Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
ya  even i dont find any spark in mukhbhi scenes..it looks so forced...
-MKB- thumbnail
She said he is an over actor 
Lol ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
13th - Actually I am torn , he backed away from the kiss not only because Abhi is a gentelman and respectful but maybe because he isn't exactly looking for a romantic angle with her. He keeps dropping hints now and then , so I am ok if it's not building towards a romantic substantial thing with Mukti , because frankly she doesn't need that right now. 
So that way the lack of depth is ok, but my problem is him bringing in a new perspective in her life- I don't want it to grow in her after knowing about his illness. It's about time she actually ponders about his harsh truth , that just fell flat. 

He fits in better around Nandu because she gets him even with all the cheese and he might be able to act that well, the guy has that charm - I like him, also feel he can bond well with Cabira and Manik but with Mukti it just falls flat whatever they are aiming. 

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@TFQ: Exactly.. MukBhi🤢 are not on the same wavelength AT ALL.. they can't have abstract talks about 'magic' and 'wishes' and expect the other one to just get it.. that works ONLY for MaNan because of their characterization and the gradual build up of their understanding..

In today's epi.. the only bit I liked was when she said he was 'disgustingly cheesy'.. I hope they give more these two's dialogues more depth and context.. also try n keep it simple and real.. no metaphysical references.. because that works for Mukti's blunt personality.. or soon this track will lose all credibility..
I like Abhi individually even though he can't act, he has charm (unlike Abhishek who has neither😡).. but my point is, if we didn't already know he was brought in to play Mukti's love interest, I'd have thought he was brought in as a friend for Nandu.. he fits better there..😆

Yes, Both of them need to use simple language to communicate. And should build some connection soon in couple of scenes more. Soha's character has managed to establish what she was supposed to do by now both with Manik and Nandini. But in case Abhi you rightly said, the spoiler is only background we have. I have hope from this week though, because parth has gone on leave they should focus on other characters more in this week now. More so in terms of writing. screen space is fine.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but where is Nandini... gone ya hiding??
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As everyone pointed out, the song choice for the MaNan scene was beyond perfect today.

My favourite part was when the lyrics 'Lamha yeh tham jaane ki' played and the world just stopped. Manik and Nandini completely still with her in the cucoon of his arms and him lost in the eyes of the girl who means the world to him. It was their own little paradise for that moment. So blissful. So pure. So MaNan.
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@TFQ: I agree.. but I'll be honest and admit I genuinely don't care about MukBhi.. I  watch them because they're onscreen.. I have no interest in them otherwise.. see, that's what I mean.. all I feel is indifference towards this track which means that the characters/actors are not doing a convincing job of selling it at all..

@Genie: I'm assuming the 'love' angle because the actors themselves have been proclaiming it from  the rooftops.. that being said, I get what you mean.. I don't want her realization to come from the fact that he is terminal either.. it must be a willingness to change that comes from within.. from her own desire to get better simply for herself..because if that's not the case then this entire track would be ultimately pointless.. if he actually dies would that make her regress and shatter again.. it would negate all her growth then..she needs to come into her own with this not find temporary solace/solution in 'love'..
I'm conflicted about his real expectations too.. yes, he doesn't want to get 'physical' but he has said things like pehle 'pyar' toh ho jane do etc etc. and referenced  the word frequently in several different ways on quite a few occasions.. so he is hitting on her albeit in his own cheesy not necessarily serious way..
Bottomline.. clarity is what this track drastically needs.. both in word and deed..

@MKB: Night! Don't stop 'pheeling'😳 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So I am kinda back...I am pretty late, ain't I?

So it was majorly about MaNan today...so much about them and so much more to explore about them as viewers.

Can I say I love how they're getting back on track...the way the feels are back, the beauty and simplicity is back...their bickerings and arguments, questions and answers, waits and longing...it makes so much SENSE all over again ^.^

Manik running after her was just...isn;t it symbolic of how it has always been...Manik has been the one finding her, trying to just catch hold of her...coz after all it is Nandini Murthy we are talking about.

I just love his smirks and glances, walks and sniggers and his eyes which bloody gleam at the prospect of chasing her and seeing her struggle. He is so like Christian in this case...he enjoys all of this...seeing her break her own boundaries and letting herself lose...when it comes to him.

The whole lieing to her again...a proof of him enjoying it to bits...he wanted her to stop playing hide and seek..and he can do anything to get what he wants...and he achieves it. The way these two affect each other, understand each other, wait for the other one to react and smile triumphantly when they see the reaction they played in their heads for one another come true in front of their eyes.

The whole "WRONG SIGNALS", can I just hug Manik (for the nth time) to say it on her face as well as mock her...that is so him.

It wa something they had to broach sooner or later...and I ma so happy it came up like this...Nandu is exactly following his footsteps and is just as successful as he was during the "I-will-sacrifice-her-for-Dhruv." drama. I hope someone draws this parallel for them as well.

How they're alike...they're so alike.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@TFQ: I agree.. but I'll be honest and admit I genuinely don't care about MukBhi.. I  watch them because they're onscreen.. I have no interest in them otherwise.. see, that's what I mean.. all I feel is indifference towards this track which means that the characters/actors are not doing a convincing job of selling it at all..

@Genie: I'm assuming the 'love' angle because the actors themselves have been proclaiming it from  the rooftops.. that being said, I get what you mean.. I don't want her realization to come from the fact that he is terminal either.. it must be a willingness to change that comes from within.. from her own desire to get better simply for herself..because if that's not the case then this entire track would be ultimately pointless.. if he actually dies would that make her regress and shatter again.. it would negate all her growth then..she needs to come into her own with this not find temporary solace/solution in 'love'..
I'm conflicted about his real expectations too.. yes, he doesn't want to get 'physical' but he has said things like pehle 'pyar' toh ho jane do etc etc. and referenced  the word frequently in several different ways on quite a few occasions.. so he is hitting on her albeit in his own cheesy not necessarily serious way..
Bottomline.. clarity is what this track drastically needs.. both in word and deed..

@MKB: Night! Don't stop 'pheeling'😳 

Wish, Genie, He doesn't seem like a insensitive and irresponsible banda to claim love when he is actually terminal. I think that won't be the case, but may have a sad story attached. What do you think?
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@TFQ- Not insensitive - Just he is more focused on restoring her than love . it's not a love build-up per se from him but he is just into fixing her , making her feel alive, so he uses chessy romantic lines to catch her attention but the words are not intended for a relationship that is what I feel. 
@Zoha is back, Lords be happy!