Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" - Page 80

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lostmymusic.

HAPPYYY BUURRRDAAAYY NYXX!!!! May this year bring you all sorts of happiness! Aameen! <3

THANKKK YOUUU Lauuu! ðŸ¤— Wishing you all the happiness & success for the year ahead...Rock it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@Bolt - But this is not confession  right? Nor is it acceptance- she ust needs him , right now with her .Bas. Like he did once his sacrifice game fell apart- they don't have anything else to work with but the urge to be together. I don't think it's a cop out because it's not over yet. 

What you are reading as jealousy is the reality for her. She says they should walk away but that will mean not being around each other, other people entering their life- that feeling is brought alive by Soha for her. How can it be jealousy when she knows what Manik is playing at? It's more about she sees the flaws in her own logic through Soha. 
Like can she truly let him go away- Like Cabir said, him being away, with other people - can she live with all that?

I adore Roger, he is like  my love- watching him at Wimbledon was one of my high points, so yeah you be same. And Lucky woman, I be Nandu jealous now. 

@Firefly- Please be glowing this year and beyond , k!

"She can walk away, but she can't stay away"

"Yes I can't be without him."

Two important admittance for me and they  felt lack luster and undermined. 

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why is Bolt unhappy? ðŸ˜”
I like this Nandini who goes after her guy. I always willed her to show  him in some way that she wanted him too, so I like her evil plan to lock him up. Rest was Abhimanyu setting them up, she clearly did not know of the decorations and stuff. 

As far as jealousy as a plot device is concerned, I've said this before, as long as they don't turn Soha into a psychotic vamp, I'm fine with her. Nandini's jealousy isn't the same as Manik's. His increases his insecurity, hers reinforces her claim on him. Two very different things. The rest of this depends on how Nandini voices her issues in front of him. They need to stay together and sort it out, and I hope this is what we will get. Too soon for love confessions imo. 

Fireflies was rather random but made me happy so no comments. Execution's not been the best for a while anyway, people need their vacations, so what can a lowly fan do? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so Boxy is here ...
We made a post together. But how do I get Boxy in the authors name?
Firebolt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nyxx

THANKKK YOUUU Lauuu! ðŸ¤— Wishing you all the happiness & success for the year ahead...Rock it! 

I wroted something for you. Actually two. 

But. I want you to be impressed. ðŸ˜­

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Doc, it's perfect. Don't change a thing. 
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dee!!!!!! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I will agree that jealousy leading to confession is the most done to death trope in love stories. But the way this jealousy is being handled in KY2, with a witty Manik and an angry bird Nandu, it makes an engaging and interesting TV viewing. If I were to see this from the POV of a viewer who loves KY2 as a whole but doesn't spend hours analyzing every bit of it, this track is something that was needed in the show. We got weeks and weeks of crying and things which were stuck in one place for whatever reason. Now if the CVs have introduced us to a track which is moving things along and doing so while providing some much needed humor and laughter, what's the harm in it? Have the characters changed drastically? No. Are the reactions OOC? Nope. Is the focus being shifted to necessary things and progression? Not from what I see.

Had they taken a route which was angsty and dramatic just after getting out of a draining heavy and angsty route, I'm pretty sure most of the audience would've switched off their tvs at 6:30 PM. People tuned in to KY2 not for the one in a million chemistry of the leads, but for the characters who did stuff other than mopping around and letting stuff to be hanged for indefinite period of time. It's doing the same. It's just taking a lighter route to do so..
Firebolt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BoxedIn

Why is Bolt unhappy? ðŸ˜”

I like this Nandini who goes after her guy. I always willed her to show  him in some way that she wanted him too, so I like her evil plan to lock him up. Rest was Abhimanyu setting them up, she clearly did not know of the decorations and stuff. 

As far as jealousy as a plot device is concerned, I've said this before, as long as they don't turn Soha into a psychotic vamp, I'm fine with her. Nandini's jealousy isn't the same as Manik's. His increases his insecurity, hers reinforces her claim on him. Two very different things. The rest of this depends on how Nandini voices her issues in front of him. They need to stay together and sort it out, and I hope this is what we will get. Too soon for love confessions imo. 

Fireflies was rather random but made me happy so no comments. Execution's not been the best for a while anyway, people need their vacations, so what can a lowly fan do? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Aw BI. Perhaps I'm feeling holier than thou with regards to Nandini? Maybe I need to change my expectations and understanding of Nandini and KYY. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Firefly- is it your B'day? OMG How can i not know this!! Woman , you be amazing , shining , beautiful and super happy . The light in you in infectious , warm and just so endearing- remember that , humesha. And your smile- better sit on your lips forever because it has magical powers.And Goodluck world- this firefly is going to rule you someday. 

@Bolt - It wasn't for me?, because to me they stand incomplete - both the sentences till they speak to each other the same things again., the impact cannot be felt.