|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" - Page 102

Posted: 9 years ago
Doc! Yesterday only we talked about how badly Nandini wanted to protect Manik. and today this. BoLeyn is fated, I'm telling you. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

main kha pee ke farig hogayi 😳
😳AALMSLDKMSDSMKFK
MaNan are just magic. The kind that turns your stomach inside out in anticipation. The kind that makes you believe in snow when the sun is hot and blazing outside. The kind that makes you believe in fairies, elves and little people. The kind that seems to bring a smattering of fairy dust into your life and the best part of it all they are real as real as they can get in TV world. They are people with problems and issues, people with ego and frailties that seem to make their life topsy-turvy. They are teenagers in fiction world but for a lot of people who watch the show, they are us, maybe for some , the remnants of a past, for some the struggle of the present and for some, the dream of a future. But this is love story crafted keeping real people in mind and hence the ability for all of us to love and relate to.

And I blabbered!
Thank you Baba for calling her and adding more sparks 
so she came and we got this scene 
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

MaNan are just magic. The kind that turns your stomach inside out in anticipation. The kind that makes you believe in snow when the sun is hot and blazing outside. The kind that makes you believe in fairies, elves and little people. The kind that seems to bring a smattering of fairy dust into your life and the best part of it all they are real as real as they can get in TV world. They are people with problems and issues, people with ego and frailties that seem to make their life topsy-turvy. They are teenagers in fiction world but for a lot of people who watch the show, they are us, maybe for some , the remnants of a past, for some the struggle of the present and for some, the dream of a future. But this is love story crafted keeping real people in mind and hence the ability for all of us to love and relate to.

And I blabbered!

@Bold Adhi you genius. That's us in a nutshell thank you for writing this
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

And I blabbered!
I THINK I DIED.
WHY YOU BE SO GOOD CATTY?
THANKYOU AYE APPA AND ABHIMANYU AND THE MAN WHO INVENTED CELLPHONES TOO. 🤣
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Doc! Yesterday only we talked about how badly Nandini wanted to protect Manik. and today this. BoLeyn is fated, I'm telling you. ðŸ˜†

Boxy this deserves a post with the song...
BoLeyn be the Simon and Garfunkle of Forum
The way he said "you wanted me mai yaha hu aur tum ja rhi hu" with so much feeling 
And then the forehead touch 
Originally posted by annboleyn

Don't know how
It's a cute triangle

Oh I know I know *jumps excitedly*
You mean this right?😳

Edited by rubys07 - 9 years ago