Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 104)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Why is Bolt unhappy? Unhappy
I like this Nandini who goes after her guy. I always willed her to show  him in some way that she wanted him too, so I like her evil plan to lock him up. Rest was Abhimanyu setting them up, she clearly did not know of the decorations and stuff. 

As far as jealousy as a plot device is concerned, I've said this before, as long as they don't turn Soha into a psychotic vamp, I'm fine with her. Nandini's jealousy isn't the same as Manik's. His increases his insecurity, hers reinforces her claim on him. Two very different things. The rest of this depends on how Nandini voices her issues in front of him. They need to stay together and sort it out, and I hope this is what we will get. Too soon for love confessions imo. 

Fireflies was rather random but made me happy so no comments. Execution's not been the best for a while anyway, people need their vacations, so what can a lowly fan do? LOLLOL

Aw BI. Perhaps I'm feeling holier than thou with regards to Nandini? Maybe I need to change my expectations and understanding of Nandini and KYY. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Firefly- is it your B'day? OMG How can i not know this!! Woman , you be amazing , shining , beautiful and super happy . The light in you in infectious , warm and just so endearing- remember that , humesha. And your smile- better sit on your lips forever because it has magical powers.And Goodluck world- this firefly is going to rule you someday. 

@Bolt - It wasn't for me?, because to me they stand incomplete - both the sentences till they speak to each other the same things again., the impact cannot be felt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fireboltnyxx

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@MS: Yo, My Libran sisCool How's the new year treating you? Bira bruised my heart a little today when I saw him missing his mom and having to spend New years' without her.. what a difficult start for himDisapprove

@Doc: I concede that there are execution issues 'flow' wise in this show.. but that is a function of the too short air time and the number of parallel tracks that all require screen space.. it is something we will have to make our peace with because neither of these factors are likely to change and in the given constraints they really are trying their best..
I know you like your facts over the abstract so I'll give you two valid reasons exactly WHY the fireflies made an appearance TODAY of all days:
1) They needed to show that even apart, even when not communicating directly, MaNan are always on the wavelength.. therefore, the previous episode had Nandu contemplating his 'stars' and the only appropriate parallel to that would be to show Manik contemplating her 'fireflies'.. which they did.. because that's the way it works between them right? They are in sync even when they aren't aware of it..

Psyche wise, if she is the ego that balances his overindulgent ID impulses then he is the 'ego' that suppresses her overactive 'superego's' caution ans constant sermonizing.. a small example of that was her bold 'kidnapping' plan which she put into action todayWink     

2)As for why TODAY specifically, the fireflies could only make an appearance after he witnessed her jealousy, possessiveness and inability to stay away i.e. after kiss-miss.. because until then he had internalized her words about how her 'tears just don't stop around him, how he brings her only pain (he KNOWS this is not true for him' and how she walked away because she believes that is best for them..
But the previous night proved to him beyond a doubt, that her actions are sometimes contradictory to her real feelings (something the previous 'sensible' Nandini Murthy that he knew would not have done) and that he needs to 'see'  past them to understand her.. Now that the uncertainty for him is gone and he is sure that she will be always be back to 'shine' for him, now he is free again to think about ways to make her happy since she is still 'his'.. and obviously the first thing he would think of when he's on that track are the 'fireflies' which he knows she loves and let go of because of him.. 
That scene today is merely an indication of the change in his state of mind.. as in Nandu has found
her feet again and Manik is feeling his heart beat again.. the actual track will take a long time to play out and be given the necessary screen time, don't worry.. this is their journey together and the 'fireflies' are central to it.. they are what started this story after allDay Dreaming

@Mais:Hug Just because.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshAmbyliciousSo_NaleySexpotBoxedInMedha.Snoor321Firebolt-MKB-nyxxlostmymusic.charminggenie

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I wroted something for you. Actually two. 

But. I want you to be impressed. Cry

CHRONICLES?

MANAN?

ahhh SHOW ME NOWWW. 

Bae, you don't need to impress me. You've already taken me in with your charm, and all these wonderful OS's and FF's you write are added bonus. Show me NOW. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@Mais - You've nailed it. they're pleasing an audience that doesn't consist of me.  I can't blame them. I always follow the dekna hai tho deko route in times like these. Nonetheless, I still hope somewhere they can reach middle ground. 

BoxedIn-MKB-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Woh sab toh thik hai..but how did Dhrub Sr make a lotus out of guitar string? Stern Smile
Humein toh nahi ata lotus ya koi flower banana guitar string se Cry

BoxedInFirebolt

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Firefly- is it your B'day? OMG How can i not know this!! Woman , you be amazing , shining , beautiful and super happy . The light in you in infectious , warm and just so endearing- remember that , humesha. And your smile- better sit on your lips forever because it has magical powers.And Goodluck world- this firefly is going to rule you someday. 

@Bolt - It wasn't for me?, because to me they stand incomplete - both the sentences till they speak to each other the same things again., the impact cannot be felt.

It was yesterday Firefly, Dec 31st. But THANK YOUUU PRETTINESS! Heart iBlush at all the wonderful things you say and pen down here, it only goes to show how beautiful you must be as a person. I just love you. Bas. Too much! Humesha! You go rock this year ahead as well - Let the world witness your glow, your charm, your grace, and your warmth. 

@Chetuu - Thank youuu! Happy New Yearrr! Heart

& I be loving all these wonderful things you guys are writing for MaNan in the episode today...Im finally getting back to the show and them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInFireboltcharminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I found a bit inconsistency in todays episode
Like yesterday Nandhini confessed about Maniks importance in her life and today they suddenly show Manik and the jar of fireflies
Maybe its because of the break or something but this one thing has been bugging me a lot
What led Manik to catch her fireflies and how did he? Maybe I wanted that scene 

SexpotBoxedIn

Go to top