|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" - Page 71

Posted: 9 years ago
Also, Imp question - Manik ka text ka angrezi wakayi mein kharab tha or mere aankhon ke liye chashma jarurat hai?
Happy New Year lovelies!

Abhi arranged the whole set-up 😆 Nandu finally has a friend who looks out for her interests 😳

Navya is definitely preggers!

Why do I get the feeling Abhi will marry Navya or whatever , after all he has nothing to lose per se if he is in stage4 of cancer.

Manik has brought back N's fireflies but he still hasn't realised its love. Is that the next conflict in MaNan's life?
OMG! Nandini got Baba kidnapped and arranged for a romantic date🤣
CC - Happy New year to you as well!! Left a love note on page 87 for you guys!!

Liked the episode , actually this is what Manik does to Nandini bring out the child in her .She tried sneaking fireflies through the airport and now she gets her man locked up. Yo Go Nandu- serve him by his own suit. But tacky dress.  Abhi is gem for her,- atleast finally we have a friend for her. 

He has the fireflies- chalo at least he knows and remembers that they make her happy. I will live with that. 
I guess now after seen the fireflies gift nandu with telly her moms theory about true love. Lets see what manik says. if he keeps denying it will be the next manan track. 
Yes , CC- it will be the acceptance of love- for that he needed her around. Because till that point he would have taken it as his need for her. Now he can name the happiness that he feels around her. 
Genie and her new Dp
*happy tears* :')
Originally posted by Noorie30

OMG! Nandini got Baba kidnapped and arranged for a romantic date🤣

The date was arranged by Abhi. Nandu was caught offside by that!
Originally posted by charminggenie

Won't be here today, but just dropping in to wish a very happy New Year to all my girls here. it's been an absolute honour , you guys be shining the brightest . may the year bring more happiness, friendships , joy, peace and good health. Keep rocking the world. And One love.
Manik-Nandini are special because they made me meet you all, the words, the soul and just the companionship , we make a fabulous band . Let the music be with us for humesha.

Hugs and love, my beauties.

PS. Doc, your love notes make me blush. 2015 - the year I marry you.
Cat- 2 shows, 1 bond - you be special, always.
BI - Boxing it with you is a rush, stolen moments are bliss.
Maisu - Worship the words.
Rida, Flamey - My children.
Firefly - You are home.
Bush - The on button of my IF-life.
MKB- you be my fav girl.
Suha- Blessed child, special corner for you, always.
Noors - You are adorbs and the cutest.
MS - Bira of my life.
M16 - Joy, wonder and amazement.
TFQ- You speak to the heart, my vanity.
Bolt - I adore Roger F, and the same way I adore you.
So_Naley -Sense and sensibility.
Rubs- Cutest stalker ever.
Loq- Adorbs
Zoha- Dili wali Bira.
IS- The one with the wisest words.
Chetu- Ishq
Rafs- Pink Balls.
Shells - Joy and peace
13th ...Hi☺️

apologizes if I missed anyone, just wanted to say that I adore each one of you and just the ride has been so pleasing. 2015 be ever more smashing and may we all soar high and higher.

Come here you, let me give u some hugs 🤗 We be such splendid "pardners" and all 😳
I just saw the episode...oh man...this is MaNan..happiness and craziness, bringing each other's unknown and untapped sides in front...the happiness on Manik's face when he says "Unless you have arranged this.", her complete annoyance at "Soha's romantic date"😆 and Abhi just being around Nandu...being a true friend as she said🤗

I am simply loving these epis.❤️

@Geni u changed ur DP😲