toh suna tha..but sleep texting" LOL
These two and their bickering Day Dreaming

Edited by -MKB- - 30 December 2014 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07fan145Flame.Of.Rose

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

I liked how he gave credit to Nandini in front of Cabira Day Dreaming

Me too!! Really like he finally can share what Nandu brings to his life with someone. Bira understands these two and respects it.

@TFQ- No pressure,Nandini can tell him even after reconciliation or even sometime into the relationship. Just I feel this is one thing I want Nandini to actually sense his insecurities- because he wears that invincible mask pretty well. We have to remember Nandini thinks it's God complex and not a child who was harassed about  perfection. This will go till he breaks down infront of her , about his family or anything. That is how it will click for her and the need to tell him what he brings to her life. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyTheFaerieQueennoor321Flame.Of.Rose

Go to top