Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

If I were Kriya, I would never forgive Rey. (Page 2)

Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
As a girl If my BF does some thing
like that i can never forgive
him

he was drunk Wht the
I mean Jab kavi bhi boh drunk hoga
he will do some thing like this ..??

By god cvs killed rey badly

Rajeshwari_KR IF-Sizzlerz
Rajeshwari_KR
Rajeshwari_KR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I want Kriya to comeback...knock some sense into his head and tell him how stupid was he to even think she'd accept him after all that crap
Get Sarey married and leave with a handsome guy to NY foreverSmile
AdityaK Senior Member
AdityaK
AdityaK

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Reyansh Sighania Is No more Kriya's BF,So Its not Her Concer What He Do ?? Whether He Slept with another Girl or Marry anyone else ... He is Not Cheating her ...
and about Rey's Feeling for Kriya,again It was His Problm not any Concern of Kriya If She will not come Back in Time The feeling will Fade away with time ...& He is Still Going out of the way to Full fill her Dream...

& Last Thing If She always Run away from him in every problm Then What He Supoosed to do ,Became Devdas & Cry """"Please ComeBack Kriya Please Come back ,I am Sorry, I am sorry... """" Really ?????
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdityaK

Reyansh Sighania Is No more Kriya's BF,So Its not Her Concer What He Do ?? Whether He Slept with another Girl or Marry anyone else ... He is Not Cheating her ...
and about Rey's Feeling for Kriya,again It was His Problm not any Concern of Kriya If She will not come Back in Time The feeling will Fade away with time ...& He is Still Going out of the way to Full fill her Dream...

& Last Thing If She always Run away from him in every problm Then What He Supoosed to do ,Became Devdas & Cry """"Please ComeBack Kriya Please Come back ,I am Sorry, I am sorry... """" Really ?????
Do u has Any personally problm wid kriya ? do u know her character ? do u Know KR's story Coz i really dnt think so Kria was allways loyel to him She cant even dance becoz of him Wht do u want more for her She lost her mother her dream their only one support for her that only rey He knows it Why she broke up wid him for his better ment he knows she love him
Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanchita_ArSha

Originally posted by AdityaK

Do u has Any personally problm wid kriya ? do u know her character ? do u Know KR's story Coz i really dnt think so Kria was allways loyel to him She cant even dance becoz of him Wht do u want more for her She lost her mother her dream their only one support for her that only rey He knows it Why she broke up wid him for his better ment he knows she love him

He/She has some personal problem with Kriya. May be he/she is Rey's another Gf  fan. Do u know na? Just Ignore. Don't waste ur time in fight.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanchi_HayMurKRkuhu_Arsha

Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Diya i seriously cant take it any more Kya har bar break up break up karte h as if these ppls r dnt know about the real reason Seriously if Agar Rey ki jagah kria hoti Then i will also said this which i was saying for REY

Angelicdiyakuhu_Arsha

Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
breakup's toh ss ke beech bhi hua
h na
chahe koi bhi reason
ho
bt that does nt mean they dont
love each other

Angelicdiyakuhu_Arsha

Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanchita_ArSha

Diya i seriously cant take it any more Kya har bar break up break up karte h as if these ppls r dnt know about the real reason Seriously if Agar Rey ki jagah kria hoti Then i will also said this which i was saying for REY

They r blind fans. So just ignore. 

And ya Rey has all the right to care for anyone but then Why is he doing this drama? One day he is remembering Kriya & other day he is showing his care for other girl. Never seen such a character. Really if he wants to move on then move on na & just stop staying that u still love KriyaSleepy 

Edited by Angelicdiya - 29 December 2014 at 9:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu_Arsha

Go to top