India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

(Must peep in)Ways to increase trp of #MATSH

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Hii friends...I was not happy with the TRPs of #MATSH.because it deserves much more than this..so did some searches & found some necessary tips..here u go...

#MATSH Tips to Increase TRP Rating of The Show.

1)As TRP'S are measured on the audience based in India, viewers of #MATSH  in India should watch #MATSH only on TV & PLEASE AVOID WATCHING IT ONLINE...!!
(U can watch the same episode online If you want to re-watch it)
2) Viewers in India, while watching #MATSH on TV, Live at 10.00 PM, DON'T switch back to any other channels during the entire episode & during the break time, even for a second, as that can affect the TRPs.
3) Tune to colors tv @ 9:55 PM SO TRP Would shoot UP!!!
5) Also tell your family, relatives, and friends to watch the show.

Suggest and convince them. Promote #Meri aashiqui tumse hi on all your social networking sites..

PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS TO INCREASE THE TRP...!!

#MATSH has every ingredient to be called a very good daily soap..& it deserves  much more TRPs..

And as one of the IF forum members said the Reason why MATH is still sticking between 5 and 6 TVMs (i.e 2.5-3.00 trp)...is majority of the viewers of the show are youth...and most of them wish to watch them online...if they all started to watch them on TV na..then within a week this show is gonna be on the top of the TRP chart...

So, if #Meri aashiqui tumse hi can be in top 4th position in online viewership , then why it can not be in the top 5 of the trp charts (tv based)...sure it can be..

The online viewing really affects the show's trp...i request all the viewers of Meri aashiqui (both tv & online) to watch Meri aashiqui on 10 pm only on TV..& with that also please do not change the channel even during the breaks as the trps may get recorded at any time during the episode & we all know how TRPs affect  shows for long run..Remeber guys we all have to increase the trps of meri aashiqui if we want to see Ranveer & Ishani,I mean Shakti Arora & Radhika Madan on our TV screen daily for a long period...

Thank you
                                                                                                                       Priya

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ritz_armaanNadiaaa95Mahi_veJ-O-E-B-O-Y..BlueBird..Elvish_Hobbit-Piku-thala

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thank you Priya...i think this was very much needed...hope your post can be sticked by the moderators so that it remains in everyones view...

Yes those people who are in India and whose viewership matters for the TRP should watch it on TV...plz do so...this will ensure that the show continues for long and i would even say that this will deter the CVs with experimenting too much with the original plot...bcz sometimes if ratings don't go as good...they do this to increase the TRPs...

so Thumbs Up for this post priya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Tfs priya

_priyaa_

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
tfs priya

_priyaa_

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks, sweetie. It was indeed needed. But I'm sorry because I can't watch this show on its original timing for some specific reasons. I'm watching it now at night but that's not possible everytime. I have to watch it at either 9 in the morning or 6.30 in the evening. For me it's not even possible to watch online.

_priyaa_

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Really appreciate your efforts priyaClap..
will definitely suggest the show to all..Smile

_priyaa_

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Really appreciate your efforts priyaClap..
will definitely suggest the show to all..Smile

Thank u..
_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Thanks, sweetie. It was indeed needed. But I'm sorry because I can't watch this show on its original timing for some specific reasons. I'm watching it now at night but that's not possible everytime. I have to watch it at either 9 in the morning or 6.30 in the evening. For me it's not even possible to watch online.

Awww..that's ok dear...sometimes things don't go according to us...i can understand...But atleast who have the opportunity ,they should follow it..Smile

Go to top