Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 109)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

The problem is we all project our own ideals and biases onto Nandini but we are all at a different age here than she is with different life experiences. To truly understand Nandini we also need to stop seeing her as an emotional ready mature person, for all the emotional maturity she has, she is still a 17 year old teenager. I know that I have reacted very differently to the 2 relationships I have been in. The first one I was a 17 year old teenager who I don't recognise myself and did stupid things I wont lay claim to. The second one, I am more mature and conscious not to repeat the things I did in the first and sometimes with that I think I have lost the spontaneity and fun of being in a relationship.

Umm , right this is why I miss you. The Logic and Nandini of my life. But why cannot you though ,stay in bed and sleep away that headache instead ?Sleepy

I am terrified I wont sleep at night, I slept for 2 hrs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi kyu boley tujhe Rida ? Stern Smile
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

I just randomly went through Bolty's topic and since I don't want to comment there because phadda nahin chaiye kasam se so asking here - what's the charm that's been missing nowadays? Mereko tou sab same hi lagta hai..

Liar you went through the topic ages ago. LOL

Charm? 

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean but acting has been subpar. Personally I don't like the jealousy, as you know. 

Hospital melodrama was a yawn fest for me. Melodramatic crying is a 100% turn off for me. All the scenes seem repetitive. Deja vu. I'm feeling very been there done that. 

#youasked

Edited by Firebolt - 01 January 2015 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIn-MKB-

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Hi kyu boley tujhe Rida ? Stern Smile
HI BOLNE PE TERI TAX LAGTI HAI. CHUPCHAAP HI BOLDE.Stern Smile
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

I just randomly went through Bolty's topic and since I don't want to comment there because phadda nahin chaiye kasam se so asking here - what's the charm that's been missing nowadays? Mereko tou sab same hi lagta hai..

Liar you went through the topic ages ago. LOL

Charm? 

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean but acting has been subpar. Personally I don't like the jealousy, as you know. 

Hospital melodrama was a yawn fest for me. Melodramatic crying is a 100% turn off for me. All the scenes seem repetitive. Deja vu. I'm feeling very been there done that. 

#youasked

Nahin, abhi hi skim kiya wo bhi last page LOL

I only asked for my GK..not for a debate. So imma go all, "...acha." at this and drop it xD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Musicana and the 6 days a week was a major put off!
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

@Boolt - Tihs is what I mean when I say the shift in focus . They have changed the viewers lens, we saw Manik's world and now slowly we are inching towards Nandini's inner workings. 
It's Manik's world- music, fab5, Noyonika , Nandini...SPACE. But Nandini till musicana was just that anomaly in his life. So it was easy to relate to his emotions, behaviour and he understood him because his journey was how we were connected to this show.

On contrast now- we don't have much tangibles for Nandini- her sick brother , her chachi-chachi and her Ams don't influence her externally like the darkness around Manik did. So we will have to look beyond that and understand her thought-process- her love was whimsical and charmed by her mother's stories. Her believes were all ingrained by her granny and she has lived through them. Her logic is her defense- dad's influence. So character-wise the factors that influence her behaviour are intangible, abstract and that is the difference between Manik and her.  
Her parents are dead but how did that affect her we won't know till we see through her fears, her actions- which is only possible when her perfectly crafted mask slips.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn13thwishnoor321Firebolt-MKB-Cat.lostmymusic.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
the last episode I watched was that almost kiss one.
Was I the only one who went all W*F on that abrupt cheek kiss? like that scene could've been so much better. like Manik, okay, I get it you've been dying to do it but you know.ROFL like okay whatever it got for me. I LOVVED the bed scene before this one. That diwali episode one. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInFirebolt

Go to top