Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

FF- Jealousy NOTE 26th feb 2015 (Page 24)

ipkkndbarun_fan Senior Member
ipkkndbarun_fan
ipkkndbarun_fan

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
haayye... that was lovely..! update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesick23

ipkkndbarun_fan
ipkkndbarun_fan

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I love the way you write it...Clap I can imagine the scene when I read your every update

continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesick23

lovesick23 Senior Member
lovesick23
lovesick23

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndbarun_fan

I love the way you write it...Clap I can imagine the scene when I read your every update

continue soon

Thankuu so much glad u liked it Embarrassed
lovesick23 Senior Member
lovesick23
lovesick23

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys, thanku to all those who liked this FF!
Guys likes and comments are the only way i can know that you like my ff so if you people don't like it then please tell I can end it here because I won't want to spoil my story by stretching it unnecessarily!

It is comparatively longer than my earlier chapters but the scene is still incomplete! So I cut it short so that it wont become too lengthy for you all to read! Also it's very detailed so tell me if you want me to cut it short in future 

HERE U GO!

>next day<

"Goodmorning dadaji" nisha chirped happily. These days she always has a spring in every step obviously because she is always happy after viraj's confession.

"nisha acha hua tum aa gayi, hume tumse kuch baat karni hai" dadaji said rather seriously, much in contrast to nisha's happiness.

"ji" nisha said quietly feeling the thickness in air.

"dekho ab tumne jo karna tha wo karliya. Naukri bhi karli aur shooting bhi. Humne tumhari saari baatein maani ab tumhe humari ek baat maani hai. Ab samay aa gaya hai ki tum shaadi ke baar meh socho...

"par dadaji" nisha interrupted

"dekho hum tumhe kal shaadi karna ke lie nai keh rahe. Humne ladke waalo ko bulaya hai aaj khaane pe. Ek baar dekhlo sochlo aur phir hume batao. Kyoki ab hum bhaut ruk liye tumhaare lie." he said dismissively

Nisha quietly nodded and left the room. What more could she say to all this? It's not like she didn't want to marry like before it's just that she wanted to marry only one person and that's viraj. Even thought of marrying any other person besides viraj seemed like a punishment to her. She couldn't even think of living without him and she was not saying it only for the sake of saying it. When she didn't knew about viraj's feelings for her she would have moved on somehow, maybe! But now that she Knows what he feels moving on was an impossible task for her and wait why was she even thinking about all this, she should be thinking about ways to convince dadaji for this marriage but..but what if he did not agree to it. First different religions and then the age difference. She couldn't even tell viraj to stay here as a servent to impress her family members because well let's face it they are already very much impressed. Nisha sighed it's high time she thinks of some plan!

Nisha quickly took her bag and left for academy. As she entered the premises a bunch of her colleagues came to her congratulating her for god knows what but just then saurav came forward showing her the newspaper clearing her confusion.

"tera article aaya hai, The new found shooter of india nisha gangwal" he said proudly

"congrats nishu bhaut khush hu meh tere lie and I am sure baaki sab bhi honge" he said genuinely

Nisha's mood instantly lightened up seeing the article, though she has been recieving praises and articles from a month now right after her first achivement as a shooter a gold medal, it was still a big thing for her!
 She wondered how come no one at home mentioned this to her. Maybe they have still not read it she concluded.

Here viraj has been waiting for nisha from a long time now. don't know what's making her take so much time. Just then he saw her entrying and people encircling her. Though he wanted to go to her right then but he waited. He wanted to congratulate her personally and before as a boss he wanted to tell her this as her boyfriend.  Though it was not much a big deal but he knew it was for her!

Nisha started moving towards viraj's cabin after a lot of thanku's but just then her phone rang. As she glanced at it, her mother was calling her but her mother's call and everything from today's morning came rushing back to her and her mood instantly dampened. She took the call with a rather heavy heart.

"haa ma"

"nishu tu pahuch gayi na"

"ha ma, ma meh aapse baad meh baat krungi bye" she said and kept the phone.

"ab toh baat karni he padegi sir se. Fir wahe baat karenge dadaji se waise bhi dadaji unki baat jaldi maan jaate hai" she said again walking but as she kept her hand on the handle of the door to open another thought halted her steps.

"what if viraj sir mere lie itne serious na ho? What if wo koi shaadi wagera na karna chaahte hai? Aur agar maine unhe ye sab jaake bataya to kya pata unhe pressurized feel ho? What if wo aur time chaahte ho iss relation ke baare meh sochne ke lie?"

So many thoughts and nisha was in a dilemma. She didn't knew what to do anymore. She could wait for viraj to make his own decision but dadaji won't wait for her. She was lost in all this when a hand came in front of her face waving at her. As she enlarged her view she saw it was viraj!

Nisha was so lost that she didn't realise when viraj came and stood there.

"kya hua girlfriend kaha khoi hui hain aap" he asked humorously

Nisha kept staring at him. Should she tell him? Viraj instantly gauged her mood.

"kya hua" he asked with searching eyes.

Another thought at all this and nisha decided against telling viraj. He needed time to decide the future of this relationship and she'll give it to him.

"n..nahi kuch ni" she said with an over bright smile.

Viraj by the hold of her hand and took her to his cabin and shut the gate. Then made her sit on the sofa and kneeled down in front of her.

"bataiye hume" he said in a demanding tone and nisha knew she couldn't hide it any longer.

That's it! I know there's hardly any neeraj scene in this but it was important for the story to more forward and if u want pm's then pls buddy me or its very time consuming to find and pm each one of u :)

Edited by ilovei - 26 January 2015 at 1:33am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

MNunnanisharathoreshruti_01anya234Anaaandaashi..Sukhi35RatiKonipiapriyasangeethbalaangelicdeeptisonakshi.sharmaWaterIcepallavisarkaripkkndbarun_fanGrishu30Deena1DTasmiaFay.vishrutha.ShadowHeartsFariba100neetr91heart_nishkalaAditi_28Kri_19_cherrynicolem_UptoNoGood_abraxosKrazzy4u786Nanyarunsunita_gmishqnmeIlaTanwarArieltabiMsfairyCindreLa..Anita..davearcha

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Yay thank you for the update
Amazing waitingto know more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesick23heart_nishkala

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
superb update...loved it...please don'ot cut short stories...lengthy updates are more interesting...waitng for nisha's explanation of her worry and viraj's reaction to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01heart_nishkalalovesick23ishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I love the details

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01heart_nishkalalovesick23

ipkkndbarun_fan
ipkkndbarun_fan