Grasping At Straws - OS (12/28) Replied to All Comments :) - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by iyuvi

God this os is so beautiful..loved it..You explained shagun's inner turmoil very well..interview part was lovely.. I wish something similar happens on the show
Would love to read more from you.

Thank you <3

Wishes are many, CVs don't care is the problem 😆
Originally posted by ALEHA2011

Brilliant I have no words really it did move me

Thanks <3
Originally posted by -krrish-

very well written.👏..loved it 😃

Thank you so much :)

<3
Originally posted by AARMAY1

beautifully written...loved it 😊

Thanks! <3
Originally posted by thoughtblast

It was beautiful. Keep it up. 

Thanks a ton.

<3
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Yes, I dropped my phone because I was so darn lost in this os. I officially hate you.  

What phone was it? I dropped my new iPhone last year at the airport, three days after I bought it. Yes, it is still broken. *Cries*
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Not your best piece? I think I fell in love with this. And  I dropped my phone. I did that yesterday and there was a dent on then top. Granite flooring. Will check for damages now. I hate you. 

Aww🤗

Don't hate on me. Hate on the granite flooring. I am adorable.😆
Originally posted by RomComFan

Sooo... should we thank Doc for being the inspiration for this terrific story? 

I love it!  What a great way to show Shagun her place in Raman's life... I really want to see those pix on the show as well. 

Your Shagun is somewhat sympathetic... I simply can't bring myself to feel that for the Shagun on our screens  just yet. 😕

You make her more likable and human...

Doc is the muse, I suppose. So you may thank her...or hug her. Whatever she prefers.😆

I know right? WHERE IS THE GODDAMN INTERVIEW AND PHOTOS?!

Shagun on screen doesn't deserve sympathy. She's a narcissistic and ignorant bitch of a robot and not human there.😳

Thanks a ton! You're one of the most loyal readers out there! I <3 you!

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Yeah Oregan, I love the city not the people 😆, did you by any chance attend an IB school? Because  a lot of my high school IB teachers left to set up IB schools in India. If we are talking airports, heathrow is the worse it's like a freaking mall and so loud. Best is Schipol in Amsterdam 😃

Shagun shall burn in the hottest of hell worry not! #Karmaisabitch

Kiara: Liver is your phone okay babe?

My teacher was an awesome guy though. #bestmathteacherever 

IB School, yep, but I was an AP student. Much more freedom of choice compared to IB..were you an AP student too?

And I just hope the day comes soon 'cause her bitchiness just keeps increasing exponentially day by day...but yeah, Karma is bitch and she knows exactly where your ass is. #wisestwordsspoken 😆
Originally posted by RaYaKapoor

Take a bow! This one is par excellence..

You portrayed Shagun's emotions so well! She realizing what she has missed out in life due to her greed..

Absolutely loved ot! A different concept, a different POV... and we get IshRa love too..

Keep writing :)

Thank you. <3

IshRa...*sigh* I watch the show and write stuff for them, how could I leave them out?!