iDie ðŸ˜³
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

People want Katar Katara song to be played as the BG during the promo scene

The saxy song from Alone 
iDie ðŸ˜³

😆 They will be in for a major disappointment I guess.
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@So_Naley: I think the promo is just a way to grab the audience's attention. They have larger issues to talk about right now, but unfortunately such conversations are not dramatic enough for a promo. This couple has always been about communication first so Imma trust in that.

@Doc: I want Manik to think about why she is so scared. Work on getting that trust back again. Give her something to assure her that he will not leave her midway ever again without any explanations.Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
I am not hoping anything from the promo
Pata hai koi na koi will pull out a cock block 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The rule of thumb for MaNan has always been Nandu leading the way when it comes to any significant development in their equation.. this is Manik is emotionally stunted and also Nandu functions as the mirror that shows him his own true feelings that he himself is both unaware and out of touch with.. therefore it is ESSENTIAL Nandu find her feet first.. Manik is already insecure and has deep beliefs in his own unworthiness.. with Nandu on the backfoot about them as well, there was simply no possibility of him having the courage or the sensibility required for a 'love' realization..
But this dilemma will bring Nandu into her own again.. already her AbhiNi convo has given her the idea that she needs to hold on.. or rather that she has been unable to let go in spite of her best intentions.. this week she will take another step forward when she willingly chooses to be at his house.. be with him.. in the promo she is struggling, fighting but she's not running away.. that is significant.. finally she is simply THERE..

Although this is definitely going to be a kiss miss.. that is not the purpose of this scene.. it is only for them to acknowledge the inevitable pull they have on each other and their own powerlessness to avoid it..  once they face the truth, then they will be forced to communicate.. something they have both been avoiding out of their own fear and hurt..
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Nandu is wrong in her perception of love. I'm 21 and even I believe love can be easy. It can be simple. If the person I love has the same morals as me or thinks in a similar direction as I do, well, we would avoid so mucj conflict. And focus on coming up with solutions to our problems rather than battling over them.
Nandu and Manik are opposite poles. He thinks North and she thinks South. Most their energies get wasted in making the other person comprehend their own point of view. Maniks's avoidance of conversation does not help either. They eventually end up creating their own explanations for the others actions and eventually misunderstanding each other. Which complicates matter even further.

Nandu needs time to understand that love between two people is not always easy. It requires a lot of effort from both ends. She also needs to realize that she is the anchor of the relationship. She needs to spell it out to Manik that she loves him and is willing to work on their relationship .
-MKB- thumbnail
Manik needs to know about her fireflies
He needs to know that his sacrifice had such a big impact on her that she let go of the fireflies 
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love MaNan but I don't think I could deal with so much complication in a relationship!Are relationships really that hard?

#singleladydoubts
#genuinekostin
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wishy you will have to write me something super special 
The post is super nice. How come I miss these and come across some silly rape posts after promo
I finally watched the first episode last night, and Nandu letting go of those fireflies made it even more poignant.
At 33 one thing I can say is Love is an overanalysed but misunderstood emotion. I'm done with all the fizz,zing,pathos,perfect,effervescent,painful descriptions. 
It's a work in progress. It ugly,selfish,mendacious and all consuming. Any positive connotation comes from our ability to be vulnerable.

I don't know the idea of being in love baffles and exhausts me.

#cynicalert
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the best part in last week episodes... Manik thoughts are directed to why she walked away??? and Nandini's thoughts to ponder that love and logic are not the same ..

they both need to talk