Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 26)

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Same that nandini is all sorts love. I just loved when she said the first line- that whole scene with Manik's comeback and i will be waiting for tonight...shit , these two are so good with the flirt game. 
She is snarky , funny, wise and has this reasonable side- no wonder she gets along with almost everyone. There is something very warm about her, actually glowing . 
But with Manik, it's like no need to be in control for her too, she goes through this emotional ride which makes her feel so herself, so alive. I don't know how will they show what Manik brings to her, because the boy needs to hear that too- that he can be somebody's star too. Last episode , it seemed she was starring at his stars, trying to figure out their equation, this from a girl who hated stars . He has certainly brought this chaos in her perfectly logical world. 

That flashback was so poignant. She was remembering her promise to him, wondering about it. It ties in with her guilt too, she had promised to shine for him yet she feels he hurts himself when she's around. And yet she can't keep herself away either. No wonder she let it all out to Abhimanyu- the need to let it all out had become so strong. 
@bold: Word. We've all heard Manik's side. Let him hear hers too. How safe and alive he makes her feel, how she never feels the need to hold anything back from him, how she knows she doesn't have to be 'perfect' for him all the time. Sigh, such a long wait this is turning out to be. I so badly want to watch them flirt and laugh with each other again. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 28 December 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousSo_Naleyrubys0713thwishNoorie30noor321TheFaerieQueenEXOL-MKB-PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@BI - This confusion is getting to her. For a girl who gave Nandini Promises- she certainly couldn't shake away her promise to him for shining forever. But then the pain. I think she is closer to her realization and acceptance. And the thing is Manik will be just happy with that, this is why I feel there is still some wait left. He has to know from her why she cannot go away from him and it has nothing to do with the promises but more because she wants to be with him for herself. Fireflies, love realizations, will happen then.
But guess if the distance and walling away point is mooted tomorrow , we can have the flirt game back on , na?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciousrubys07So_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishSrujana7.MaNannoor321TheFaerieQueenEXOLPrincessAshVik

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Genie: But if they resolve this 'distance' thing this week and go back to flirt-mode, the dramatic conflict is gone isn't it? And can we really expect a desi show to have a lead couple actually dating before having their big ILU confession? I'd love to watch that happen but have my doubts, frankly. Plus with the main bone of contention between them gone, the writers will have to manufacture external conflict like Harshad/Noyonika to maintain the dramatic effect and I've mixed feelings about that. Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naley13thwishSrujana7.MaNanTheFaerieQueenPrincessAshVikcharminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
The thing is Nandu herself hasn't realized yet what exactly Manik means to her and why exactly she wants him in her life.. until now she is still looking at it from his perspective.. her promises to him.. her being responsible for his pain.. for her own side, all she sees in their opposite of 'ideal' equation and that he is reason for the loss of her fireflies.. she hasn't yet pondered on how he effects her, how she too 'changes' when she is with him.. how she becomes 'simply Nandini'.. not Nandu the responsible one or Nandu the sensible one.. just her real, alive, instinctive self free of all facade of forced maturity.. 
She knows that she cares, that she wants to be the one to heal him and guide him and shine for him but she doesn't yet see the other side of that coin.. that he is healing her too.. freeing her of her burdens, giving her courage to fight and the the strength to let go of her inhibitions.. 
These revelations will come to her once she is sure of herself again.. then she will ponder the question she left unanswered the last time.. not why not Dhruv but why Manik and only him.. why no one else?
Why did the fireflies glow for them? She will ask once she accepts that for better or worse, fighting or hurting, angry or sad, crying or laughing, they are IT.. when she makes peace with the fact that she belongs with him and no one else. then she will be in a position to ponder on the why of it all...  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyBoxedInnoor321TheFaerieQueen-MKB-PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

@Genie: But if they resolve this 'distance' thing this week and go back to flirt-mode, the dramatic conflict is gone isn't it? And can we really expect a desi show to have a lead couple actually dating before having their big ILU confession? I'd love to watch that happen but have my doubts, frankly. Plus with the main bone of contention between them gone, the writers will have to manufacture external conflict like Harshad/Noyonika to maintain the dramatic effect and I've mixed feelings about that. Ermm

I don't think they will go back to flirting per se , or pseudo dating. More like she will accept that she cannot stay away but she needs to understand the hurt, pain and so does he. Might give him an impetus to work on her fears, so he might start focusing on what he brings to her or what she brings to him. The latter has been evident to us and them sub-consciously. 
See once they are united and have the love declarations done, I feel , these guys will have an external conflict- Dhruv/Rishab, Harshad , Noyonika because after this long drawn battle about their ideological differences,trust and fears being their reason for separation and the utter emphasize on their lack of ability to detach from each other. I doubt MUs or their internal issues be the reason for drama. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naleyrubys07Srujana7.MaNanBoxedIn13thwishTheFaerieQueenPrincessAshVik

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Shreya you remember our diwali fangirling?! The one where we were all requesting for a hickey?! I'm gonna die if manik really give her a hickey this week LOL ROFL
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Can I just say how much I hate aira-gairas who knows who and kaha ka and kaise just make so many senseless posts on the Forum!
AND then they call Manik as Baba jaise it is their haq and call him baba while describing hawwwtt scenes!
And CALL him Baba, like excuse me? -__- You don't even know why he is Baba, but still call him that!No right you have,stfu!
Manik is for everyone but Baba is ours! I hate it when random people call him Baba like they get to do it! iHATE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-Loq-Noorie30-MKB-

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Can I just say how much I hate aira-gairas who knows who and kaha ka and kaise just make so many senseless posts on the Forum!
AND then they call Manik as Baba jaise it is their haq and call him baba while describing hawwwtt scenes!
And CALL him Baba, like excuse me? -__- You don't even know why he is Baba, but still call him that!No right you have,stfu!
Manik is for everyone but Baba is ours! I hate it when random people call him Baba like they get to do it! iHATE
Aww Medhu I understand your frustration. The main forum is really depressing and there are so many senseless posts. Especially since the new promo came out everything went haywire out there. Confused
Some of their comments really disturbed me. I mean these are my babies and I can't see people saying things like RAPE, they love each other for god's sake. Are we watching the same show as them? Yep I get possessive too when they address him as Baba. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-Loq-Medha.SNoorie30

Go to top