Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Let me make the next AT 😆
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Firefly - I be alright, loved by her and now cherished by him. I be glowing sooner than you think. I have more than 9 lives.

@CC - Yes now the rest of the gang will tell him that he needs to stop self-destructing and that his happiness is what they also live for .That is where the fab5 confrontation is leading to. I think MaNan will continue their stolen moments game but now many people will know beside them- Abhi , Bira, maybe the girl who I am indifferent to ...so there will not be going back to the bubble completely.

The girl you are indifferent to 😆 I like how she doesn't even get named 😆
Yeah Genie, and interestingly enough we got a hint in the previous episode that Manik and Fab5 are nothing without Nandini intentionally or unintentionally.They could have potentially broken up without that message. Girl brings strong good karma for them all.
nyxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Genieee. How am I supposed to reply to something like this woman? Like how? You even answered the questions I couldn't really articulate. 

@bold: I'm not rubbing it in [😆] but that was the exact same thing Doc and I were talking about the other day. The dynamic quality of this relationship. How they are not pieces of  a puzzle which fit together but rather two starkly different individuals who complete the picture in their own way. The constant growth that they bring to each other. The constant clash, the stumbles, and the way they pick each other up.

Shit I'm having a phangurl moment here. ILU. 😳 

+1 ALL of this. I don't even want to add more to this and dilute the sheer brilliance of these words. Completing the picture...

BI - Please keep asking such questions. My Firefly shines away completely...
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There's a reason I say this AT is home. And this is it. I asked a question. And in answer to it, Rida gave me the romance, Genie gave me the philosophy, and Adhira gave me the facts.  Home. Bas. ❤️

@Rida: I loved what you wrote about want and choice. I guess when Manik is finally able to reconcile these two extremes in his life- want and choice, conscience and concentration- that's when his love becomes his life. 

@Dee: Hieee. Long time no see. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
BI, You and I share a hard luck...You say Hi and I have to run out again. Family is still home for the holidays, so running some errands. So glad everyone gets back to Work/School and I have one week to spend my day and night here before I fly off as well...😆
Keep discussing you all lovelies. You guys keep this place alive and the forum sane! <3 Romance, philosophy, facts...this AT covers it all! 

Byeee Firefly, Adhi, BI, Ridaa and anyone else here!! :)
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I personally do not believe that Manik inflicts pain upon himself because he's self destructive with his own choice. Ever went to a dentist? or when they inject you? or anytime when you know it's going to be hurt? What do we do? we take our nails and press them really hard in the palm of her hand as the pain is injected to our bodies. Why? Because for us, it somehow, lessens the effect of the pain we're receiving. It diverts our mind, it pains more so we focus on it but somehow it still doesn't pain because we're secure in the knowledge that we ourselves are inflicting it upon ourselves!

Manik does that to him. The autofunctioning Alpha inside him who hardly shares things with people does that inside him. When he receives pain he inflicts more upon himself to numb the one he's receiving from the outside. He uses pain to deal with pain. Because even when in pain, he wants to be the one to reign it, to use it, to control it. Everything about this man is so intense and then when he's nandini he bares it all to her, with so so much subtlety...

like i can't even.

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

I think what Manik meant also was that if a situation like that comes again, he'll choose fab5 because they're his family, they're his responsibility and you cannot run from your responsibility. Relationship don't matter in responsibility, responsibility is responsibility, and that's how manik sees it too, he'll choose fab5 not because he'd want to, but he'll have to and that's the difference Nandini knows now. He told her that while the choice will be made, how will it affect him? If it takes her away from him it will ruin him, destroy him, he'd wither, and he told her that he simply knows that even if she's not near, she won't let that ever happen, because he's hers and she'll protect him.

In it's actuality, I truly believe it is the battle between want and choice. Does his choice define what he feels for Nandini? And Nandini is secure in that knowledge. She knows that Manik is hers, that his life is hers, his trust is hers, she's his shining star and he's given her all the power in the world. While he said that he'd choose Fab5 He also in the same statement told her that she does hold superiority because she's not the choice he'll make, with choices you've the availability of options, and Nandini will never be an option. She's his stand, his wall, she's concrete, with her there would be no choice, she is it. And Nandini she now knows that while Manik feels that FAB5 is his responsibility, his ultimate equal in that responsibility is Nandini. It wouldn't be his choice. It will be there choice because he knows she won't ever let him go astray like he won't let her go astray.

Partners. Equals. But like you said, Manik has to learn that FAB5 aren't his responsibility. They're his friends and they deserve the right and equality in decisions that are taken because of them.

idek what i said ^^ forget it. ^^

GENNIE - NOWAY. Your words are from some other universe. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN. I just fangirl.

budhhee - kyun love karne pe tax hai?🤣

Arre par reason toh bolti jaa na 🤣

@bold - Having epic fangirling moment