Teri meri love story Final chapter part A, B, page 24, 26 , 19th April - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
😭 goodevening madhu! Phir se nahi diya update! It's okay if u are busy madhu!! I understand :D :D!! I am still waiting hahahaha :pEdited by salsabeel - 9 years ago
Ur update will be in few min😉
I tried updating give me little more time...it's showing oversize...
I should make it two parts...

I ffleel bad these many hurdles for single update...😭
My hands are paining...will update once I complete cooking...bye buddies...
I am reaaally sorry madhu! But please aaj update dena! Pleaseee!! And really sooorry!!! Never going to disturb u again after this! But please update this one
@Salsabeel...dnt be sorry..i should thank u for instigating me to write this...
I'm thankful to u...dear...dnt pls tell sorry...
And yeah u can force me for updates😳
Love u dear
Originally posted by madhufx9...

@Salsabeel...dnt be sorry..i should thank u for instigating me to write this...
I'm thankful to u...dear...dnt pls tell sorry...
And yeah u can force me for updates😳
Love u dear
update nd cumplt dis stry asap
Nd fnlly wil gt a update🥱 ty

Final chapter A

Hello all...ready with wide ears to hear bashing... sorry for late update...I was struggling to update from 4 days...but some evil forces were stopping me...that lady spoiled my mood...if the update is not good bash her...if the update is good thank salsabeel...for torturing me...to update...

With Zain's message she was pretty sure about his anger...For a moment she felt she should argue with him...but she didnt wish to trouble him more, atleast after witnessing what she had put him into...all these years... 

Minnie : I'm a migratory bird Zain, and I flied back to my nest... 

How could he expect her to  disclose her... It's his minnie, it takes time for him to crash her modesty, to make her expressive afterall she became expert of feigning... 

Atleast he Got little positive reply...Atleast she accepted she where her permanent nest is... 

Waiting Sucks!! Specially when we wait for loved ones reply... she climbed out of bed and left to take much needed shower...once she was recharged fully, she reached to her phone to check on his msg... 

There were 2 msgs...she opened it like a teenager... in full excitement...

Gem: if I'm not wrong Birds migrate for season...which lasts for months!! But ur flyway is years, 6 freaking long years...And important is...they fly in flocks with companions... with their mate atleast... !! Correction minnie!! 

Gem: and they migrate for reason, for their survival unlike u.., dnt dare to defend ur dumb reasons... 

Wohhh he is angry and she sensed it and she  very well knew he has every right to be angry...

So she didn't mind his anger pour... Accepting her faults now at this moment and making him emotional when she was not near him offering comfort doesn't seem good...not anymore atleast after witnessing where she had put him all these years...

That day morning Zain took a resolution, that he can wait for few more days...But just her delay in responding to his msg was driving him to insane !! He patiently waited exhaling and inhaling long breaths to calm down... 

His every resolution about her from day 1 faded disastrously... he resolved to stay away from her, but like a Sick puppy he expected, begged and some times demanded her attention ... 

His every resolution failed... But his one resolution succeeded...he resolved to wait for her, to find her, to bring her back into his life... 

When he succeeded to wait for her, he thought he now can keep his resolutions, not a resolution breaker... 

But now his resolution to wait for her few more days is fading again... He successfully failed, he is a resolution breaker again... 

He is firm, strong resolved for her, but staying away when he clearly knows where she is Tuff as crossing everest... 

He kept eyeing phone though he was playing with kids... When he received a msg, he jumped and walked to reach his phone making Sarah and Saif Disheartened... 

Minnie: Awww Zain when did u acquire degree in Ornithology!! Pls stop lecturing me about birds, their habits, their methods of migration... 

He smiled reading it , this is the Minnie he wanted...he never ever wished to see his girl crying... Afterall she tries to make him Smile, Laugh everytime... 

Reading her msg he painted his fading resolution to a shade darker, hoping it won't fade sooner...

He just want that string which can take him to her, which can read her... which can hold them together...which can drag him along with her if she wants to escape again... 

Aliya's phone buzzed flashing Gem...she hurriedly opened msg... 

Gem : I had Nothing to do all these years, I was so free that as u said I acquired degree in Ornithology... 

Aliya giggled reading it...but she didnt fail to notice mock in his msg too... She adjusted in her comforter to reply back... Minnie : Degree from IIN!! Okay...how are kids?? I miss them... 

Gem : Rofl...yes from IIN, they are fine playing...u miss them?? What about me?? 

Zain  didn't receive a reply... 

Gem : come on Minnie I know u miss me!! 

Minnie : Don't over think about u...I will make a call tomorrow morning to wake u up...kids should be in school exactly at 8 am 

Gem : I dnt over think.. I have proof ur phone...i wish I made a copy of ur stuff about me... 

Minnie : hell No...im deleting now!! 

Gem : Dnt u dare minnie...It's a warning!! And u dnt need to call morning... 

Minnie : warning!! Hmmm, can u wake up on ur own?? 

Gem : No...they will not go to school... we are going on picnic...!! 

Minnie : picnic without me!!! Not Fare... 

Gem : who asked u to leave us...we could have flied in flacks together ... but u left!! 

Aliya inhaled a long deep breath, she now understand he is doing it purposely to make her jealous...she didn't reply instantly... cajoling herself, trying to think rationally... Feeling disheartened she finally typed her reply...

Minnie : Never mind... stay safely... Zain wondered how she accepted easily... 

Her acceptance doesn't matter atleast at this moment... but he want her to protest...argue...fight with him...but nothing happened... 

He repainted shade of resolution just faded and joined sarah and saif... 

Aliya was upset, she was  missing first outing of kids with their dad...but she is happy too...

she still remember how her dad use to take her out withou her mom's knowledge...Shabhana never let Her go to water games when she was too young...Her dad lied many times and took her to wherever she wants.. 

She felt Sarah and Saif too deserve that extra time with their dad to concrete their bonding... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Aliya became busy in Gulam and Shabhana's pampering!!they showered their 6 years nestled love on their daughter... 

Aliya cooked food for every one, she was dieing to cook traditional food, from past 2 years she was making kids stuff...baking biscuits, cakes, chocolate milkshakes, puddings...etc.. So she decided to cook and serve traditional food to entire family...

On the other hand Zain was spoiling kids, feeding them daily on junks...Aliya scolded him and blamed him for spoiling kids... 

He sent her pics of three of them...he expected her to regret for leaving to Mumbai... 

He wants to leave everything and leave to Mumbai to join her...But he cannot leave work incomplete and on top He liked little world his minnie created with her efforts... 

Now he has to take care of her restaurant, bouquet shop... he should make arrangements for not shutting her business...

So he waited for his works to complete , shading his fading resolution... 

Next part will be in few minutes...it would be a surprise.. hope it was not boring...Wait for it...
Thaaank uuu madhuuu!! Yaaay! And i m really sorry for irritating u!! Really soorry! Dil se sorry! And it was very goood!! Loved it!!
@ salsabeel...said u not to say sorry...ur curiousity makes me feel I write something worthy...😉