Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 57)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Wish- Closed my eyes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Is it only me but I feel like Mukti and Abhi are a mismatch? Or is it the acting that is failing to impress?Ermm
@TFQ: Hug  You are love.. but iEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@MKB: Pull a Nandu.. close your eyes and just pheelWink

@Doc: Why you be stalking? Come join the party..we will change your moodTongue

Dude I wrote the same thing about Mukti and Abhi a while back here. I don't feel it , he is too whimsical and she is just too long gone . i don't know , I liked his bitter truth wala stuff but after that it's like no progress or push in her. Something's massively off , he is more at ease with Nandu.

@TFQ- is the reason for my current blushing cheeks.

@MKB-  showering ,oving on you!

@13th- parched wanderer and you be the only wish .Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naley13thwishTheFaerieQueen

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Mukthi telling abhi he overacts and phattu was that coz of fandom?
Anyway long day ahead tomorrow just a bit low today. Will catch you girls tomorrow. Goodnight lovelies

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishTheFaerieQueenEXOLcharminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@TFQ: Exactly.. MukBhiDead are not on the same wavelength AT ALL.. they can't have abstract talks about 'magic' and 'wishes' and expect the other one to just get it.. that works ONLY for MaNan because of their characterization and the gradual build up of their understanding..
In today's epi.. the only bit I liked was when she said he was 'disgustingly cheesy'.. I hope they give more these two's dialogues more depth and context.. also try n keep it simple and real.. no metaphysical references.. because that works for Mukti's blunt personality.. or soon this track will lose all credibility..
I like Abhi individually even though he can't act, he has charm (unlike Abhishek who has neitherAngry).. but my point is, if we didn't already know he was brought in to play Mukti's love interest, I'd have thought he was brought in as a friend for Nandu.. he fits better there..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82TheFaerieQueenzohasad2.0PrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ya  even i dont find any spark in mukhbhi scenes..it looks so forced...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82TheFaerieQueen

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
She said he is an over actor 
Lol LOL
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
13th - Actually I am torn , he backed away from the kiss not only because Abhi is a gentelman and respectful but maybe because he isn't exactly looking for a romantic angle with her. He keeps dropping hints now and then , so I am ok if it's not building towards a romantic substantial thing with Mukti , because frankly she doesn't need that right now. 
So that way the lack of depth is ok, but my problem is him bringing in a new perspective in her life- I don't want it to grow in her after knowing about his illness. It's about time she actually ponders about his harsh truth , that just fell flat. 

He fits in better around Nandu because she gets him even with all the cheese and he might be able to act that well, the guy has that charm - I like him, also feel he can bond well with Cabira and Manik but with Mukti it just falls flat whatever they are aiming. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naley13thwishdiva82noor321TheFaerieQueenEXOL-MKB-PrincessAshVik

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

@TFQ: Exactly.. MukBhiDead are not on the same wavelength AT ALL.. they can't have abstract talks about 'magic' and 'wishes' and expect the other one to just get it.. that works ONLY for MaNan because of their characterization and the gradual build up of their understanding..
In today's epi.. the only bit I liked was when she said he was 'disgustingly cheesy'.. I hope they give more these two's dialogues more depth and context.. also try n keep it simple and real.. no metaphysical references.. because that works for Mukti's blunt personality.. or soon this track will lose all credibility..
I like Abhi individually even though he can't act, he has charm (unlike Abhishek who has neitherAngry).. but my point is, if we didn't already know he was brought in to play Mukti's love interest, I'd have thought he was brought in as a friend for Nandu.. he fits better there..LOL

Yes, Both of them need to use simple language to communicate. And should build some connection soon in couple of scenes more. Soha's character has managed to establish what she was supposed to do by now both with Manik and Nandini. But in case Abhi you rightly said, the spoiler is only background we have. I have hope from this week though, because parth has gone on leave they should focus on other characters more in this week now. More so in terms of writing. screen space is fine.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishnoor321diva82EXOLcharminggenie

Go to top