Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
She can walk away but she can't stay away from me. She will come back to shine for me.
Manik is love...smart baccha. Nandini took longer to understand the same for Manik during his sacrifice BS.

And all the meta humour..gala sukh gaya hai PaNi pi loon...PaNi hi toh bola ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Manik throws the full bottle of PaNi away πŸ€£
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually this was needed to . Alya won't have ever understood the reality of her own brother had fab5 didn't take this selfless decision. Bira was to the point, he also warned that it was all for Alya- actually i was happy watching him bond with her too. 
Now if Harshad tries messing around anything, it will only close the door to his sister forever. 

Bira was all sorts epic with his trolling , just give him Abhi as roomie and bas. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Actually this was needed to . Alya won't have ever understood the reality of her own brother had fab5 didn't take this selfless decision. Bira was to the point, he also warned that it was all for Alya- actually i was happy watching him bond with her too. 

Now if Harshad tries messing around anything, it will only close the door to his sister forever. 

Bira was all sorts epic with his trolling , just give him Abhi as roomie and bas. 

You be sunshine. Bas πŸ€— 

Genieee πŸ€— I was allowed to give re today :')
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
four hours after the episode and only one page
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coming with my analysis in few hours. Let my parents sleep 🀣
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Flamey- You be the sun though. Blazing and all glorious!! 

She truly is his light, lucky charm- the moment he seemed to have loft his friends , her one unintentional action made his world all right and shining. Hence she is the star of his life. 
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am imagining Abhi and Cabir as roomies...
Abhi with his disgutingly cheesy linesπŸ˜†
And Cabir with his awwsomeness...
How I wish they both be PG's at Nandini's home...
Chacha and Chachi...πŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
She was also his lucky charm when he won the toss, Musicana, came back from the operation and now when she unconsciously reunited Fab 5 
Always and forever 
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One thing is for sure...
This time if Harshad messes with Fab 5 it won't be just Manik, Mukti or Cabir after him but Alya as well ...
And I want Alya to be really harsh on him...
The way Manik said Don't make your sister regret her decision of standing by youπŸ˜‰

That gives me some really good feelsπŸ˜‰
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought Nandu exhibited hurt in the precap, she looked a little low when Manik mentioned the flowers and Soha.
I liked Manik's acknowledgment that she will always shine for him, he acknowledges that she brings the good in his life, a direct contradiction with Nandu's idea about "them". All the " toxic" words he spouted to Cabir, was just that words, he knows she brings the "light" in his life.