Users

Frequent Posters

lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nishkalansk

Please update the next part

I'm enjoying reading it
I'm reading over and over as your not updating the next part but still I'm but Not getting bored reading the same part over and over and I feel I already know the parts  by heart and of course I know πŸ˜‰
Waiting for your next part <3
- Nishkala 

Hehehe yeah will pakka se update if not today then definitely tomorrow. πŸ˜†
N thankuu so much for your comment πŸ˜³
lovesick23 thumbnail
UPDATED!!!
Thanku thanku thanku...lots of kisses and hugs to all my readers for their likes and wonderful comments. They mean like a lotsss to me so thanku. I couldn't help but blush reading your comments and writing means everything to me and if people like my writing then that's a big thing for me so yeah thanks! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Here u go!

As nisha and viraj entered the main hall the scene there was something that brought an amused smile on faces of them both.

Manyata and saurav were dancing like a ten year old couple mad in love. Nisha as she was went and coughed loudly which made them both jump up in surprise!

"nishuu" saurav said embarrassed

"sauravvv" said nisha mimicking him.

"kya chalra hai or kabse" she asked with her eyebrows raised

"wo nahi jaisa tu samajh rahi hai waise kuch nahi hai" said saurav rubbing his palm on the back of his head as an old habit while manyata was crimson red.

"achaa, ye ladkio ki tarah sharmana band kar or bata" said nisha first sweet then angry.

"woo, ek hafte se" he said nervously

"or tu ab bata raha hai" 

Saurav was about to reply when viraj came to his rescue.

"bas girlfriend agar aap aise he interrogation karti rahi to puri raat nikal jaayegi" he said pulling her by her waist.

Nisha blushed for a hundredth time that day.

"breaking news, nisha gangwal blush kar rahi hai" saurav said teasingly then continued "or girlfriend?? Matlab finally sab clear"

"han" said nisha looking at viraj with a smile.

Viraj came closer and placed a kiss on her nose then there started a staring session.

"get a room guys" said saurav and manyata in unison.

Nisha caught hold of his ear "lagta hai tu bhul gaya hai ki tere saamne kon khada hai"

"ouch! Gown pehenlia par ye ladko waali harkate nahi gayi teri"

Viraj laughed "haa toh jaani bhi nahi chaheeye aise he achi lagti hai ye hume" 

Just then manyata intervened "ha jaante hai hum roz hume he sunni padti thi inki 1000 words lambi tareef"

Nisha looked at viraj with admiration in her eyes which was reciprocated by him.

"bas bas phir shuru mat hojana aap dono" manyata said jokingly

"haa or jo abhi humaare aane se pehle hora tha wo kya tha" nisha replied with a wink.

Manyata chuckled a blush adoring her face.

"wo toh bas aise he..." 

"han han samajh gayi meh" she said teasingly

"acha chaliye sab dinner kar lete hai" viraj said

Everybody nodded and started moving towards the dinning area when saurav said "nishu dhyan se thoda kam khaaiyo kahi viraj sir teri diet dekh kar tujhse breakup na karle" he said laughing

Nisha fumed then slapped on his head "shukar kar aaj gown pehna hai nahi toh teri chutney ban gayi hoti ab tak"

Saurav glared in reply!

"aur waise bhi ye kitna bhi khaaye hume koi farak nahi padta" said viraj

"dekha" said nisha showing his tongue

"sir ye aap abhi keh rahe hai ek baar jab aapka sara khana ye khaa jaayegi na phir bataiyega" he said still rubbing the pain on his head glaring at her

Nisha showed him a punch and then giving a you-are-so-dead wala look sat on the chair with others.

And just like that both the couples kept talking making fun of each other, teasing each other at every point they got!

Ok that's it! I know you people want to see more and more neeraj scenea but that would be just too boring and also i wanted to show nisha and saurav's awesome friendship and yeah it will be kind of cute if this actually happens but that's my view tell me your's pls πŸ˜Š

Ch-11 pg-16
Edited by ilovei - 9 years ago
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Amazing!!
Go about your way darling...
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice and cute.
Another new couple πŸ˜ƒ
Cont soon.  πŸ˜ƒ
ipkkndbarun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww...that was fabulous...πŸ‘ plzz update soon
saurav and manyata became couple... viraj coming to saurav's rescueπŸ˜†
WaterIce thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The two couples teasing each other is very sweet and cute...πŸ˜†
And Nisha threatening Saurav...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beautifully written... I absolutely loved it
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...saurav n manyata...that's so swweeet...viraj Kiss'nishu on nose in front of saurav n manyata...😳...hayyye ...kya baat hai...want to see this type of scene in show...that's not gonna happen ryt now...so only depended on u for such scene...so keep writing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ blushy blushy scene...n ya this part was amazing...nisha n saurav r as always superb..love their teasing session...😊
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow awesome updateπŸ‘
continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
nishkalansk thumbnail
Wow! 
Great part , I don't know how much to admire you πŸ‘
Your soo good in writing πŸ˜Š
Oh my god! I read this once, didn't feel to go to the next page so again I read  but still I couldn't manage to leave the page πŸ˜‰
I'm just reading the Same page, same part over and over
πŸ˜›
I simply loved it <3
And when will you update the next part, update us soon please
- Nishkala 
Edited by nishkalansk - 9 years ago
lovesick23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nany

Aww...saurav n manyata...that's so swweeet...viraj Kiss'nishu on nose in front of saurav n manyata...😳...hayyye ...kya baat hai...want to see this type of scene in show...that's not gonna happen ryt now...so only depended on u for such scene...so keep writing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ blushy blushy scene...n ya this part was amazing...nisha n saurav r as always superb..love their teasing session...😊

Thanku and me too wanna see smthng like this in the serial but as u said not anytime soon πŸ˜­