Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"aakhri baar puch rhi hu..tum Soha ki surprise party mai ja rahe ho" ðŸ˜† and then she locks him up!
This girl â€ïž
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firebolt

But many kostins still stand

Magical fire that burns dress to the perfect party mini. 
It's also so magical that it didn't burn her. 
Dhruv's lotus flower. Lelsohard. Lykwut. 
Navya and Harahad's existence. 

But without all these kostins KYY wouldn't be KYY. The episode was so good I loved even the quirks in it. I laughed like I would at a best friend. :') 

When MaNan is good. Everything seems good :') 

D Kostins will remain.
But today I will ignore m all.
Navya and Harshad don't exist for me anymore unless they r related to MaNan in anyway and I've long since learnt not to question Dhrub Sr's logic...everything is applicable in his world, I feel sorry for the guitar though...the expensive thing hadto tolerate the plucking and the moulding so that a certain mad-hatter could present his ladylove with his creative artwork.

But the fire...that is difficult to digest...and the strategic burning of that kaftaan.
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IM JUST READING ALL YOUR WORDS, on my post, HERE AND IM JUST ASLMFGBGKMLB FANGIRLING. WHAT BEAUTIFUL WORDS, WHAT BRILLIANT PEOPLE <33
i be so civil here. all we were doing in the live post of ky2 on fb was IT'S JUMMA AND WE NEED A CHUMMA. 🀣
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

I realized.😒 I DON'T LIKES YOU. COS YOU NO GETS FB. 😒 you make one account for me :((

Woh ek long story hai why I hate FB🀣😭😭

Jo bhi ho. Manik was just everything I ever imagined him to be in this episode. And I was like Rida would nail his emotions with a post and you did. #iloveulykihateu
Edited by Firebolt - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Lets not talk about Dhrub Sr and his "creativity" ðŸ˜³
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Rida: I am dying to fangirl over your post but I don't know what to say, you said it all babe. 
I love jealous Nandini. Her jealousy isn't born out of insecurity like Alya's or even Manik's was, it is rooted in her love for him, her claim on him. It is the type of jealousy which makes a person feel wanted, not suffocated. And he knew it and was revelling in it. 
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

i be so civil here. all we were doing in the live post of ky2 on fb was IT'S JUMMA AND WE NEED A CHUMMA. 🀣

'
Thr's a thread on fb too? ðŸ˜²
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm just high on pheels right now and all those amazing posts...
@Rida did you see my VM request? Please,please,please
Also they are playing Batman Begins on TV Liam Neeson and Christian bale. I'm gonna fangurl some more.

Goodnight lovelies

One last thing why did Harshad come to party,how did Navya see him...kinda zoned out. We'll never mind it's not important.
Night night

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Woh ek long story hai why I hate FB🀣😭😭

Jo bhi ho. Manik was just everything I ever imagined him to be in this episode. And I was like Rida would nail his emotions with a post and you did. #iloveulykihateu

AND I WAS LITERALLY ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOU AND SUHA! Like i miss that kamini so much too :( And WA not be mine :( mommy ka phone che and it's so hard to type on it. I WANTED YOU TO FANGIRL WITH ME LIVE :( but you no fb :(