Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

*~||Sriti's Birthday Prep Thread!||~* UPDATE-Pg 2 (Page 6)

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Hey! I can help with writing. Let me know!! I dont know a lot about Sriti so I may not do justice to her doing something on my own. But I could work with someone.

Hey Tia, that would be great! You worked on the write up for Shabbir's thread too, so you probably have great ideas too! I would work with you Tia, but I don't know that much about Sriti either. I mean I have done some research and my cousins used to be a big fan of her during Balika Vadhu. There are a bunch of fans here who know lots about her. I know that Ish was a Raghav-Sia fan, so maybe her. Or I still can help you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tia-

KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Hey! I can help with writing. Let me know!! I dont know a lot about Sriti so I may not do justice to her doing something on my own. But I could work with someone.

Hey Tia, that would be great! You worked on the write up for Shabbir's thread too, so you probably have great ideas too! I would work with you Tia, but I don't know that much about Sriti either. I mean I have done some research and my cousins used to be a big fan of her during Balika Vadhu. There are a bunch of fans here who know lots about her. I know that Ish was a Raghav-Sia fan, so maybe her. Or I still can help you!

this is where google helps! Tongue
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSGmaniac_24579

this is where google helps!Tongue

Yes google helps but someone who has followed her all along would do a better job. We cant trust online info much though. We burnt our fingers writing about Shabz that he studied in Maryland and he denied with a wink!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahabirf25Diahh-Trishh-

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hello Trish and all!Big smile

I love the book quote idea! Thumbs Up And since Trish suggested making it original, I thought it would be cool if we add all her interests that we are aware of in her birthday thread.
Eg. Book quotes, film personalities, traveling etc.

Originally posted by SritiFan

I watched a program called 'day out with Sriti' where she mentioned that she loves movies and her fav actress is waheeda Rahman so maybe u can do a theme or something related to films

Sriti Fan I like this idea!Tongue

IDK as far as I know Sriti from her interviews, pics & stuff, she seems to be a movie addict. I saw this segment too and saw that she had cushion covers of famous actors. And later saw a Johnny Depp bed spread. So I guess she really admires them.

So idk, can we have a sort of filmy theme?

And also I have seen few other threads where they include wishes/sayings of the actor's co stars, so is it possible for us to include something like that here as well?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan-Trishh-

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
1. Intro
2. Bio- a little story and so far Tia volunteered for that but we still hae to figure out the overall theme
3. Career - basically her different shows and her character in them as well as avis to represent each character if we can find someone to make them, or we can incorporate Sriti's career into the story as we
4. Fan messages and gifts
Co-star wishes/ actors who worked with saying how great of a person they are and etc.
5. Credits

Some of her fav actors: Waheed Rahman(thx SritiFan), Aamir Khan, Satyajit Ray, Guru Dutt

And she's obsessed with Johnny Depp(thx Diah!)

I have heard that her fav author is Amitav Ghosh.

Guys I think Sriti wrote this article: http://m.indiatoday.in/story/sikkim-north-east-travel-plus-sriti-jha/1/357571.html

But Sriti is what she calls a solitary traveler and has gone to Pondicherry(I think the official name is Puducherry), Mahabalipuram, Sikkim, and etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomBelievixDiahhSara_DONT_ASK

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I want to make a list of all the ideas we have :

Just a thought but I was thinking maybe u can do something related/dedicated to all the characters that Sriti has portrayed till date.

So looking at the ideas on this thread, I came up with a ideas of my own! Why don't we make a little story in which Sriti meets Pragya(already done on Shabbir's thread though)

Or where Sriti meets her fav authors/her fav characters in books/fav actors.

And somehow we can incorporate Sriti's bio into it, so we bio isn't just facts listed.

And Diah suggested a filmy theme, which I really like the idea of!! Like what exactly are you thinking of Diah?

So far I'm really liking Diah's idea and the one where Pragya meets Sriti

I like the tribute to all characters too, but I'm wondering if that will be too much to do.

Edited by -Trishh- - 03 January 2015 at 7:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFanDiahh

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

I want to make a list of all the ideas we have :

Just a thought but I was thinking maybe u can do something related/dedicated to all the characters that Sriti has portrayed till date.

So looking at the ideas on this thread, I came up with a ideas of my own! Why don't we make a little story in which Sriti meets Pragya(already done on Shabbir's thread though)

Or where Sriti meets her fav authors/her fav characters in books/fav actors.

And somehow we can incorporate Sriti's bio into it, so we bio isn't just facts listed.

And Diah suggested a filmy theme, which I really like the idea of!! Like what exactly are you thinking of Diah?

So far I'm really liking Diah's idea and the one where Pragya meets Sriti

I like the tribute to all characters too, but I'm wondering if that will be too much to do.

Trish!  Glad to know you like the idea! Tongue Have a tiny idea. Will get back to you soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-

-Cutyee IF-Sizzlerz
-Cutyee
-Cutyee

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Trish
I have made a celebrity birthday thread
so i will suggest you to 

• send pms to fans to send their wishes and gifts [Even you can ask anybody]
  • Ask good editor to make Birthday banners and tags
  • choose a colour theme for thread