Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start!!
Continue soon
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATED!!!!

Thanku people for all your comments and sorry I could not reply! But yeah here's the update jaldi jaldi se please lev ur feedback!!! And criticism is always welcomed πŸ˜Š

"par kya pata hume he galat fehmi ho rhi ho. Nahi nahi itna overconfidence acha ni, hai aisa krte hai check krte hai" viraj self thought!

Viraj cleared his throat and "miss nisha, in my cabin right now" saying this he left immediately not waiting for her response

Nisha kicked a nearby lying pebble in anger 

"bas kaam ke lie he yaad aati hai sir ko meri"
And left for viraj's cabin

As soon as nisha entered viraj's cabin the sight there made her blood boil

Manyata and viraj were laughing on some secret joke but that was not that made her angry though it was irritating! They were holding hands and this is what made her clench her fists!

"sir" nisha said a little more loudly than she should have

"oh miss nisha ek min hum abhi aapse baat karte hai" said viraj laughing continously 

This made nisha even more angry. That is how it is these days. Viraj does not even look at her just manyata manyata and manyata always!

Manyata stood up from her chair still laughing and said "chalo I should go now you do your work" and left

Nish kept looking at the door from where manyata had left a few minutes ago. More than anger it was disappointment in her own self that was killing her. Only if she had been a little girlish wearing all those pretty dresses like kirti or even dolly di. Maybe then viraj would have paid a little more attention to her. Unlike her, manyata was beautiful always perfect for all the boys. She had thought about a makeover but dismissed that idea instantly. She was not comfortable wearing such clothes and never would be also last thing she wanted was for the whole academy to laugh at her!

"Miss nisha, I hope aapko kuch problem nahi ho rhi hai practice meh I mean koi naya equipment ya kuch bhi jiski aapko zarurat ho you can tell me" said viraj 

But nisha was lost in her own thoughts.
Viraj smirked, he had hit the bull's eye.

Viraj came very close to her and bringing his hand in front of her made her aware of his presence. Nisha seeing viraj so close to her took a step back out of shock and was about to fall when a pair of strong hands captured her in their embrace preventing the fall

Bringing his face near her ear he spoke "dhyan se miss nisha, agar aapko kuch hogaya toh humara kya hoga" 

Thats it for now πŸ˜†

And please tell me if the length is ok or not!!!

Ch-3 pg-4
Edited by ilovei - 9 years ago
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this has to be amazing...as long as u give us a daily update this length is fine
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
oooh Viraj is now going to turn on his charm to the max πŸ˜‰
eagerly waiting for the next part :)
eshasrk thumbnail
Lovely update...plsss make the next one a little longer. Waiting eagerly for the next update 
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start ...

Continue soon ..do pm me the nxt update 

it would be amaizngg if u increse d length..!! 😊

Nisha ❀️
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow! Great part!
Poor nisha haha
Looking forward to next one
This length is fine as long as you give us quick updates :) or if they'll be spaced, make each one longer
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon😊