Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@MKB - Watching the hug scene again and reading comments, I be so satisfied . 

@Flamey - Rida made me so effing proud , shit you two are so bloody brilliant. Sun and Moon , you two be such rockstars. 

@BI - Dude that gif, shit Nandu be so clueless , no words she just didn't want him to leave- so she will lock all the exit doors- thats her strategy now. And he has given her the permission . He was such a child, inching closer , asking her to do something, but she be the real boss- she shushed him down when he smelled the house burning, all she cared was hug me , you idiot!

I know, I was so proud of that kamini. Was writing her reply that turned out to be soo long that decided to make it a post anyway 🤣
Noorie30 thumbnail
ola peeps...just got home...So as from should i start stalking the AT? and who wrote the epic posts?!!!! Which one you advise me to check?!!! Batao batao🤗
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok does someone remember that conversation DhruLya once had about Manik? Where he told her that Manik can't be forced into being with her or something? Does anyone remember the exact lines? I can't remember and it's been bugging me. Don't want to go and look for that episode again. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Ok does someone remember that conversation DhruLya once had about Manik? Where he told her that Manik can't be forced into being with her or something? Does anyone remember the exact lines? I can't remember and it's been bugging me. Don't want to go and look for that episode again. 

You mean the one they had during that jungle music treasure hunt thing. Where Dhruv compared Manik to water , more you  try holding him, sooner he will slip away. 

Noors- Read everything! And hugs!!🤗
BoxedIn thumbnail
@Genie: Yes yes yes! That one! I couldn't remember the exact words and it was really bugging me somehow.
But.
Manik=PaNi.
According to Dhruv, no less.

*snort*
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

You mean the one they had during that jungle music treasure hunt thing. Where Dhruv compared Manik to water , more you  try holding him, sooner he will slip away. 

Noors- Read everything! And hugs!!🤗

hugs back Genie🤗..Actually i had to rush through the episode because I went to Moviez- PK  ( Amazing Movie by the way), nonetheless watched the hug which was sooo wow

So my night been so freaking awesome  and I am fangirling right now😆.

Just imagine, MaNan and PK in one night!!!! ☺️🥳

Ok. lemme rewatch today's episode and read all the wonderful stuffs you wrote🤗

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@BI - So I be your saviour eh? You wondering if the Panik named Manik is finally still? or  was it because Dhruv thought overwhelming emotions make Manik run away? Basically whats cooking in your head!

@Noor- Aww seems like a great night for you!! That hug was exactly what I want to give every person on AT right now!
BoxedIn thumbnail
@Genie: Hehehe. You do know me well. 😆
I was just thinking of this whole problem of 'choice' for Manik. I mean, I  loved how he was completely honest with her about his choice to always protect his friends, but I'm still wondering, so where does that leave Nandini? What did this whole fiasco achieve? Is she now supposed to be secure enough to let him go when he needs to, because she knows he'll come back to her eventually? Is that where this whole 'trust' question is leading to? Which is why the whole concept of Manik being like flowing water kept bugging me. He cannot be ruled, unless he's willing to be ruled. But, in terms of an actual relationship, how far is something like this plausible? 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IM BACKKSS! Where's BUDHHEEE? :O

^^ Boxy - Your question has your answer I guess. Like you said, he won't be ruled until he wants to be, and that's the power he gave to Nandini. What does it mean? I think it simply means that Manik knows, Manik completely knows, that she's his shining star, she brought them all together, that she's Nandini, that she would never ever choose what's wrong with them, that she'll always be there to guide him, and that, she'd never let him break. I think it means that he has given all his trust and all his faith to her. He's given the power of decision to her, too. He'll choose his friends, and he'll do it while she'll be on his side, right beside him. Always <33