Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NEW OS

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Fulfilling a Promise

Ever since the beginning The madhu's family member disagree her relationship with rishabh. Saying that because of family background, if she insist of being together with the rishabh, she'll suffer for her whole lifetime.

Because of the pressure applied by family members, madhu frequently quarrel with him. Madhu  does love rishabh, she used to ask him, "How much do you love me?" Because rk is not good with words, he used to make her angry. With additional comment from her parents, her mood get even worse. Rk  has become her "anger releasing target". And the rishabh, just silently allowed her to continuously release her anger on him.

Later, rishabh graduated from University. He plan to further study overseas but before he left. He proposed madhu... " I, don't know how to say nice words but I do know that, I love you. If you agree, I am willing to take care of you, the whole life. About your family members, I will work hard to convince them and agree on us."

"Marry me, will you?", madhu agreed.

And her parents, looking at the effort shown by rk, agreed with them. Finally, before rk go oversea, they are engaged. madhu stay back in the hometown, step into the working society where as rishabh continuing his study oversea. They maintained their relationship through telephone and letters. Although time is difficult to get through with, but both of them never give up.

One day, madhu left home for work as usual on her way to the bus stop, a car lose control and knock her down. As she awake from unconsciousness, she saw her parents and realize how seriously she got hurt and how fortunate of her, not to get killed.

Looking at her parents, with their faced got all wet by their tears, she tried to comfort them. But then, she found out that She can't even spell out a word, she tried her best to make some voice but all she managed, was to breath without any voice. She's mute. According to the doctor, the injury affected her brain, and that cause her to be mute for the rest of her life. Listening to her parents persuade, but can't even reply with a single word, madhu collapsed. Throughout the days, others than crying silently, still it is crying.

Later, madhu discharged from hospital. Returning to her home, everything is still like before. Except that the phone ring, has turned into the worst nightmare of hers. Ring after ring, continuously stimulate her, stimulating her pain But she can't tell the boy. She don't want to be a burden to him, and wrote him a letter telling him that she no longer want to wait, the relationship between them ended, and even returned him the engagement ring. Facing the letters and telephone from rk, all she can do, is to allow tears falling from her eyes.

Her father decided to move, after seeing the pain she is suffering. Hoping that she could forget everything and be happier into a new environment, madhu started to learn, slowly picking up sign language and start over again. Also telling herself to forget rishabh.

One day, her best friend tell her that rk's back. He's searching all around for her, she asked her best friend not to tell him about her and asked her to tell him to forget her. After that for more than a year there was no news of boy. One day her best friend tells her, that rk is getting married soon, and passed the Wedding Card to her. She open the card sadly, but she found her name on the card.

The moment she want to ask her best friend, rishabh appear in front of her. With an unfamiliar sign language, he told her "I spent more than a year's time, to force myself to learn sign language, in order to tell you, I have not forgot our promise, give me an opportunity, let me be your voice. I love you."

Looking at the slow sign language by rishabh, and the engagement ring she gave back to him, She finally smiled. N hugged him

Moral: Do not be a coward and run away whenever there is a problem, remember that every problem has a solution, never ever break someone's heart, you may not know when it will happen to you.

PS COMMENT KARNA COMPALSARY HAI

Edited by meenji22 - 28 December 2014 at 8:54am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891EccentricloveUmair001shiekha05malar3reshmaakpgmailkaramukkuchaitalipcuterockstarzelja89super_boyaravindam100HOtAsIce_Misaki_..Giovanni..Anntempleton-Babydoll_Pooh-TRPSbevi-najimcandle_lightainanwerlovermgHappySoul-4vanoiseygirl4ever4loveJyorajdrashtiravasavi_sriHanishadevishasha1989varshajoshi17silverfireLove-Blossoms.Harini.SHINYSHREYARIMO9013Abhiya4lifezubeada-DZ-

-Babydoll_Pooh- Goldie
-Babydoll_Pooh-
-Babydoll_Pooh-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Awesome  os aunty!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenji22

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Fabulous OS

meenji22

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
lovely os aunty
u portrayed rk a true n genuine lover
glad that he remembered his promise n came back to fulfil his love

meenji22

lovermg Goldie
lovermg
lovermg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome Smile
Abhiya4life IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya4life
Abhiya4life

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Amazing OS aunty Clap
Loved how RK came back and fulfilled his promise...the sign language part was so heart touching
Loved it so much Big smile

Loving all your stories aunty...keep writing Big smile
varshajoshi17 IF-Rockerz
varshajoshi17
varshajoshi17

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awesome os aunty 
noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
lovly story...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index