Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nope dont want an intimacy like this either
No hawt scene without meaning for me..
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@So_Naley - Think it's too early for all that and I am sure the promo is not heading towards it. The focus is to prove to Nandini that she cannot move way, Manik used his lamp wala seduction to tell her that what they feel is mutual and it's just not possible to resist this pull. He is going to cock-block himself and rub this effect on her face. Her acceptance is all he is pushing for. Ofcourse this will pave the way to main conversation which will center around fab5. I trust this show that they use these scenes always to push the equation.
They had their hormone driven moment with Diwali necking .
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandini's realizing that she wants to stay and more importantly that he needs her to.. his stumbling over the Fab5 conflict and her instinctively guiding him through it will get her to realize exactly what her role is in his life.. it will show her that they are the very opposite of 'toxic'..this is the KEY.. she will also be reminded of other instances.. and her own value.. how she always 'calms him down'...that's the first step.. because then she will be open to trying to make them work.. then they can both begin to get some clarity and perspective...   
-MKB- thumbnail
Oh god dont even remind me of that lamp seduction scene aka the bhagwad geeta scene ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: annboleyn

The way Nandu spoke about love,well I did too at that age. So any wise comments about Nandu's  perception of love please keep my cute face in your heads and don't be too critical. I said something silly like that as well

Wishy * I pout and humph at you...
Genie good point about Cabir and Raghav
Boxy how would you like baba to think about Nandus walking away?

Nanidni was not off-the mark about her perception about love. Anyone who believes in it very rarely accounts for the pain. It's a happy emotion, in general. The picture she has saved about her parents in love in her head is ideal, who doesn't want that.  That is the usual goal of every love story but it's only when we fall in love and start living it do we understand what that happiness is actually about. it's the feeling of being together against all odds, staying and fighting for each other. It's consuming yet peaceful. She is not wrong,she is just a scared kid who is overwhelmed with this all consuming feeling and emotion , given that this is her first brush with love and it's intensity-pull, is just numbing her. She is more aware of what is between them than before, hence her fears.

13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Doc: I know..  owe you an Unres.. will find a way to make it up to you😳
Also, check out this topic.. it's all about Nandu'd take on love.. a good read..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265005
-MKB- thumbnail
A love story with fights, bump or a roller coaster ride is very interesting
Keeps the love going
charminggenie thumbnail
13th  Word to everything. Just the process has already started - he is self-destructive , yet he listens to her, he noticed it too. He has anger , problems , hence she is the one cooling him off . Two very basic flaws in Baba which only Nandini seems to correct. They both are actually proving the toxicity theory false by their actions but they are not realizing it as yet. I guess Nandu needs Manik to air it all word by word, to see what and how she shines for him. That can only happen when Manik is sure that this is the only fear Nandu has.
But I will also like Nandini to realise or contemplate what he brings to her life. What is it about him that pulls her towards him. Why is he the torment and the solace. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Oh god dont even remind me of that lamp seduction scene aka the bhagwad geeta scene ðŸ˜†

Silsila yeh chaahat ka...😆
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nneeiill

yay new AT ðŸ˜›

I am a happy soul tonight.