Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Grasping At Straws - OS (12/28) Replied to All Comments :) (Page 15)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Just amazing!!! Hope this plays out in YHM too.. Shagun needs to be brought a notch or few down.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

virgo_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
virgo_gurl
virgo_gurl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
This was too goood!
I was totally lost into your writing while reading it.
Superbb Thumbs Up

SurrealFantasy

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Originally posted by RomComFan

Sooo... should we thank Doc for being the inspiration for this terrific story? 

I love it!  What a great way to show Shagun her place in Raman's life... I really want to see those pix on the show as well. 

Your Shagun is somewhat sympathetic... I simply can't bring myself to feel that for the Shagun on our screens  just yet. Confused

You make her more likable and human...

Doc is the muse, I suppose. So you may thank her...or hug her. Whatever she prefers.LOL  For now I will start with some virtual jalebbis for each of youWink

I know right? WHERE IS THE GODDAMN INTERVIEW AND PHOTOS?!Seriously.  I want those pic in their bedroom, I want large ISHRA pix in their room, like they used to have of Raman in their old room.  The only ISHRA pic in their room right now is the small frame taken at Shagun's wedding- we need more!  Plus how fun would it be to see Shagun's reaction to the interview... especially if one the Bhalla siblings reads it to her !LOL

Shagun on screen doesn't deserve sympathy. She's a narcissistic and ignorant bitch of a robot and not human there.Stern Smile   Agree!  Where are all the intelligent villans? This woman is such a one dimensional character, no depth , no nothing... plus she is on my screen way too often these days!Dead

Thanks a ton! You're one of the most loyal readers out there! I <3 you!   That's really sweet-I Heart you too, you are a terrific writer and really get the essence of ISHRA, your works are always a treat to read. Looking forward to more whenever you have the time, inclination & inspiration!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy-Ara-

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nividances

That was absolutely beautiful! Would love to read more from you. 

Thank you Hug

You could read my older OS-es because I have no idea when I'll write more! *Look at my signature*Stern Smile

I'll definitely take a look. Hope you have some time and inspiration to write more new ones. I'm sure that a lot of people are waiting eagerly to read another piece from you. Smile

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparikh

That was perfect!
but sadly Shagun in YMH will never realize what she is missing :(

-Sona

Grazie!

I know...she's unfortunately a one-dimensional vicious creature in the show. That's Hindi Drama for you!

<3
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Just amazing!!! Hope this plays out in YHM too.. Shagun needs to be brought a notch or few down.. 

She's already "kachra" as it is! She knows her place - she's just hellbent on carving a new one is all. 

Stupid? Yes. 
Worth Watching? No. 
TRPs? Unfortunately enough, Yes.

Thanks a ton for commenting! <3

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

This was too goood!
I was totally lost into your writing while reading it.
Superbb Thumbs Up

Thanks a ton!

You made me blush. LOL

<3
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Sooo... should we thank Doc for being the inspiration for this terrific story? 

I love it!  What a great way to show Shagun her place in Raman's life... I really want to see those pix on the show as well. 

Your Shagun is somewhat sympathetic... I simply can't bring myself to feel that for the Shagun on our screens  just yet. Confused

You make her more likable and human...

Doc is the muse, I suppose. So you may thank her...or hug her. Whatever she prefers.LOL  For now I will start with some virtual jalebbis for each of youWink

I know right? WHERE IS THE GODDAMN INTERVIEW AND PHOTOS?!Seriously.  I want those pic in their bedroom, I want large ISHRA pix in their room, like they used to have of Raman in their old room.  The only ISHRA pic in their room right now is the small frame taken at Shagun's wedding- we need more!  Plus how fun would it be to see Shagun's reaction to the interview... especially if one the Bhalla siblings reads it to her !LOL

Shagun on screen doesn't deserve sympathy. She's a narcissistic and ignorant bitch of a robot and not human there.Stern Smile   Agree!  Where are all the intelligent villans? This woman is such a one dimensional character, no depth , no nothing... plus she is on my screen way too often these days!Dead

Thanks a ton! You're one of the most loyal readers out there! I <3 you!   That's really sweet-I Heart you too, you are a terrific writer and really get the essence of ISHRA, your works are always a treat to read. Looking forward to more whenever you have the time, inclination & inspiration!Smile

I saw it in one of the OLVs. But then the more recent one showed the picture of Ruhi and Ishita that Raman looks at when he's leaving for Singapore instead of that one. Even a small snap of them would do...even normal couples have those pictures at home. Why doesn't this TV's most romantic jodi have one?!Stern Smile

I want Simmi to read it to her. And Toshiji to add her two cents. I love when those two get to their real Punjabi-ness and rain on Shagun's parade. Like the time with the whole "we can't disturb newly weds who've just gone into their bedroom" conversation! Still makes me laugh seeing Shagun all green and crazy.ROFL

Suraj is expressionless, jobless and useless. Ashok is too hung up on women and you know, getting some. Shagun is simply vindictive without any concrete reason. Param was the one intelligent guy in the entire Wicked Witches Association and he's missing. Too many bloopers these days!

Aww! Thanks a ton. Again, I <3 you!

RomComFan

Go to top