Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

I roll my eyes every time Harshad is onscreen anyway. Now I've a mental image to go with it too. I'm still thankful I don't know what a liver really looks like, otherwise Doc had run away with Manik too. ðŸ˜†

Call me shallow but I miss shirtless Manik. His comfort roaming around topless was such a Manik-thing. I legit hate that black vest now. 

I miss his tattoo...those swimming scenes...they shouldn't take away Manik-ness from Manik...
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 9 years ago
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Adhi I love custard apples too just finished eating one...they are such sweet unassuming fruits well didn't mean to compare it to abhishek . He is such a bad actor that Every time he tries to inject any villainy In his tone feel like throwing something at the TV or barf.
I don't care if they have to do punch- kiss routine or Nandu needs to take a frying pan. I just need them to get talking.

@ genie , I don't really see Nandu and Alya having a convo. Give me an example I'm curious 
-MKB- thumbnail
I miss his hair, that perfectly set hair 
Also his perfect body , i hate seeing him in vest now 
Kar lo Baba kuch exercise 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Random bit...sony mix playing all songs that used to play on tv when I was a teenager.. 
-MKB- thumbnail
iGo now ðŸ¤—
New Years Eve 
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BI and Sarika
I miss shirtless mani too...it sort of adds to the whole arrogant devil-may-care nonchalant persona of his but Parth isn't that fit anymore...he has a paunch now, we r not getting shirtless scenes anytime soon if he keeps hogging so much. ðŸ˜†
And is that tattoo fake? I was really attracted to that badass tattoo but sum1 said that it is fake.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Harshad's face looked like he swallowed the earlier Harshad, doesn't help that the camera always makes you look fatter. How many of you watch Scandal? I am not a big fan but I got the script for the pilot episode and that was fun!
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Random bit...sony mix playing all songs that used to play on tv when I was a teenager.. 

Sarika when you say things like this I feel like hugging you. You and I were teenagers at the same time.
inostalgic 
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can so imagine the scenario. 20 days down the line. Fab 5 almost broken. Due to some godforesaken plan by Harshad and CabIni working together to sort all the sh*t out. They are the most sane individuals on the show. Also, the influence Nandu has on Manik and Dhruv would be helpful. Bira can convince Mukti. Alya might be difficult but some persuation from Dhruv and Manik and she might just get convinced.

Imagine Nandu and Bira hatching the plan together. Oh, my CabIni ship will finally set sail.Legit dreamy.

#CabInipheels
#ThinkingWayInto TheFuture
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: medha16

BI and Sarika

I miss shirtless mani too...it sort of adds to the whole arrogant devil-may-care nonchalant persona of his but Parth isn't that fit anymore...he has a paunch now, we r not getting shirtless scenes anytime soon if he keeps hogging so much.😆
And is that tattoo fake? I was really attracted to that badass tattoo but sum1 said that it is fake.

That tat is definitely fake, doesn't look real at all, looks like a black henna tat!