|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -MKB-

Acha Mais bhi aa gyi *gives her an acknowledging nod*

🤣
Originally posted by charminggenie

Did you just made me the Soha of your life? Thought I was the Manik, the one who you want to be cute, feisty and possessive about - you minx, who are you eyeing these days😡😆!!

LOL kuch bhi.. Soha is just a prop dude.. this version of Nandu is inspired by what she feels for Manik.. that's what makes her feisty and possessive😛
Similarly, all the crap in my life are the 'Sohas'.. YOU are the reason why none of that matters😳 

Also, hate to be a killjoy but I don't it's fair to compare Nandu's and Raghav's situations.. Love the emotion wise maybe but their issues are definitely not the same.. Because at the end f the day, it was a HOMOSEXUAL relationship and that too with a teacher.. the concerns, fears and inhibitions were that much greater and stakes definitely higher.. Realistically speaking, in Raghav's case 'courage' is not enough.. there will always be a certain amount of risk involved in being openly gay in the current society and saying yes to the relationship would have meant saying yes to that risk.. is that really a fair decision for his lover who was fifteen years younger? Would be really want to live with guilt and burden and persecution of it all? Love is all well and good, but in the real world, quality of life matters too na?

In Nandu's case she blames herself right now yes, but once that issue is resolved things can be restored between them.. the outside world has no say/opinion with regards to their relationship.. so really, the pressure is hardly the same, is it?

@CC: Welcome back😃
Nah nah, Genie is unique case. This line was for baqi sab pankhas 😆

*smugly jumps off the cliff but no one catches her*

Ouch.

Originally posted by charminggenie

@MS - But Nandini saw the love and care Raghav had for Cabir when he was cradling Bira's head in his lap. The tears . She also heard Raghav's reservations, how he doesn't want the repeat of what happened to him in Delhi. His fears of giving hurt to Bira resonated with her because she saw Raghav Sir- the man who was an inspiration for her , breaking down and giving up the fight. 
I don't think Bira or Nandini can resent Raghav for what he did , just that he didn't have enough left in him to fight for them both. He just couldn't , he thought he will over-complicate things for Bira . The moment the man decides to be with Cabir, the attack happened, so that just sealed it for him- just like what Nandini is sort of experiencing it. But she is different, she is brave and she is courageous to fight for love- the spark and spirit is different. This is what Cabir has been trying to communicate to her. 
Exactly, Raghav be an old soul -He had this happen to him the second time in his life and this time someone else who he loved too had to face what he did!
For Nandini, it is just the start and that fighting spirit is unending! 
Cabir also told Baba to THINK! But Baba to bas doesnt know what that means😳 -Next day goes and throws shades at the girl for standing with the chipku and ruining his day!
Noors, you make that VM of Baba with the DramaQueen track,Pliisss?
I know a lot of people are rightly annoyed that its Nandu who has kind of reflected and understood Abhi's words(I like this guy)as opposed to Manik reflecting and understanding Cabir's words but we all have to understand that it seems like only Nandini can get through Manik's thick skull, doesn't seem like anyone else can.

Manik's understanding can only happen through Nandini.

On that note, isn't it interesting that its easier for Manik to embrace the sadder/diff side of relationships and be afraid of "love" whereas Nandu on the other hand is happy to embrace the happy side but finds it diff to deal with the pain. Both bring their life experience into this rship.
The moment he adds a why to "she walked away" 
Things will become sorted 
Originally posted by 13thwish

LOL kuch bhi.. Soha is just a prop dude.. this version of Nandu is inspired by what she feels for Manik.. that's what makes her feisty and possessive😛
Similarly, all the crap in my life are the 'Sohas'.. YOU are the reason why none of that matters😳 

And she says , I  am the one with the dialogues. Heart is not the same, 13th,it's not. 

Also, hate to be a killjoy but I don't it's fair to compare Nandu's and Raghav's situations.. Love the emotion wise maybe but their issues are definitely not the same.. Because at the end f the day, it was a HOMOSEXUAL relationship and that too with a teacher.. the concerns, fears and inhibitions were that much greater and stakes definitely higher.. Realistically speaking, in Raghav's case 'courage' is not enough.. there will always be a certain amount of risk involved in being openly gay in the current society and saying yes to the relationship would have meant saying yes to that risk.. is that really a fair decision for his lover who was fifteen years younger? Would be really want to live with guilt and burden and persecution of it all? Love is all well and good, but in the real world, quality of life matters too na?

In Nandu's case she blames herself right now yes, but once that issue is resolved things can be restored between them.. the outside world has no say/opinion with regards to their relationship.. so really, the pressure is hardly the same, is it?
It's not a comparison but that is how I see Nandini communicating something to Manik, I doubt she will tell him straight up about her fears- bold move all through but I guess she might advocate Raghav's case a bit to explain Cabir's stand in this fab5 conflict. This is where I expect Manik to pick on her emotions. 
Ofcourse in reality there situations are different, but that is what Nandini needs to know too, that love is never the same for everyone. Like her parents had one version of love , while she might just have another as beautiful and as precious as like them but in a different tone. Similarly , whatever Cabir-Raghav had there was love too. This wide definition is what Nandini needs to understand that love is never the same.

@ Medha, like seriously?🤣
@CC - Ying-Yang, they complete each other in every sense. They both bring different and all important experiences in each other's life which is why they be fated and are true soulmates. 
I loved the way baba was inddirectly saying "get out" to Soha ðŸ˜†
But seeing jealous Nandu just changed his mood and made him smile