India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Interpretation of RV

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Quite an interesting future track isn't it?
While the precap had opened many routes, Shakti's interview had given me a different perception.
Dunno whether its right or not but here it is-

Ranveer a servant had loved his best friend. He had come from village to town with his parents and in the lonely new unfamiliar life he had found a sun for himself. Ishaani before being his love was his best friend and a friendship that was so strong that it made both of forget the boundaries of caste.
Ranveer had always known that Ishaani could never be his and so had caged his love behind his friendship. As years passed their friendship became even powerful. Ranveer would often take her blame on his head and Ishaani would stand by him. (If u guys remember, the 3 July episode, Ishaani waits for Ranveer outside till he arrives after parking the car, despite the fact that her family had already left. In that very episode it is shown that she helps him with his pyjama knots and ties his shoelaces etc).
All these events had given him a blind trust on Ishaani.
Till date we forumwasis had always lamented how blind Ishaani's love for Chirag is. However Ranveer's love too in reality is blind to her faults. He had always put her on a pedestal.
Then came the huge Disha incident where he was made to confess.
So blind he was that despite all that he never blamed Ishaani because he believed that he had betrayed her by tainting their friendship. By loving her.
LEAP!
Ranveer came back as RV. All of us expected him to change. But he didn't.
Now let us look at it logically.
People change when near and dear ones betray you.
For Ranveer there were only two Parekh's who mattered to him.
Harshad Parekh and Ishaani.
With the former he reconciled and had never blamed the latter.
After coming back he started his struggle to expose Chirag but amidst all these he never wanted to marry Ishaani.
But who had ever won over fate and destiny; and they got married.
From Day 1 Ranveer had tried to make her happy. He on the other hand was on the clouds. Remember guys the scene where he stops short looking at Ishaani's clothes in his cupboard and slowly realization sinks in that the Ishaani he had always thought as unattainable was his. Finally.
This scene had left a very bad feeling in my mouth, like his happiness was really short lived.
Anyway coming back the one sided lover who never asked for reciprocation ( I feel pity for him, really) had gradually nurtured a tiny flame of hope in him about Ishaani may not love him but atleast start trusting, respecting him. Their dead friendship, blaze back to life.
And then KC.
I feel that Ranveer actually was finished that day.
It wasn't his love that Ishaani killed. It was his friendship, the very basis of his love that she murdered.
Ranveer had always trusted her more than even his own mother, had never asked for any evidence of her innocence. 
His very definition of life is Ishaani, his love for Ishaani, his trust over her.
He mayn't have trusted those photos but the marks sealed it for him. 
The blazing fire of his love has become a tiny minuscle flickering flame in his icy heart. 
Its not surprising that he feels "disconnected" as Shakti said, after all this betrayal had cut his heart in two, if not more pieces. His existence had always been tethered to life by his believe and love. Both of them snatched from him, he is lost, floundering, alone and for the first time angry at the world.

Well here is my interpretation. Truthfully I didn't want him to turn hateful, but I can't blame him either. Becoming bitter at experiences is human and as Marigold has said, it makes him humane.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ritz_armaanSuchita2012_priyaa_matshJ-O-E-B-O-Y..BlueBird..Elvish_HobbitMahi_vetinatartariChoco_Mishti

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Ttly
Ranveer feels his frndship nd trust hs been dainted..remember he said to chirkut i knw she doesnt love me bt she cant break my trust for u or smthng like tat...
Nd 2ndly m sure he z gonna come out of this phase too as soon as he gets to knw of the reality..
Nd he z feeling disconnected,nt forgetting her love or hating her..he still cares nd ll always do!

Edited by tinatartari - 28 December 2014 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistofshadowsMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank you mistofshadows...Thumbs Up

I completely agree with your whole detailed analysis as well as the intrepretation and it was very much needed...you have said it better than i could possibly...
I repeat...this makes Ranveer human...after all he is just a human...not an immortal or demigod etc. that he can't be wrong or that he can't make mistakes...or that he will have unlimited store of mahaanta in him...to me it was even okay if he did had some kind of expectation...and his expectations from Ishaani were never much...he just wanted trust and friendship...he believed that his love alone will do the rest and be sufficient for both...but those marks seem to have left a mark on him...
The fact that they are showing Ranveer as a changed/broken person for everyone is also why i am not worried about this...in a way it is a perfect reflection of how being broken or betrayed can change a person...if it was only with Ishaani than maybe i would have had second thoughts about this...but showing that he in general has become disconnected with life and bitter with everyone has a reality, real life touch, a human touch to it...

Rest i repeat you have said it perfectly...and this all does make sense...

and ditto to ur last lines

Well here is my interpretation. Truthfully I didn't want him to turn hateful, but I can't blame him either. Becoming bitter at experiences is human

Also i agree with tina as well as you said in other posts...that this is a temporary phase...it doesn't means that Ranveer doesn't loves or cares for her anymore...he cares and that's why he is hurt and so bitter...so no need to worry...Smile...once the MU gets removed...we will have him back in same mood...infact even better bcz now Ishaani too loves him...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 28 December 2014 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistofshadows

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You guys have said it all and something I knew yet wanted hear. Tina, Niki and Marigold, I agree with all of you. The most intriguing part is his human nature which needed to be brought into focus. Despite my doubts and fears I'm excited to see how Ranveer's character is developed since the "betrayal" of Ishaani changed him as a person and this time the person he turned into is alive while his real self is "killed". Where is it he will be going to? How long he can go with his hatred and bitterness in his heart? And you know expecting trust and faith, and that friendship was not much. Even Ishaani without falling for him was ready to give him that. For his blind trust on Ishaani's part, I have always thought that it wasn't a blind trust. He knew her the best and that's why understood why she couldn't knowingly hurt him while his mother thought otherwise. This time, Ranveer was warned by him mom, told by Chirag and Ishaani's absence on the most important day of their life and in the end those marks destroyed everything for him. He, in his judgement for Ishaani, had never been wrong. When his mom told him about Ishaani his blind faith said the truth. Unfortunately not anymore...

Petrichorlovemistofshadows

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
first of all kudos for such a deep analysis...
i agree with your point that ishani murdered his friendship...as it was his base of love...

And of course no one wanted him to change him like this...as it's ranvir's ashiqui for ishani...

But still it was necessary to make ishani understand the deapth of her love..Smile

mistofshadows

fireroad99 Goldie
fireroad99
fireroad99

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
it goingits going to be really hard for ishaani to get back ranveer
and we will see ishaani side of love story

mistofshadows

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Very nice analysis @mistofshadows and all.
I also agree that Ranveer seems more humane as he gets affected by Ishani's so called betrayal.. Earlier sometimes his goodness and trusting was becoming little too much.. mhaan aatma types..

He is now bitter and will not tolerate anyone who makes him angry..
But I don't think he is in RV mode, because after leap when he became RV, he was still the soft and caring Ranveer for Ishaani on the inside and just put up a mask of arrogant and I-dont-care-for-you attitude.. Now this time he is genuinely hurt deep and we may see more of his anger and frustration on Ishani..
I do like the angry-young-man RV but I hope he does not make Ishani desperate and create more MUs..
I know the main fodder for these serials is the MUs and haadsas.. but I am praying that Ranveer finds out about Chirag quickly and is back for claiming his rightful love.. Day Dreaming

mistofshadowsMahi_ve

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Read this nice shayari on a FB page of Meri Aashiqui -

"Har amal ka ik rad-e-amal hota hai,,
nafrat bata rehi hai ,mohabbat gazab ki thi.."

Loosely translated -
"For every action there is a reaction..
The hate is indicating how great was the love.."

So appropriate.., so thought will share..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PetrichorloveElvish_HobbitmistofshadowsMahi_ve

Go to top