Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 116)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hola guys..happy new year once again to everyone here.. Tongue
epi was decent

i have a small complaint..

there was this moment when manik got mesmerized when nandu enters that room..but it could not even get registered and was rushed out like anything..why did they do that...it was a special moment..its not like he sees her like that every single day..could have spent few minutes on that where he was stunned looking at her..anyways...may be its just me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousBoxedInCat.PrincessAshVik

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hola guys..happy new year once again to everyone here..Tongue
epi was decent

there was this moment when manik got mesmerized when nandu enters that room..but it could not even get registered and was rushed out like anything..why did they do that...it was a special moment..its not like he sees her like that every single day..could have spent few minutes on that where he was stunned looking at her..anyways...may be its just meLOL

I agree. Like how he got all mesmerised in the Diwali episode, but they spent a longer time on it than today, though there was a fleeting second where you could see Manik going ga-ga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hola guys..happy new year once again to everyone here.. Tongue
epi was decent

there was this moment when manik got mesmerized when nandu enters that room..but it could not even get registered and was rushed out like anything..why did they do that...it was a special moment..its not like he sees her like that every single day..could have spent few minutes on that where he was stunned looking at her..anyways...may be its just me LOL

Time constraint, cast leaving for holidays.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousEXOLCat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

If the spoilers are believed to be true, and if Fab 5 takes her under their wing and Cabir agrees to marry her, then I hope his sass and brilliance rubs off on her and she grows some brains in his company. LOL

Have a feeling it will be Abhi who offers to marry Navya. He has nothing to lose and seems to want to do good in people's lives

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyEXOL

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

If the spoilers are believed to be true, and if Fab 5 takes her under their wing and Cabir agrees to marry her, then I hope his sass and brilliance rubs off on her and she grows some brains in his company. LOL

Have a feeling it will be Abhi who offers to marry Navya. He has nothing to lose and seems to want to do good in people's lives

And then he will become alright..to continue his and  our torture by NavyaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyCat.

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

But I thought it was about sharing the responsibility of raising a child along with giving it a 'name' in society's terms. If Abhi is gonna die on us, how will he be able to do that?

Though Abhimanyu marrying her is better. Bira wouldn't be able.to have a happy life with her. He'd be burdened with pretending to be something he is not and restricted from finding his true love. He deserves to find love. So for the sake of his happiness, I hope its not Bira.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
If Bira offers to marry Navya- i be so done with her and will personally tweet hate messages. Yeah that will get a very very different reaction from me. 
I don't want shaadi on this show for now. She can go to Patna, abort the child or whatever - if it's not with Harshad , nothing else should do.

Actually during the diwali scene , the scene they used to show Manik all ga-ga over Nandini was also badly edited, it was actually shot in his room with the lamp making all the star impression. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshAmbyliciousSo_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishnoor321EXOL-MKB-Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

But I thought it was about sharing the responsibility of raising a child along with giving it a 'name' in society's terms. If Abhi is gonna die on us, how will he be able to do that?

Though Abhimanyu marrying her is better. Bira wouldn't be able.to have a happy life with her. He'd be burdened with pretending to be something he is not and restricted from finding his true love. He deserves to find love. So for the sake of his happiness, I hope its not Bira.

There wont be a child, this is just to bring in the conflict. And I don't think its so much as sharing responsibility as it is to stave off the stigma of " unmarried mother" I don't see Cabir offering , his self-pride in being gay is way too strong, he walked out on his mother for his self-respect and he's not like a benevolent soul that he offers Navya, with whom he has zero connection, something he does not offer his own mother over his self-respect.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishEXOLcharminggenie

Go to top