Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 138)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Bolt- He knew she was going to keep him to herself.  He called her to get her reaction, he wanted her to come and take him. That gift was all hers, which is why he panicked when she threw it away. Fireflies yes- just like the stars she brought to him on the diwali light- the circle. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07SexpotBoxedInnoor321FireboltCat.

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Bolty even you've got a sexy name...a bolty is hot. I really need a new name.
I'm just gushing...I'm going to reiterate...I love vulnerable Manik. He makes me want to take him on a long ocean drive,the smell of sea,the full moon and chirp of the locusts...Bas

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInFirebolt-MKB-Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Bolt- He knew she was going to keep him to herself. He called her to get her reaction, he wanted her to come and take him. That gift was all hers, which is why he panicked when she threw it away. Fireflies yes- just like the stars she brought to him on the diwali light- the circle.

I love the gift of the fireflies especially because he hasn't realised the significance of it. All he wants to do is make her happy. If this isn't love, then what is Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07SexpotBoxedInFireboltnoor321fan145charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I remember one dialogue from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai "Mere papa kaha karte the that ek aadmi ka sir sirf teen cheezo ke samne jukhta hai...uski ma, devi ma and then he bows in front of Rani" 
Manik did the same thing except that he did not literally bend his head but did give this power over him, he did bend metaphorically in front of her 

Excuse my cheesiness- this episode Day Dreaming

Edited by -MKB- - 02 January 2015 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Fireboltnoor321

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Boxy- You be rubbing it all around. But just coz I have my babies to swoon over- ignore.
Parth and Niti, that hug , the vulnerability - these two just know their characters and MaNan so well. But the writers- finally the consistency is amazing. Slight parallel to that pre-musicana night, it was also Manik then who opened his heart and demanded those promises , and today he did the same told her why she needs those promises because she protects him, shines and is his star. Hayee.

It is interesting that while Manik finds it hard to voice out the word "love", in terms of baring his heart out, he always take the lead. I also love that he is not giving her any false promises, how easy would it have been for him to say "I wont do it again" and yet he is absolute in his love for Fab5 and in his love for Nandini. He believes his love for Fab5 will protect them, just as he believes that Nandini's love will protect them, MaNan. Absolute love and absolute trust and no false promises.

@Bold - This!!

And he shared that trust with Nandini . Gave her the courage to fight her fear.

Fireflies be the bliss- they showed his watching and musing about them yesterday,because this guy even without knowing what they represented got them for Nandini because they had her happy. Hayee, how adorable- tow curling. #shamelessfangirl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07noor321FleetingWishes.-MKB-Cat.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
SORRY I WENT TO HAVE DINNER!

TODAY IS SUCH A LFSVFF*LDGVRLB DAY! FANGIRLING DAY!!

Manik toh humesha se tha hi uska. He was waiting, waiting from ages for his star to come in his life even if he didn't know it. She gave him so much trust, so much love, so much care, everything he was denied as a kid and as a growing boy. She filled the holes of his depravity and he reveled in it. There's somebody who loves him like that, who loves ALL of him, the bad, the broken, the worse, who sees the good in him, and sees that which he hides from everyone and there's someone who's as possessive about him but her possession isn't suffocating and without trust. That's where the comparison btw Aliya's possessiveness and Nandini's possessiveness lies.
Not for a moment did Nandini think that Manik was attracted toward Soha. She knew the truth. She said it with so much confidence, DON'T MISLEAD HER, Don't make her think you like her, because she simply knew that he belongs to her, heart and soul. And he reveled in it, in the possession that was worth being possessed for.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotrubys07BoxedInmedha16Fireboltnoor321-MKB-Cat.charminggenieOkThanksBye

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
But many kostins still stand
Magical fire that burns dress to the perfect party mini. 
It's also so magical that it didn't burn her. 
Dhruv's lotus flower. Lelsohard. Lykwut. 
Navya and Harahad's existence. 

But without all these kostins KYY wouldn't be KYY. The episode was so good I loved even the quirks in it. I laughed like I would at a best friend. :') 

When MaNan is good. Everything seems good :') 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07SexpotBoxedInnoor321medha16-MKB-Cat.FleetingWishes.charminggenie

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

SORRY I WENT TO HAVE DINNER!

TODAY IS SUCH A LFSVFF*LDGVRLB DAY! FANGIRLING DAY!!

Manik toh humesha se tha hi uska. He was waiting, waiting from ages for his star to come in his life even if he didn't know it. She gave him so much trust, so much love, so much care, everything he was denied as a kid and as a growing boy. She filled the holes of his depravity and he reveled in it. There's somebody who loves him like that, who loves ALL of him, the bad, the broken, the worse, who sees the good in him, and sees that which he hides from everyone and there's someone who's as possessive about him but her possession isn't suffocating and without trust. That's where the comparison btw Aliya's possessiveness and Nandini's possessiveness lies.
Not for a moment did Nandini think that Manik was attracted toward Soha. She knew the truth. She said it with so much confidence, DON'T MISLEAD HER, Don't make her think you like her, because she simply knew that he belongs to her, heart and soul. And he reveled in it, in the possession that was worth being possessed for.

I exist. Ermm

Go to top