Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 103)

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Originally posted by nyxx

Happy New Year Lovelies! Hug
May 2015 bring you all loads of happiness, prosperity, success and lauuu!

Firefly - You calling me home warms my heart. You be everything! Heart

...I forgot to wish you happy budday Stern Smile

LOL

Its okaayyy Maisu. Im a happy camper today watching the episode, ab wish kar deTongue Of course, on any other day, I would've made you do push ups. #luls

HAPPYYY BUURRRDAAAYY NYXX!!!! May this year bring you all sorts of happiness! Aameen! <3

THANKKK YOUUU Lauuu! Hug Wishing you all the happiness & success for the year ahead...Rock it! 

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Bolt - But this is not confession  right? Nor is it acceptance- she ust needs him , right now with her .Bas. Like he did once his sacrifice game fell apart- they don't have anything else to work with but the urge to be together. I don't think it's a cop out because it's not over yet. 
What you are reading as jealousy is the reality for her. She says they should walk away but that will mean not being around each other, other people entering their life- that feeling is brought alive by Soha for her. How can it be jealousy when she knows what Manik is playing at? It's more about she sees the flaws in her own logic through Soha. 
Like can she truly let him go away- Like Cabir said, him being away, with other people - can she live with all that?

I adore Roger, he is like  my love- watching him at Wimbledon was one of my high points, so yeah you be same. And Lucky woman, I be Nandu jealous now. 

@Firefly- Please be glowing this year and beyond , k!

"She can walk away, but she can't stay away"

"Yes I can't be without him."

Two important admittance for me and they  felt lack luster and undermined. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-MKB-nyxx

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Why is Bolt unhappy? Unhappy
I like this Nandini who goes after her guy. I always willed her to show  him in some way that she wanted him too, so I like her evil plan to lock him up. Rest was Abhimanyu setting them up, she clearly did not know of the decorations and stuff. 

As far as jealousy as a plot device is concerned, I've said this before, as long as they don't turn Soha into a psychotic vamp, I'm fine with her. Nandini's jealousy isn't the same as Manik's. His increases his insecurity, hers reinforces her claim on him. Two very different things. The rest of this depends on how Nandini voices her issues in front of him. They need to stay together and sort it out, and I hope this is what we will get. Too soon for love confessions imo. 

Fireflies was rather random but made me happy so no comments. Execution's not been the best for a while anyway, people need their vacations, so what can a lowly fan do? LOLLOL

Edited by BoxedIn - 01 January 2015 at 9:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulAmbyliciousrubys07SexpotSo_Naley13thwishNoorie30Firebolt-MKB-nyxxcharminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ok so Boxy is here ...
We made a post together. But how do I get Boxy in the authors name?
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Happy New Year Lovelies! Hug
May 2015 bring you all loads of happiness, prosperity, success and lauuu!

Firefly - You calling me home warms my heart. You be everything! Heart

...I forgot to wish you happy budday Stern Smile

LOL

Its okaayyy Maisu. Im a happy camper today watching the episode, ab wish kar deTongue Of course, on any other day, I would've made you do push ups. #luls

HAPPYYY BUURRRDAAAYY NYXX!!!! May this year bring you all sorts of happiness! Aameen! <3

THANKKK YOUUU Lauuu! Hug Wishing you all the happiness & success for the year ahead...Rock it! 

I wroted something for you. Actually two. 

But. I want you to be impressed. Cry

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Doc, it's perfect. Don't change a thing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday dee!!!!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I will agree that jealousy leading to confession is the most done to death trope in love stories. But the way this jealousy is being handled in KY2, with a witty Manik and an angry bird Nandu, it makes an engaging and interesting TV viewing. If I were to see this from the POV of a viewer who loves KY2 as a whole but doesn't spend hours analyzing every bit of it, this track is something that was needed in the show. We got weeks and weeks of crying and things which were stuck in one place for whatever reason. Now if the CVs have introduced us to a track which is moving things along and doing so while providing some much needed humor and laughter, what's the harm in it? Have the characters changed drastically? No. Are the reactions OOC? Nope. Is the focus being shifted to necessary things and progression? Not from what I see.

Had they taken a route which was angsty and dramatic just after getting out of a draining heavy and angsty route, I'm pretty sure most of the audience would've switched off their tvs at 6:30 PM. People tuned in to KY2 not for the one in a million chemistry of the leads, but for the characters who did stuff other than mopping around and letting stuff to be hanged for indefinite period of time. It's doing the same. It's just taking a lighter route to do so..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulsukshAmbyliciousSexpotSo_NaleyBoxedIn13thwishnoor321-MKB-charminggenie

Go to top