Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BoxedIn

'Night Medha and Doc! 

Dunno about others, but I'd love to watch Doc do a Noorie in my dreams. πŸ˜† 

@Adhi: Harshad's definitely getting out of that jail, I think Manik will withdraw the case against him. But there will be cracks for sure. Plus Navya's back; I wonder how they're going to proceed with her track now. 

Navya should not take a step back again, thats all I want. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Please let Navya return with bew spirit 
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One doubt ..when the case was filed wasnt it manik and nandini hu signed it ...soo tht means both of thm had to withdraw the case right ...

And anothr one is stupid ..in new insta pik of jasmine aka soha ..niti seemed to wear bit heavy dress vth sequences soo is thr a party on card .. :/...i knw i am turning detective ..
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@CC - The conflict is beautiful, but I feel they might let this one fester a bit more, Cabir and Mukti will be placated to agree with Alya and then the real fall-out will happen much later. This seems like one of many small misconceptions these guys will go through. 
Doc - Dream about me , please, heard that usually helps!
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@CC - The conflict is beautiful, but I feel they might let this one fester a bit more, Cabir and Mukti will be placated to agree with Alya and then the real fall-out will happen much later. This seems like one of many small misconceptions these guys will go through. 

See that's why I'm marrying you I punned idreamofgenie and you got it.
We still need planners. No one volunteered
isad
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@BI and @CG
Yeah , its interesting because there will be real resentment on the part of Cabir and Mukti and god forbid something happens to Nandini as a result, Manik might go bonkers. There is real conflict developing here. And the resentment is just going to fester and all hell will break loose.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Signing off now. Hope we all will meet here again tmrw. 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
choosing texts for siggies is the WORST. Gaah! I always get confused! 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annboleyn

My like button has gone to sleep. I see Adhiras has returned

isuspicious 

Hmmm.. looks like a virtual STD to me..what you two sinners been upto before the wedding?😈

Doc.. can I just hug you SO TIGHT  for being safe? Take care and special love to the little oneπŸ€— 
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
About Harshad though, he's been rusticated, so how's he going to carry out his villainy now? At the moment, Nandini does seem like the easiest target for him. 
I'd love to know more about what exactly Harshad thinks about the Nandini-Manik equation. I feel he knows Manik has a thing for her, but is as yet unaware of Nandini's side, simply because he just hasn't been interested enough to pay attention to her. He's no longer going to underestimate her so is this when he finally finds out and goes to Noyonika? Plus there is the Alya/Mukti/Cabir rift- he's definitely going to fan the flames from the outside. 

And this is where I wish for the umpteenth time that we had a better actor playing Harshad. 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago