Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

If I were Kriya, I would never forgive Rey. (Page 3)

Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Originally posted by Sanchita_ArSha

Diya i seriously cant take it any more Kya har bar break up break up karte h as if these ppls r dnt know about the real reason Seriously if Agar Rey ki jagah kria hoti Then i will also said this which i was saying for REY

They r blind fans. So just ignore.

And ya Rey has all the right to care for anyone but then Why is he doing this drama? One day he is remembering Kriya & other day he is showing his care for other girl. Never seen such a character. Really if he wants to move on then move on na & just stop staying that u still love KriyaSleepy
i love both of them bt this side of rey was just ... NO COMENTS I still remember KR's dailog kria : Rey chahe muskil chahe kuch bhi aye jab tak ye haat Mere hath me h i can stand any thing Rey : Rey ko kriya se koi alag nhi kar sakta Qki me har manne bala nhi hu Then wht happen now I agree kahi na kahi Kriya ki bhi galti h bt Bt Har baqt brkup ko point karna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelicdiya

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Brilliant post :)
Apparently, in Rey's dictionary, the word "Doctor" doesn't exist.

Love you, Kriya. 
Ameeta first butchered Sharon, then Swayam, SwaRon, KriYansh and now finally Rey.
Wow!! If Rey was so madly in love with Kriya, he would have thought before doing whatever he did.

It's not D3 but B3: Breakup, Breakup, Breakup.

KR, TR and SS ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NishannaR

NishannaR Groupbie
NishannaR
NishannaR

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Lets be real here people...they woke up on the same bed wearing all their clothes...i think its obvious nothing happened...they are just a lil too stupid and now he thinks she is preggos...W*F! i mean technically they did sleep with each as in fall asleep but...i thought they were smarter!
NishannaR Groupbie
NishannaR
NishannaR

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Also to add...i would forgive Rey because he does love Kriya...but he is feeling guilty and a sense of responsibility to Sara which a decent person should feel if he think a girl is preggos with his child...he just fulfilling a responsibilit that Sara is making him thinks he has...and that is not his fault! he doesnt do it cuz he wants to lead on Sara nope he is doing it because he is supposed to even though he still loves Kriya...I would say this is all on Sara!

Go to top