Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@CC - I love your pun. Man the visual is disturbing though. 

Love has to be gradual, he needs to learn it before it hits him. I think they will throw a small conflict , a moment where he again gets to make a choice but that time- he won't hesitate and he will go for her and boom. It happens. 

@MKB- Every emotion just comes to a full circle with these two. Just how intelligently they are handled. Manik retained his edginess even when he was all vulnerable and told her that she is his star- god this guy worships her. There is something so pious the way he equates her to the shining ones. 

Watching the video now!! 
-MKB- thumbnail
Yes he still did not confess that he loves her, he wont confess it that easily ...it will be a journey for them discovering each other and also this feeling love 
And i am all up for Cute MaNan moments especially classroom romance, the "come meet me now message" and him finding every reason to corner her 
*happy tears*
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A girl who stands her ground and asks for respect.  A boy who confesses that his girl protects him. 
I am such a proud fan today.

Like, I can't even...My beautiful, beautiful babies. 

*tears of joy*
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*walks down from heaven*
*comes to the AT in a pure state of bliss*

I don't want to live anymore!
All my wishes came true today. All I wanted was a conversation. Baba to say what Nandu wanted him to. To give her the reassurance she needs.

And the beauty with which they delivered it. Hayee. I just want kiss all the writers today. Their brains be working in the right direction now.

And my babies. Ah, they were just perfection today.

This episode was one of those which makes me remember why I love KY2 so friggin much.

#AajMeinUpar #AasmanNeeche
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nandini isn't scared from Manik. Nandini is scared of Manik.
She doesn't fear the Manik Malhotra that comes off as callous, notorious, evil and harsh. She knows what hides behind that man. And that man, who lives concealed, loves and protects what's his fiercely. She's scared of that vulnerable loyalty that he has. She knows the monster Manik can never hurt her, never wound fatally but she knows the selfless Manik that lives inside, is the one, the good man, with the ultimate power to hurt her. He has that power over her and today she realized that it's not her only, even she does, she has that power over him. The Great Manik Malhotra who always controlled his life, his relationships, even his relationship with Aliya, gave that power to her, to break him or make him, to be the one and only person who he'd look upto, he'd follow, in a heartbeat and he'd love so so unconditionally. And if that's not love then i don't know what is.

I found such subtle beauty in those words! His belief in stars, those stars which could never be touched, thus never be blemished, his stars, perfect and his only solace, his stars that in a way, he loved the most, his stars became her today. Nobody had the power over him. He's Manik Malhotra. He rules, he reigns, he saves, he protects but today he bent his head low and gave that power to her. The complete control. If that's not love, then what is? :'))

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A special fangirl swoon for that twirly hug. 
Uff. SLAYED. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Rida please stop making me cry with your words and Vm
I dont have ice cream right now nor cuddles from anyone 
Your words "he bent his head his low and gave that power to her" cant even ðŸ˜­
Who thought Manik Malhotra can do that? But the power of love 
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SHREYA KI BACHI! YOU NO SAY HI TO ME KAL. 🤬
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...
ishy
ihappy
My babies are back
This is what gives me goosebumps...
"You left me. How could you leave me? You will not choose me over your friends. I love that about you but that's true and that's why I can't stay"
"I feel protective about my friends...just like you protect me" 

Okay this was what I'm talking about.
Genie * you also made me stay and watch...
-MKB- thumbnail
Rida tu rula ti hai mujhe
We cant be together ðŸ’”
Post se aur rulane ka irada? ðŸ˜³