Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 12)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

People want Katar Katara song to be played as the BG during the promo scene
The saxy song from Alone 
iDie Stern Smile

The song is so deep and watery --So many descriptions of PaNi -- the whole song is about PaNi and it's ways and nature! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyNoorie30

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.

Adhi Hug. You kept your promiseClap I am super happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInCat.

widowmaker IF-Sizzlerz
widowmaker
widowmaker

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divansree

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by So_Naley

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by So_Naley

I love MaNan but I don't think I could deal with so much complication in a relationship!Are relationships really that hard?

#singleladydoubts
#genuinekostin

Relationships need continuos working from people involved. sometimes you find a common ground early and then equation change. sometimesinitially you stumble and falter but then create a solid foundation.
*not trying to discourage you here*

Nah! Not possible to discourage me. I have total and complete faith in the fact that I will find my man one day. Who is imperfect and flawed. Just like me! Embarrassed

#WillFindMyNathanScott
#NotBackingDown

Inshallahallah, you will and it will be an awesome, blissful and happy story of your life.

I absolutely looovveee you for saying that! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@MS - But Nandini saw the love and care Raghav had for Cabir when he was cradling Bira's head in his lap. The tears . She also heard Raghav's reservations, how he doesn't want the repeat of what happened to him in Delhi. His fears of giving hurt to Bira resonated with her because she saw Raghav Sir- the man who was an inspiration for her , breaking down and giving up the fight. 
I don't think Bira or Nandini can resent Raghav for what he did , just that he didn't have enough left in him to fight for them both. He just couldn't , he thought he will over-complicate things for Bira . The moment the man decides to be with Cabir, the attack happened, so that just sealed it for him- just like what Nandini is sort of experiencing it. But she is different, she is brave and she is courageous to fight for love- the spark and spirit is different. This is what Cabir has been trying to communicate to her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishapardh_baMedha.Snoor321TheFaerieQueen

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@So_Naley: With someone like Manik yes definitely.. you take the good with the bad na.. what's the fun otherwise?LOL

@Doc: Will try my best.. I think that is the greatest enemy of love "analysis".. Love in itself is simple, uncomplicated and instinctive.. that's why babies and animals are the best at unconditional love.. It's we adults, with our 'thinking' minds that complicate it all with our perceptions and conditions and expectations..
Just look at Nandu.. the moment she stopped trying to figure it all out and just went with her instinct, where did it lead her? Straight to Baba's bed in his arms where she belongs. Problem solved.Blushing

@Genie: I'm liking the Nandu that 'Soha' has inspired.. she is cute and feisty and possessive and fierce.. just like I'm liking the 'me' that you always inspireEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleySexpotBoxedInNoorie30TheFaerieQueencharminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@MS - But Nandini saw the love and care Raghav had for Cabir when he was cradling Bira's head in his lap. The tears . She also heard Raghav's reservations, how he doesn't want the repeat of what happened to him in Delhi. His fears of giving hurt to Bira resonated with her because she saw Raghav Sir- the man who was an inspiration for her , breaking down and giving up the fight. 
I don't think Bira or Nandini can resent Raghav for what he did , just that he didn't have enough left in him to fight for them both. He just couldn't , he thought he will over-complicate things for Bira . The moment the man decides to be with Cabir, the attack happened, so that just sealed it for him- just like what Nandini is sort of experiencing it. But she is different, she is brave and she is courageous to fight for love- the spark and spirit is different. This is what Cabir has been trying to communicate to her. 

Ahh..you always...you are a Star genie. 

Do you think raghav story has ended for good?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwishcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I am  just going to be happy reading this again and agian, coz my Cat is back!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenCat.

Go to top