Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday's are always filler-ish, ofcourse they would have build on the chase, the whole drama of Soha being still around, plus the other characters.
I am just happy that Manik called out on the hide and seek, they both needed that crap out. He is now sure that her walking away is all a big fail and she is as invested as him.
I guess tomorrow , fab5 and whatever proper conversation we need between Manik and Nandini will happen then.

But I liked the execution of the song, Nandini as much as him needed this moment- this is normal right for them. It's a long time coming. Atleast now they are somewhat on the same page. 
-MKB- thumbnail
I loved the episode because they used "Saibo" 
charminggenie thumbnail
@MKB - loved the song choice. The whole sequence was done right.
It's the struggle, the push and pull, but they just want to fight , vent, rant but still be together- this is the normal that suits them both and today they actually had this honest moment. 
As much as I want words, this ia good start.She won't deny and he is assured. This guy had her walking away plastered on his mind- now he can focus on her again without worrying that she wants him to go away. 

-MKB- thumbnail
Did you just see the way she called him "Idiot" 
And he just looked away when his lie was caught 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is it just me😕. I didn't find the sequence "hawt", it was normal, cute, raw...but not hot.
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Genie needs Twitter. 
Okay bye. 
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now that they are on the same page, they both know that they both NEED to be together, they can now focus on sorting out their issues. Clarity on the status of their relationship is awfully needed for the sanity of both of them. They have to talk it out. Every situation I see between then seems to be like a stepping stone to the all encompassing conversation after which no doubts will remain. Only love. Only commitment. Pure bliss.

I wait for that conversation every single day! I might just faint if that actually happens on the show.

#TooGoodToComeTrue
#HighHopesFromVikku
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Has everyone ditched the forum again? 
charminggenie thumbnail
@Bolt - Twitter will suffocate me!!
But ihug you!!

@TFQ - ofcourse it was meant to be cute, endearing and just silly. That has been their game for a while now na, the build-up, she using the ladder to stop him going with Soha- it started from then. And now they are doing all this because they needed this little small moment of silliness - this is what that have been missing. In the end nothing riles Nandu like his playacts, he infuriates her, pushes her buttons and then brings out the passion where she just needs him to handle whatever she is feeling. 
Cannot move on. He doesn't want it , she cannot. Done.
So what next? Now he will chase her, bug her till she bursts out her fears while his game will restore her confidence.. She is back to fighting the battles , but it's the war that she is fated to lose.
-MKB- thumbnail
She lost the battle the moment she landed up at his house