Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Grasping At Straws - OS (12/28) Replied to All Comments :) (Page 9)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.R.Rona

Y this much sadness Nene...it was a superb one..beautifully written..its the first time am reading a story from shaguns pov n i must say that was awesome... Pls pm me when you write further

Sadness as in, in the story or me? *Confused*

Thank you <3

I haven't read anything from Shagun's POV either! It's hard to get under the skin of a vamp actually...they're never shown to have real emotions other than plotting and anger and jealousyStern SmileLOL

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Not your best work? I dont know about the rest but for me, its by far one of the best ishra OSes i hae ever read on this forum. 
I am amazed at how you have captured every small detail which matters to an outsider which can make them think of them as a family. 

I wish CVs can show this in the show. This...THIS is shagun's downfall in real. 

I think it was amazing. And the last line for ishita in his interview? Adorable. 

You have described it so realisitcally that its tough to not feel its a written update of the show itself. I wish this somehow..even half of this could get projected in the show.

I loved it.

I'm flattered. I'm happy you feel I did justice to the antiques that the Bhalla Family members are LOL

I know right?! The chances of it happening are less though - they never show an antagonist having real emotions! Shagun has already lost for me - she's actually just grasping at straws even in the show.

*Sigh* I wish they show something like that on the show - RKB blushing and gushing about his wife. Couldn't be more cuter!Blushing

Thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffi_angel

BeautifulHeart

Thank you <3
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Phenomenal!!  Shagun so needs a rude awakening!! Clap

Grazie <3

Shagun already has had her share of rude awakenings. It's more like burying her head in the sand and ignoring the obvious right now. Which is why my title is so...
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

That was absolutely beautiful! Would love to read more from you. 

Thank you Hug

You could read my older OS-es because I have no idea when I'll write more! *Look at my signature*Stern Smile

nividances

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
From which angle is this new? 
Res. 

SurrealFantasy

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yes, I dropped my phone because I was so darn lost in this os. I officially hate you.  

SurrealFantasy

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Kithe jaa rahi thi? I was delayed for six hours once, almost missed my connecting flight..in fact, didn't even get to take my baggage - just ran through Frankfurt like a maniac and got into the flight about fifteen minutes before take off. Air hostess got me three bottles of water when I entered, by herselfLOL

Be proud of yourself. You accomplished the task of getting someone as lazy as me to pen down something Approve- a feat accomplished only by one person before you (Shru aka Munchkin on the Fanfiction forum...awesome person, probably my best friend on IF - doesn't write anymore! *Sobs*) 

I want to write something like - "You should have taken your time." but I shall not, because I love the fact that you wanted to comment on what I wrote FOR YOU so bad! #arrogantsmirk #winksROFL

I know right?! There's something about subtlety that no grand gestures can beat! I want to see Shagun act like a NORMAL person for once and feel repentant, understand what she's lost and accept it. That would be some character development for her - instead of merely planning and plotting pure nonsense. She seems more like a forced antagonist without emotions, which is no fun to watch. *Sigh* What are the chances of that happening though?!

THANK YOU! I hope reading even average stuff from me made your crazy day a little better! You make my day, so here's me hoping that I made yours for once :)

Love yaHug

Yaar I was stuck in Portland was supposed to fly out Friday night, they cancelled my flight and refused to provide accommodation and very unprofessional, they put on the Saturday morning flight and that got cancelled and the unprofessional behavior was at it's peak so I turned into HULK and they got so scared that they upgraded me to business class and gave me access to the first class lounge for all the inconvenience LOL Anywho I am home now! I have missed 2 connections at Frankfurt, I do not like the layout of that airport..I digress coming back to you and your brilliant OS Smile

I had to come and gush over the beauty of your OS and appreciate the mushiness between puttar and the missus Embarrassed, that little magazine blurb with his head resting on her strong shoulders...*sigh* *fangirling* *IwishwegetsuchasceneonTV*

A realistic negative character with some growth on Indian TV is next to impossible but like puttar says, aakir umeed pe toh duniya kayam hai! Wink

You always make my day and make me blush silly!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy-Ara-

Go to top