When are you updating next?????????
Eagerly waiting
shivani_agl thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ update soon!!!
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guyz first of all thanku so much to all those who liked or commented on this FF and I am really sorry I couldn't reply to you all! Also sorry for such a late update actually I didn't know what to write next even this is a small one because I dont want to spoil my story in a hurry so apologies!
Here u go!

Chapter-15

Nisha was feeling restless. She hadn't been able to talk to viraj after that little conversation in office.

Now that she was home she wondered if she should tell her cousins about her relationship with viraj. Though it was unbelievable she still hadn't told them about it. She was scared that if she told them and one of them blurted it out in front of someone else things would go out of hand. She trusted them but things had a way of getting known in this house so decided against telling them and also bribed saurav to keep quiet but now that dadaji has decided marry her she has to tell them to get their moral support and help.

Nisha sighed and moved towards her room knowing they'll give her a hard time for informing them about this so late. She called saurav and manyata for a little support. She wanted to call viraj also but then if he'll come at her home this late doubt could arise in elders mind!

Everyone gathered on the terrace when nisha called them. She started speaking after saurav and manyata had also arrived. She told them each and everthing and thankfully everyone was too intrigued to know the story to interrupt her but after she had completed a a wave of questions came her way!

Suketu- acha toh ab hume tu sabse last meh batayegi saari baatien

Dolly di-nishu u don't trusts us

Kirti- how blah nishu mujhe toh laga shaadi ke baad he batayegi

Jwala- nishu di this is not right

She said with a pout while bunty agreed.

Umesh- bas krro guyz uski problem ka solution nikalne ki jagah tum sab uski problem or badha rahe ho!

Amanpreet- han nishu ne jo kia wo galat bhi toh nahi tha

Jwala tried to interrupt but was cut off

Amanpreet- wo tum sab ko batati fir ramesh chachu or laxmi chachi ko pta chalta fir ek ek karke ghar ke sab logo ko or wo fas jaati. Aur bata toh diya hai na usne.

Nisha passed greatful towards her while she blinked reassuringly at her.

Everyone sighed and said in unison "fine"

Nisha chuckled and brought her one hand forward.

"so help kroge meri?" 

Instead of keeping their hand on hers everybody hugged her with a promise of supporting her forever and always!

That's it! Pls lev ur feedbck 
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Nice! Will be waiting for your next update!
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear...
Chotu sa tha but accha tha...
Eagerly waiting for next update...
DazzlingDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome
I specially liked the lines said by kirti"" how blah mujhe to lagah shadi ke baad hi batayegi"""🀣
finally nishu opened up everything in front of cousins
what are they gonna do next??What's their plan??😲
Do continue soonishhh
I am eagerly waiting for our cousins plan

BTW thanks for the PM dearπŸ€—

shruti_01 thumbnail
Update was kinda short (for me :P).. but still I like it! :P
Cousins bonding z what we are missing these days along with Niraj moments!
πŸ˜‰ Thanks for d pm..! :D
Update the next part soon!
WaterIce thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short and sweet update...
Cousins bonding was really nice... and Aman supporting Nisha was also good to see..\
Good one...
rocking_bhawna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...now it will be fun to see whole team of nisha,her cousins and saurav trying to convince dadaji for viru...and they'll help nishu to get rid of that boy jo usse dekhe aane wala hai...
eagerly waiting for your nxt update... and thanks for the PM..Edited by rocking_bhawna - 9 years ago
bismillah5985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW! read all ur15 chapters together n they r mind blowin u have such a great writing talent th story is extremely addictive n super great keep up ur good work looking forward to the next chapter