Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 58)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
iGo now Embarrassed

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
but where is Nandini... gone ya hiding??
So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
As everyone pointed out, the song choice for the MaNan scene was beyond perfect today.

My favourite part was when the lyrics 'Lamha yeh tham jaane ki' played and the world just stopped. Manik and Nandini completely still with her in the cucoon of his arms and him lost in the eyes of the girl who means the world to him. It was their own little paradise for that moment. So blissful. So pure. So MaNan.
Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98LifeGoesOnrubys07apardh_bafan145diva82EXOLzohasad2.0

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@TFQ: I agree.. but I'll be honest and admit I genuinely don't care about MukBhi.. I  watch them because they're onscreen.. I have no interest in them otherwise.. see, that's what I mean.. all I feel is indifference towards this track which means that the characters/actors are not doing a convincing job of selling it at all..

@Genie: I'm assuming the 'love' angle because the actors themselves have been proclaiming it from  the rooftops.. that being said, I get what you mean.. I don't want her realization to come from the fact that he is terminal either.. it must be a willingness to change that comes from within.. from her own desire to get better simply for herself..because if that's not the case then this entire track would be ultimately pointless.. if he actually dies would that make her regress and shatter again.. it would negate all her growth then..she needs to come into her own with this not find temporary solace/solution in 'love'..
I'm conflicted about his real expectations too.. yes, he doesn't want to get 'physical' but he has said things like pehle 'pyar' toh ho jane do etc etc. and referenced  the word frequently in several different ways on quite a few occasions.. so he is hitting on her albeit in his own cheesy not necessarily serious way..
Bottomline.. clarity is what this track drastically needs.. both in word and deed..

@MKB: Night! Don't stop 'pheeling'Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naleynoor321TheFaerieQueendiva82charminggenie

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
So I am kinda back...I am pretty late, ain't I?

So it was majorly about MaNan today...so much about them and so much more to explore about them as viewers.

Can I say I love how they're getting back on track...the way the feels are back, the beauty and simplicity is back...their bickerings and arguments, questions and answers, waits and longing...it makes so much SENSE all over again ^.^

Manik running after her was just...isn;t it symbolic of how it has always been...Manik has been the one finding her, trying to just catch hold of her...coz after all it is Nandini Murthy we are talking about.

I just love his smirks and glances, walks and sniggers and his eyes which bloody gleam at the prospect of chasing her and seeing her struggle. He is so like Christian in this case...he enjoys all of this...seeing her break her own boundaries and letting herself lose...when it comes to him.

The whole lieing to her again...a proof of him enjoying it to bits...he wanted her to stop playing hide and seek..and he can do anything to get what he wants...and he achieves it. The way these two affect each other, understand each other, wait for the other one to react and smile triumphantly when they see the reaction they played in their heads for one another come true in front of their eyes.

The whole "WRONG SIGNALS", can I just hug Manik (for the nth time) to say it on her face as well as mock her...that is so him.

It wa something they had to broach sooner or later...and I ma so happy it came up like this...Nandu is exactly following his footsteps and is just as successful as he was during the "I-will-sacrifice-her-for-Dhruv." drama. I hope someone draws this parallel for them as well.

How they're alike...they're so alike.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lallivenkatpunya25rubys0713thwishnoor321TheFaerieQueendiva82EXOL-MKB-PrincessAshVik

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

@TFQ: I agree.. but I'll be honest and admit I genuinely don't care about MukBhi.. I  watch them because they're onscreen.. I have no interest in them otherwise.. see, that's what I mean.. all I feel is indifference towards this track which means that the characters/actors are not doing a convincing job of selling it at all..

@Genie: I'm assuming the 'love' angle because the actors themselves have been proclaiming it from  the rooftops.. that being said, I get what you mean.. I don't want her realization to come from the fact that he is terminal either.. it must be a willingness to change that comes from within.. from her own desire to get better simply for herself..because if that's not the case then this entire track would be ultimately pointless.. if he actually dies would that make her regress and shatter again.. it would negate all her growth then..she needs to come into her own with this not find temporary solace/solution in 'love'..
I'm conflicted about his real expectations too.. yes, he doesn't want to get 'physical' but he has said things like pehle 'pyar' toh ho jane do etc etc. and referenced  the word frequently in several different ways on quite a few occasions.. so he is hitting on her albeit in his own cheesy not necessarily serious way..
Bottomline.. clarity is what this track drastically needs.. both in word and deed..

@MKB: Night! Don't stop 'pheeling'Embarrassed 

Wish, Genie, He doesn't seem like a insensitive and irresponsible banda to claim love when he is actually terminal. I think that won't be the case, but may have a sad story attached. What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys0713thwish

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@TFQ- Not insensitive - Just he is more focused on restoring her than love . it's not a love build-up per se from him but he is just into fixing her , making her feel alive, so he uses chessy romantic lines to catch her attention but the words are not intended for a relationship that is what I feel. 
@Zoha is back, Lords be happy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenzohasad2.0

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@TFQ- Not insensitive - Just he is more focused on restoring her than love . it's not a love build-up per se from him but he is just into fixing her , making her feel alive, so he uses chessy romantic lines to catch her attention but the words are not intended for a relationship that is what I feel. 
@Zoha is back, Lords be happy!

hmmm...may be the mukti love interest wala spoiler is at the back of my mind I guess.

Go to top