Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 10)

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I love MaNan but I don't think I could deal with so much complication in a relationship!Are relationships really that hard?

#singleladydoubts
#genuinekostin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn13thwish

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Wishy you will have to write me something super special 
The post is super nice. How come I miss these and come across some silly rape posts after promo
I finally watched the first episode last night, and Nandu letting go of those fireflies made it even more poignant.
At 33 one thing I can say is Love is an overanalysed but misunderstood emotion. I'm done with all the fizz,zing,pathos,perfect,effervescent,painful descriptions. 
It's a work in progress. It ugly,selfish,mendacious and all consuming. Any positive connotation comes from our ability to be vulnerable.

I don't know the idea of being in love baffles and exhausts me.

#cynicalert

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwishNoorie30noor321TheFaerieQueenMedha.SCat.charminggenie

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
the best part in last week episodes... Manik thoughts are directed to why she walked away??? and Nandini's thoughts to ponder that love and logic are not the same ..

they both need to talk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Relationships are very complicated ..you also dont fall for the perfect guy
But you make perfect love story with an imperfect guy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26So_Naleycharminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Originally posted by charminggenie

13th  Word to everything. Just the process has already started - he is self-destructive , yet he listens to her, he noticed it too. He has anger , problems , hence she is the one cooling him off . Two very basic flaws in Baba which only Nandini seems to correct. They both are actually proving the toxicity theory false by their actions but they are not realizing it as yet. I guess Nandu needs Manik to air it all word by word, to see what and how she shines for him. That can only happen when Manik is sure that this is the only fear Nandu has.
But I will also like Nandini to realise or contemplate what he brings to her life. What is it about him that pulls her towards him. Why is he the torment and the solace. 

She will.. but this is not the moment for that.. it will happen when he brings back the fireflies for her.. that will suddenly click everything into place for her.. what he took away, when he restores, her faith, her light, her understanding everything will be complete then..

Nandu is able to guide him because she connects him with himself.. she addresses the emotions he avoids and forces him to deal with them not escape them.. everyone else in his life, lets him get away with it all.. they never confront him or make him question himself.. But Nandu, she teaches him what the problem is and how he should answer it.. this is how she is responsible for hie growth..
That is why without her, he can perceive her actions but cannot interpret them.. his ability to internalize is lost because his voice of reason is silent too   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shefniSexpotSo_NaleyBoxedInapardh_baTheFaerieQueencharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
13th - hayee the way you put the words down.
But true, Nandini has shown more progress because she has a reference point and is more logical that way. She cannot survive without she has answers to her dilemma . Cabir approached her for a reason because to him she understands love, he spelled the need of courage in love to her and now Abhimanyu is proving to her that you just don't step back when faced by a problem. She has stopped running away from him, but she needs to realize that she is just there, what she feels when she is around him and she has to accept it and not make an ego issue and keep denying , resisting this pull. Good thing they have too many conflicts around them, to be together and not be so focused on each other. This will give that little space too, make them think of each other as partners for real. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shefniSo_NaleySexpotBoxedIn13thwishNoorie30TheFaerieQueen

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

I love MaNan but I don't think I could deal with so much complication in a relationship!Are relationships really that hard?

#singleladydoubts
#genuinekostin

Relationships need continuos working from people involved. sometimes you find a common ground early and then equation change. sometimes initially you stumble and falter but then create a solid foundation.
*not trying to discourage you here*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleySexpotNoorie30noor321charminggenie

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanking god that the AT has some considerate discussions rather than going all squealy after the promo with horrible predictions.Kudos to you guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divansreeNoorie30

Go to top