Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
And I realise that my name is not there on the AT memebers list...
😭
So what price do i need to pay for keeping my name there...😉
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverForU

MaNan is not only about the Intimacy...what they have is real and beautiful..the show is much much above those saxxyy scenes people want to see

Exactly, i was so mad at the article that said that MaNan is among the top 10 on-screen jodi only because KY2 utilizes all tricks to grab attention such as physical intimacy.🤢
-MKB- thumbnail
Physical intimacy is not what I and my baes want
Not without a reason..dove couple thodi hai
Behind every intimacy there is a reason which led to them being on close proximity
And honestly i get a little uncomfortable when physical intimacy is just thrown at us 
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loquacious_me

And I realise that my name is not there on the AT memebers list...
😭
So what price do i need to pay for keeping my name there...😉

the advantage of making the AT😆... i will add your name😳

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Noorie30

Exactly, i was so mad at the article that said that MaNan is among the top 10 on-screen jodi only because KY2 utilizes all tricks to grab attention such as physical intimacy.🤢

Noors
If you read you'll see most of the articles focus majorly on this thing only..MaNan hawwwtness and intimate scenes and frequent smooches of the characters..
They make it look like a late-night 18+ show🤬
-Loq- thumbnail

MaNan is not only about the Intimacy...what they have is real and beautiful..the show is much much above those saxxyy scenes people want to see

It's posted twice...
Read the post just below
Edited by loquacious_me - 9 years ago
-Loq- thumbnail

Yah
 the longing for each other...
The way he sees her number and is in a dilemma to call her when he is in problem...
The way he reaches out to her for her mature advices...
The way she wants him to laugh his heart out like a kid and sleep peacefully like a baby...
The way she looks out of the window when a car honks just to see if he is there standing down...
And the way they both want break to talk their heart out...😳
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Physical intimacy is not what I and my baes want

Not without a reason..dove couple thodi hai
Behind every intimacy there is a reason which led to them being on close proximity
And honestly i get a little uncomfortable when physical intimacy is just thrown at us 

My shreyu Babe🤗. We are so similar.  personally i love sexy scenes BUT THERE SHOULD BE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BUILD-UP. I am not referring to physical foreplay, but rather the emotional connection must be established first... this is what make their scenes so romantic and drool worthy

Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

Noors
If you read you'll see most of the articles focus majorly on this thing only..MaNan hawwwtness and intimate scenes and frequent smooches of the characters..
They make it look like a late-night 18+ show🤬

it makes me feel so sick🤢
-MKB- thumbnail
From singing with her to singing for her 
A long journey