|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" - Page 108

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

It is interesting that while Manik finds it hard to voice out the word "love", in terms of baring his heart out, he always take the lead. I also love that he is not giving her any false promises, how easy would it have been for him to say "I wont do it again" and yet he is absolute in his love for Fab5 and in his love for Nandini. He believes his love for Fab5 will protect them, just as he believes that Nandini's love will protect them, MaNan. Absolute love and absolute trust and no false promises.

@Bold - This!!

And he shared that trust with Nandini . Gave her the courage to fight her fear.

Fireflies be the bliss- they showed his watching and musing about them yesterday,because this guy even without knowing what they represented got them for Nandini because they had her happy. Hayee, how adorable- tow curling. #shamelessfangirl.

SORRY I WENT TO HAVE DINNER!

TODAY IS SUCH A LFSVFF*LDGVRLB DAY! FANGIRLING DAY!!

Manik toh humesha se tha hi uska. He was waiting, waiting from ages for his star to come in his life even if he didn't know it. She gave him so much trust, so much love, so much care, everything he was denied as a kid and as a growing boy. She filled the holes of his depravity and he reveled in it. There's somebody who loves him like that, who loves ALL of him, the bad, the broken, the worse, who sees the good in him, and sees that which he hides from everyone and there's someone who's as possessive about him but her possession isn't suffocating and without trust. That's where the comparison btw Aliya's possessiveness and Nandini's possessiveness lies.
Not for a moment did Nandini think that Manik was attracted toward Soha. She knew the truth. She said it with so much confidence, DON'T MISLEAD HER, Don't make her think you like her, because she simply knew that he belongs to her, heart and soul. And he reveled in it, in the possession that was worth being possessed for.

But many kostins still stand
Magical fire that burns dress to the perfect party mini. 
It's also so magical that it didn't burn her. 
Dhruv's lotus flower. Lelsohard. Lykwut. 
Navya and Harahad's existence. 

But without all these kostins KYY wouldn't be KYY. The episode was so good I loved even the quirks in it. I laughed like I would at a best friend. :') 

When MaNan is good. Everything seems good :') 
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

SORRY I WENT TO HAVE DINNER!

TODAY IS SUCH A LFSVFF*LDGVRLB DAY! FANGIRLING DAY!!

Manik toh humesha se tha hi uska. He was waiting, waiting from ages for his star to come in his life even if he didn't know it. She gave him so much trust, so much love, so much care, everything he was denied as a kid and as a growing boy. She filled the holes of his depravity and he reveled in it. There's somebody who loves him like that, who loves ALL of him, the bad, the broken, the worse, who sees the good in him, and sees that which he hides from everyone and there's someone who's as possessive about him but her possession isn't suffocating and without trust. That's where the comparison btw Aliya's possessiveness and Nandini's possessiveness lies.
Not for a moment did Nandini think that Manik was attracted toward Soha. She knew the truth. She said it with so much confidence, DON'T MISLEAD HER, Don't make her think you like her, because she simply knew that he belongs to her, heart and soul. And he reveled in it, in the possession that was worth being possessed for.

I exist. ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -MKB-

Kashti chal na make one beautiful MaNan edit for me pliss

I am struck with the hug scene caps! Brain...freezed!
Provide me pics! :v

Originally posted by Firebolt

SAID NO ONE EVER. 

GO WATCH. SHEESH. 

My brothers arent moving out from here! I cant watch in front of them! -.-
15 more mins! patience! AND I AM KICKING THEM OUT! :|

Its wonder how MaNan gives me these FEELS!!! B-|
"Make a wish Manik" I am sure that he has wished for his happiness only ðŸ˜†
For his own star
Originally posted by Firebolt

I exist. ðŸ¤”
I realized.😒 I DON'T LIKES YOU. COS YOU NO GETS FB. 😒 you make one account for me :((
She walked away to protect him. Then he told her she could do that only if she stayed.
 Her fear for him was his protection. And his need for her was her validation. 
SHREYAA I GOT YOU ICECREAAM!
🤣
@Bolt - Where there is PaNi , there is AAG.
Dhruv loves his phool 
Navya - Who?
Harshad-  potato

@Rida - Words!! Keep slaying.
This is thing, Nandu was territorial, not jealous. She knew he is all hers, he is just messing with her to get the reaction. And he wanted her to stand by him for their fight , hence she kept resisting , till she just wanted to scream at him that he is all hers, so stop.  The sginificance of him acknowledging that she protects jim just like he does to fab5- is so poignant, he saw through the whole Harshad drama, his hand thing and the way she tried saving his humanity even when he broke her heart. So like him.