Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: So_Naley

Nah! Not possible to discourage me. I have total and complete faith in the fact that I will find my man one day. Who is imperfect and flawed. Just like me! 😳

#WillFindMyNathanScott
#NotBackingDown

Inshallahallah, you will and it will be an awesome, blissful and happy story of your life.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: annboleyn

Wishy you will have to write me something super special 

The post is super nice. How come I miss these and come across some silly rape posts after promo
I finally watched the first episode last night, and Nandu letting go of those fireflies made it even more poignant.
At 33 one thing I can say is Love is an overanalysed but misunderstood emotion. I'm done with all the fizz,zing,pathos,perfect,effervescent,painful descriptions. 
It's a work in progress. It ugly,selfish,mendacious and all consuming. Any positive connotation comes from our ability to be vulnerable.

I don't know the idea of being in love baffles and exhausts me.

#cynicalert

🤗
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MKB-

People want Katar Katara song to be played as the BG during the promo scene

The saxy song from Alone 
iDie 😳

The song is so deep and watery --So many descriptions of PaNi -- the whole song is about PaNi and it's ways and nature! 😳
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I think Nandu's idea of love is true to what most teenagers' idea of love is. And I love that the Cvs have kept it consistent. For Nandu, she is able to see the rosy side of love, because TBH her life experiences have shaped her as such. Love as an emotion does not operate in a vacuum, it functions with all the other negative emotions that run parallel to it but you understand that as you grow older. Look at the people on the forum, most of the younger ones have a rosy perfect idea of love. A relationship never functions smoothly because no two people are the same and as human beings we are bound to make mistakes. The course of love, whether true or false never runs smooth.

Adhi 🤗. You kept your promise👏 I am super happy.
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

🤣
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Inshallahallah, you will and it will be an awesome, blissful and happy story of your life.

I absolutely looovveee you for saying that! 🤗

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MS - But Nandini saw the love and care Raghav had for Cabir when he was cradling Bira's head in his lap. The tears . She also heard Raghav's reservations, how he doesn't want the repeat of what happened to him in Delhi. His fears of giving hurt to Bira resonated with her because she saw Raghav Sir- the man who was an inspiration for her , breaking down and giving up the fight. 
I don't think Bira or Nandini can resent Raghav for what he did , just that he didn't have enough left in him to fight for them both. He just couldn't , he thought he will over-complicate things for Bira . The moment the man decides to be with Cabir, the attack happened, so that just sealed it for him- just like what Nandini is sort of experiencing it. But she is different, she is brave and she is courageous to fight for love- the spark and spirit is different. This is what Cabir has been trying to communicate to her. 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@So_Naley: With someone like Manik yes definitely.. you take the good with the bad na.. what's the fun otherwise?😆

@Doc: Will try my best.. I think that is the greatest enemy of love "analysis".. Love in itself is simple, uncomplicated and instinctive.. that's why babies and animals are the best at unconditional love.. It's we adults, with our 'thinking' minds that complicate it all with our perceptions and conditions and expectations..
Just look at Nandu.. the moment she stopped trying to figure it all out and just went with her instinct, where did it lead her? Straight to Baba's bed in his arms where she belongs. Problem solved.☺️

@Genie: I'm liking the Nandu that 'Soha' has inspired.. she is cute and feisty and possessive and fierce.. just like I'm liking the 'me' that you always inspire😳
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@MS - But Nandini saw the love and care Raghav had for Cabir when he was cradling Bira's head in his lap. The tears . She also heard Raghav's reservations, how he doesn't want the repeat of what happened to him in Delhi. His fears of giving hurt to Bira resonated with her because she saw Raghav Sir- the man who was an inspiration for her , breaking down and giving up the fight. 

I don't think Bira or Nandini can resent Raghav for what he did , just that he didn't have enough left in him to fight for them both. He just couldn't , he thought he will over-complicate things for Bira . The moment the man decides to be with Cabir, the attack happened, so that just sealed it for him- just like what Nandini is sort of experiencing it. But she is different, she is brave and she is courageous to fight for love- the spark and spirit is different. This is what Cabir has been trying to communicate to her. 

Ahh..you always...you are a ⭐️ genie. 

Do you think raghav story has ended for good?