Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 149)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Hi...
Day Dreaming

Home NowDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Ah finally our beautiful discussions are back after an awesome episode. This is bliss seeing the episode enjoying it and sharing the experience with others and feeling everything again. I missed you all and I am glad cvs heard our pleading and we received an awesome New Year present.
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Vidya Answering your question partly here with how I see it playing out. I think when it comes the choice between Nandu or Fab5, is when Manik realises he can't make that choice as in he might try to walk away from here but like he said about her " he can walk away, but can't stay away" and here the realisation might be two-fold, for Manik that it is " love", this kind of eternal love that he just cant walk away from and for the rest of the Fab5 to probably understand what Manik does in terms of putting their interests above him to the point of self-destruction. I don't know if its back to hidden corridors for MaNan or is their relationship going to be in the open, doubt that's happening till Soha is gone. Manik floundering without Nandini will make the others pull their weight for Manik and Manik's love for Nandini and hence justifying the title of this show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInNoorie30nyxxFleetingWishes.EXOLcharminggenie

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by nyxx

Hi...
Day Dreaming

Home NowDay Dreaming

COME HEREE MY FIREFLYHug

...You write such beautiful things humesha. Lekin, I hated the way Nandu threw you out of that window. Hmph. Will you make an appearance again before the dawn breaks? Please do. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I think Nandini took it as a sign that they are not toxic , she brings some value, some meaning to his life and hearing him say that she protects him, kind of gave her enough strength to stand next to him and fight for whatever they have. So for her this was enough, some sense in his chaos.
I think the whole fiasco taught them the value of each other and the vitality of their existence in another's life. So that the next moment when Manik or Nandini are confronted with a problem , it will be very difficult , next to impossible for them to bait each other like this again, because now they have realized and worded it the need .Also lead up to the realization of love and once that is done , Manik won't be hard-pressed with this question, he will embrace her as his absolute. 

Trust too- but they have build this extremely sensitive foundation for it,right now it's absolute , stronger than ever , somewhere the fall in trust was never too deep for them, they managed to have some sense of trust even when they were walking away- I think trust seems to be the binding glue. So I don't think trust is the issue as such for them. They give that to each other , explicitly.

Now that I recall Dhruv's words seem a bit superficial- Manik is very still, stagnate for the people he cares or feels the need to protect- especially fab5. This also worked for his relationship with Alya- he refuses to grow in those relationships, which is why to him they will always need protection, he will have difficulties conveying emotions . But with Nandini , he flows- he lets it out, she challenges and constantly pushes him to evolve, grow and just let it out. He is never holding back from her, emotionally, that is the reason he needs her. Because she sets the direction for him to flow. Like his North Star.

Rulesvs Rrebellion- more like the second phase f their ideological differences-not that major, but Manik has a very different take to music and art, while for Nandini discipline shapes art. The tussle will be fun and somewhere they both will find the middle-ground. Yet the dynamics is not stagnate ,she is not holding him but he clashes with her waves and somehow they manage to calm inbetween and find their rhythm , just like when he sings, she improvises and vice-versa. 

Genieee. How am I supposed to reply to something like this woman? Like how? You even answered the questions I couldn't really articulate. 

@bold: I'm not rubbing it in [LOL] but that was the exact same thing Doc and I were talking about the other day. The dynamic quality of this relationship. How they are not pieces of  a puzzle which fit together but rather two starkly different individuals who complete the picture in their own way. The constant growth that they bring to each other. The constant clash, the stumbles, and the way they pick each other up.

Shit I'm having a phangurl moment here. ILU. Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotrubys07Noorie30nyxxFlame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.EXOLCat.charminggenie

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Rida, I get what you said about him giving over the power to her today. Absolutely loved that today. He trusts her strength, and he trusts it enough to hand over himself to her. It was effin' beautiful to watch. But my question was in terms of an actual conflict where he'll have to choose- Fab5 or Nandini. She knows what he will choose, but she also knows he depends on her so he can come to terms with that choice and eventually make his way back to her. But yeah, this protective shit is all Manik's pov anyway. His friends will eventually have to grow up, build their own lives, and I guess that's what we're beginning to see now. 

P.S- I did manage to unres on your post. Finally. 

I think what Manik meant also was that if a situation like that comes again, he'll choose fab5 because they're his family, they're his responsibility and you cannot run from your responsibility. Relationship don't matter in responsibility, responsibility is responsibility, and that's how manik sees it too, he'll choose fab5 not because he'd want to, but he'll have to and that's the difference Nandini knows now. He told her that while the choice will be made, how will it affect him? If it takes her away from him it will ruin him, destroy him, he'd wither, and he told her that he simply knows that even if she's not near, she won't let that ever happen, because he's hers and she'll protect him.

In it's actuality, I truly believe it is the battle between want and choice. Does his choice define what he feels for Nandini? And Nandini is secure in that knowledge. She knows that Manik is hers, that his life is hers, his trust is hers, she's his shining star and he's given her all the power in the world. While he said that he'd choose Fab5 He also in the same statement told her that she does hold superiority because she's not the choice he'll make, with choices you've the availability of options, and Nandini will never be an option. She's his stand, his wall, she's concrete, with her there would be no choice, she is it. And Nandini she now knows that while Manik feels that FAB5 is his responsibility, his ultimate equal in that responsibility is Nandini. It wouldn't be his choice. It will be there choice because he knows she won't ever let him go astray like he won't let her go astray.

Partners. Equals. But like you said, Manik has to learn that FAB5 aren't his responsibility. They're his friends and they deserve the right and equality in decisions that are taken because of them.

idek what i said ^^ forget it. ^^

GENNIE - NOWAY. Your words are from some other universe. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN. I just fangirl.Day Dreaming

budhhee - kyun love karne pe tax hai?ROFL

Stardust09rubys07BoxedIndiva82nyxxFlame.Of.RoseEXOL

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Firefly - I be alright, loved by her and now cherished by him. I be glowing sooner than you think. I have more than 9 lives. 
@CC - Yes now the rest of the gang will tell him that he needs to stop self-destructing and that his happiness is what they also live for .That is where the fab5 confrontation is leading to. I think MaNan will continue their stolen moments game but now many people will know beside them- Abhi , Bira, maybe the girl who I am indifferent to ...so there will not be going back to the bubble completely. 

queenoftimbakturubys07BoxedInCat.nyxxFlame.Of.RoseEXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I'm reading all your comments and loving them. My MaNan conversation and hug Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotSrujana7.MaNanBoxedInNoorie30nyxxEXOL

Go to top