Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.

I am  just going to be happy reading this again and agian, coz my Cat is back!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I realised IF is so good for my ego πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Genie: I'm liking the Nandu that 'Soha' has inspired.. she is cute and feisty and possessive and fierce.. just like I'm liking the 'me' that you always inspire😳

Did you just made me the Soha of your life? Thought I was the Manik, the one who you want to be cute, feisty and possessive about - you minx, who are you eyeing these daysπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†!!
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.

😲 *rubs eyes* πŸ˜²
Adhi?πŸ€—

And at the same time she says that if it doesn't hurt, it is not love! Then she described how love is supposed to be to Abhi Chipku - perfection! 
She is 17, a teenager and confused.I love her.❀️
So her experience taught her about the hurt part of being in love but her own idea of how love is supposed to be doesnt go with it!She has to be associating the hurt part with herself and her situation, then it will make her think that love is not what she imagines it to be-It is more and less!
Cat. thumbnail
Love may not run smooth but its also very rewarding when you get it right. Love is just true to life, the highs and lows, the peaks and troughs, they all exist.
charminggenie thumbnail
@TFQ - Think they can do whatever they want with Raghav, but I do seem or hope he returns once atleast to give Cabira that closer- even though , he might not need it, but they both just need to see each other happy, healthy and safe. 

-MKB- thumbnail
MaNan 
From forcing her to drink in order to make a scene to hiding her from Raghav and troubles 
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@MS Cabirs brush with love was more done to bring him out I feel. The consequences of his outing mean a lot more in the serial than his feelings for Raghav. Cabir is now a FREE man and hence his journey now will define all the emotions you were talking about. Now is the time to close the loop with Raghav (hope they do it)
@ wish agree unconditional being key EXPECTATIONS screw everything up.
Adhira I missed you so much
@ genie very valid point
The younger ones avoid my rant..Im married
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

MaNan 

From forcing her to drink in order to make a scene to hiding her from Raghav and troubles 

πŸ€—
Cat. thumbnail
Its easy to spout knowledge and gyaan but harder when it comes to implementing it in your real life. The problem for Nandini is that the happy moments for her were far too fleeting, for gods' sake she didn't even have her first date before she had to deal with her heart breaking. So she is wary, her happy moments have been so far and in between.