Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 114)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
The point being is that this show means different things to different people and as much as we like to see ourselves as the only viewers of this show, it has to cater to all fangroups wanting different things. You know you have lost the interest in watching the show, when you stop worrying and discussing about it. Until then, it does hold interest and we have to live with the good and the bad!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVikcharminggenielostmymusic.

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I understand why they brought in Abhimanyu. We needed a window into Nandini's mind and she has had no honest friends to speak of, so they brought him in. While CabIni works well, he is Manik's friend first and he will see the situation primarily from Manik's POV. Also for Nandini, anything Cabir says will seem as biased since he is Manik's friend. So they bring in a totally different person who by being an outsider to SPACE and all these guys have a different take on the situation at hand. What the Cvs could have done is made him a childhood friend of Nandu. Given him some connection to her, because it does seem random that his last 6 months, he wants to better Mukti and Nandu's life unless he has some connection to them.

WORD!
You said precisely what I intended to but digressed into some other zone. I absolutely agree. Nandu needs her own friend. Someone who get her POV more than anyone else's. Someone exclusively for her rather than being ping-ponged between Nandini and Manik.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07noor321Cat.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

But I am so disinterested in Navya- How am i suppose to feel for her? I am bloody indifferent. 

Navya in KY2 = Turmeric in Spaghetti Carbonara

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshSo_Naleyrubys0713thwishnoor321-MKB-Cat.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged

The point being is that this show means different things to different people and as much as we like to see ourselves as the only viewers of this show, it has to cater to all fangroups wanting different things. You know you have lost the interest in watching the show, when you stop worrying and discussing about it. Until then, it does hold interest and we have to live with the good and the bad!

True that. I still love the show, I really do. But the intensity with which I voice that love has somewhat decreased. This show has been on-air for 5 months now and in that 5 months, it has echoed differently with different people. What I think about it isn't the same as the others. And in a forum where everyone has an opinion, a valid opinion with legit words to voice them, all these clashing opinions become entangled and so much time is spent detangling them ke enjoying the show kind of takes a backseat. So now I be all on and off with the discussion. It's just strictly me speaking of course..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwishnoor321-MKB-Cat.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Abhi being exclusive to Nandu is all fine ,and actually a welcome ploy , just that he seems to be in here for a longer track for that he needs to branch out . His tuning with Mukti is so off and that does a lot of disservice to his character's future progression. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshrubys07So_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishnoor321Cat.PrincessAshVik

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Originally posted by charminggenie

But I am so disinterested in Navya- How am i suppose to feel for her? I am bloody indifferent.

Navya lacks any strength of character. Any trait which we can cling to in order to try and like her. She is dependent on others, has a blah personality, say's all the wrong things at the through wrong time. I wish there was something about her to like. I wish she was stronger or more independent. I wish she was not so regressive in her thinking. It's just that the writers have given us such well etched out character otherwise, with each one of them having atleast one endearing trait which defines them that Navya just doesn't cut it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwish-MKB-Cat.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

True that. I still love the show, I really do. But the intensity with which I voice that love has somewhat decreased. This show has been on-air for 5 months now and in that 5 months, it has echoed differently with different people. What I think about it isn't the same as the others. And in a forum where everyone has an opinion, a valid opinion with legit words to voice them, all these clashing opinions become entangled and so much time is spent detangling them ke enjoying the show kind of takes a backseat. So now I be all on and off with the discussion. It's just strictly me speaking of course..

Its bound to happen Maisu. Fatigue does set in after a point, its true with any show and especially when we do so much discussion and analysis. I liken it to studying Literature. I am addicted to reading, to a point where I have read 60 books in a week without exaggerating. But when I was doing all my analysis and term papers and reading while doing my undergrad, all I wanted to do is read Mills and Boon romance because they are so light LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwishdiva82PrincessAshViklostmymusic.

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@BI: You're on a roll today with the food metaphors.. First Abhi as the 'orphan potato in chicken curry' and now Navya as 'turmeric in carbonara'..ROFL ROFLROFLROFL
Chalo confess, have you been hanging out with the ultimate bhukkad PP recently?Evil Smile

@Genie: Please explain.. exactly WHY did Nandu even invite Navya to that party when she KNEW that the 'Kidnap Baba' was in progressConfused  Another MaNan similarity, both love to shoot themselves in the foot all the timeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07noor321Cat.PrincessAshVikcharminggenielostmymusic.

Go to top