Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

@Genie: Hehehe. You do know me well. ðŸ˜†

I was just thinking of this whole problem of 'choice' for Manik. I mean, I  loved how he was completely honest with her about his choice to always protect his friends, but I'm still wondering, so where does that leave Nandini? What did this whole fiasco achieve? Is she now supposed to be secure enough to let him go when he needs to, because she knows he'll come back to her eventually? Is that where this whole 'trust' question is leading to? Which is why the whole concept of Manik being like flowing water kept bugging me. He cannot be ruled, unless he's willing to be ruled. But, in terms of an actual relationship, how far is something like this plausible? 

I think Nandini took it as a sign that they are not toxic , she brings some value, some meaning to his life and hearing him say that she protects him, kind of gave her enough strength to stand next to him and fight for whatever they have. So for her this was enough, some sense in his chaos.
I think the whole fiasco taught them the value of each other and the vitality of their existence in another's life. So that the next moment when Manik or Nandini are confronted with a problem , it will be very difficult , next to impossible for them to bait each other like this again, because now they have realized and worded it the need .Also lead up to the realization of love and once that is done , Manik won't be hard-pressed with this question, he will embrace her as his absolute. 

Trust too- but they have build this extremely sensitive foundation for it,right now it's absolute , stronger than ever , somewhere the fall in trust was never too deep for them, they managed to have some sense of trust even when they were walking away- I think trust seems to be the binding glue. So I don't think trust is the issue as such for them. They give that to each other , explicitly.

Now that I recall Dhruv's words seem a bit superficial- Manik is very still, stagnate for the people he cares or feels the need to protect- especially fab5. This also worked for his relationship with Alya- he refuses to grow in those relationships, which is why to him they will always need protection, he will have difficulties conveying emotions . But with Nandini , he flows- he lets it out, she challenges and constantly pushes him to evolve, grow and just let it out. He is never holding back from her, emotionally, that is the reason he needs her. Because she sets the direction for him to flow. Like his North Star.

Rulesvs Rrebellion- more like the second phase f their ideological differences-not that major, but Manik has a very different take to music and art, while for Nandini discipline shapes art. The tussle will be fun and somewhere they both will find the middle-ground. Yet the dynamics is not stagnate ,she is not holding him but he clashes with her waves and somehow they manage to calm inbetween and find their rhythm , just like when he sings, she improvises and vice-versa. 
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maisu..i lovedd itt...need too find space in myyy siggie box..i will do it..thnqq for this awesome creations..
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hyy..I am rhea..a crazy MaNan fan :P ...
I haven't read all the things...but how 2 become member of this manan /pani thread ?
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its so difficult to quote things in if..wid phone
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVES BUDHHEEE.

GENNIE - AHH HOW LIKE HOW IDE...HOW DO YOU DO IT EVERYTIME? SUCH BRILLIANT WORDS! LIKE I CANT!! Such beautiful analysis :')) MY FIREFLY!!
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rida, I get what you said about him giving over the power to her today. Absolutely loved that today. He trusts her strength, and he trusts it enough to hand over himself to her. It was effin' beautiful to watch. But my question was in terms of an actual conflict where he'll have to choose- Fab5 or Nandini. She knows what he will choose, but she also knows he depends on her so he can come to terms with that choice and eventually make his way back to her. But yeah, this protective shit is all Manik's pov anyway. His friends will eventually have to grow up, build their own lives, and I guess that's what we're beginning to see now. 

P.S- I did manage to unres on your post. Finally. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

I LOVES BUDHHEEE.

GENNIE - AHH HOW LIKE HOW IDE...HOW DO YOU DO IT EVERYTIME? SUCH BRILLIANT WORDS! LIKE I CANT!! Such beautiful analysis :')) MY FIREFLY!!

Dude , nope today you be shining like the glorious star- that post , read about 15 times already.#truestory.😳
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

I LOVES BUDHHEEE.

Maine kya kiya?????????😕
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
such nice discussions ..pure bliss ðŸ˜›
charminggenie thumbnail
@BI - Two things will help unburden the invisible debts Manik carries on his soul. 1)- His love for Nandu , 2) The most important one- growth of fab5 as a group.
For the second point, I think cvs are trying to aim now. They had their first real confrontation, ideological difference and that will only grow. This will lead to them charing out their priorities as a group and as individuals and somehow they will convince and prove to Manik that though they live for his friendship but he cannot shortchange himself always. Dhruv will have his own talk too with him. 
With Nandini's presence around him , he will find it easier to accept fab5's growth. 

Though the real darkness is that parents' angle- that is when his every bond will be tested.