FF- Jealousy NOTE 26th feb 2015 - Page 27

Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE
Hey guyz, It has been a beautiful journey from 1st to 18 chapters. Earlier i had just planned to write 4-5 chapters but see your appreciation brought it this far and thanku for that. Really, i mean it and i love you all but the thing is i stopped watching nauc long back and now i am not able to connect with niraj anymore and so i am not able to deliver the sort of chapters i used to. I have always hated writers who leave their stories in between but the thing is i cannot connect with this story or with the characters anymore! I tried to bring myself to write but i just couldn't so i am sorry. Really very sorry hope you people can forgive me for discontinuing this story! ðŸ˜”
-Loveena 
Well Loveena loved your story, but is too bad you will leave it at this point. Surely gonna miss it, but yeah if the spirit of continuing is gone than nothing can be done.
Hope to see another story on NiRaj from you again when you feel like watching the show or connecting with them again
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well Loveena loved your story, but is too bad you will leave it at this point. Surely gonna miss it, but yeah if the spirit of continuing is gone than nothing can be done.
Hope to see another story on NiRaj from you again when you feel like watching the show or connecting with them again

Thanku so much for understanding. Means a lot ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by achirasingh16

You too...😭🤢
Sorry ðŸ˜­
hey lovesick123 ...i think the show is tegaining its charm...so you might start watching itagain...if you want...
vaise if you start writing again...then please pm me...i love your updates...
3 of my fav. writers have stopped writing...one is you and the other two are lucky and iamdevil...
hope you will continue this if you start liking the show again...
Originally posted by achirasingh16

hey lovesick123 ...i think the show is tegaining its charm...so you might start watching itagain...if you want...
vaise if you start writing again...then please pm me...i love your updates...
3 of my fav. writers have stopped writing...one is you and the other two are lucky and iamdevil...
hope you will continue this if you start liking the show again...

Hey Yes ofcourse ill continue this i'll pm you and it feels grt to know that u liked my FF :)
Posted: 8 years ago
WHY ? Why? Oh why?
Please do continue soon, whenever you feel like or whenever you start re-watching.

I will miss you please do come back soon

Originally posted by ishqnme

WHY ? Why? Oh why?
Please do continue soon, whenever you feel like or whenever you start re-watching.

I will miss you please do come back soon

I don't think I'd watch it now coz I haven't for idk how many months but still feels great to know that there are some peole who'll really miss me :*
awesome updates read all in one go.