India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Interpretation of RV (Page 2)

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Guys, even though we all agreed that Ranveer is justified in hating Ishani, I am not sure I like the tone of upcoming epis based on the spoilers.. I mean, pushing Ishani away and treating her as a maid and asking her to clean floors etc... :(
I don't want Ranveer to lose his dignity in his anger and meanness... Ishani too hated him when he married her but she was not shown as becoming a mean person..
CVs please don't spoil RV's character like this !

What do you think ?

Edited by matsh - 29 December 2014 at 8:45am

ayshax Goldie
ayshax
ayshax

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
First of all Ishaani deserved Ranveer's hatred big time. She never thought about Ranveer's feelings when he begged her he only loved her in the right way. He even helped her to find out the truth about Chirag and she still blamed him. Even after marriage Ranveer still loved her and bought all her family back to their home because of her. And she still decided to go with Chirag and she actually deserved to be assaulted. I think Ranveer shouldn't even had married her and left her with Chirag so she would've known how he really was. But his hatred for her is good. She betrayed him and deserves it 
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Guys, even though we all agreed that Ranveer is justified in hating Ishani, I am not sure I like the tone of upcoming epis based on the spoilers.. I mean, pushing Ishani away and treating her as a maid and asking her to clean floors etc... :(
I don't want Ranveer to lose his dignity in his anger and meanness... Ishani too hated him when he married her but she was not shown as becoming a mean person..
CVs please don't spoil RV's character like this !

What do you think ?

Well the scenes have already been shot and we will be seeing them in upcoming episodes..Wink
However according to TB article...Disha's pregnancy truth is going to come out...so that is good...hope they show her getting what she deservesAngry...and if RV has now become this rough tough person than he should put her to her true place...

I think after all this Disha mehndi function drama and the possible expose of Disha after that...we will be moving towards the storyline where everyone and Ishaani too will wonder the reason for Ranveer's sudden change in attitude...maybe we will see her then doing something to get the truth out...but yah it will be some time before the MU gets cleared up...but i don't think that RV will be shown more kharoos than this to Ishaani...Wink...
Rest we will have to wait and see...especially next week as this week we are going to get all these spoilers scenes...

p.s...Also let Ishaani suffer a bit..Tongue.Ranveer has gone through so much in the last 17 years...for her getting him should not be so easy...also among all this Ranveer will still be looking to unite her with her father to fulfill his promise to mota Babu me thinks...so he is still our Ranveer..Smile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 29 December 2014 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Read this nice shayari on a FB page of Meri Aashiqui -

"Har amal ka ik rad-e-amal hota hai,,
nafrat bata rehi hai ,mohabbat gazab ki thi.."

Loosely translated -
"For every action there is a reaction..
The hate is indicating how great was the love.."

So appropriate.., so thought will share..

Wow, loved this quote. It's so apt. 

Go to top