*~||Sriti's Birthday Prep Thread!||~* UPDATE-Pg 2 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by UltimateFangirl

Fab idea, Diah! And I guess we can altogether tweak it a little bit. But I think we have a foundation! And just wondering... It's the first time I'm contributing to a celebrity birthday thread... Um, so. How will Sriti know about her birthday thing?

And the colours could black and white... I don't know. We need to get more ideas together though!

Sriti will know through various social media. We will try to tweet/send a link of the bday thread to her! We did the same with Shabbir's thread and that's how they do it usually!

But yeah it's a great foundation! I don't think we could be black and white because well white font won't show up very well πŸ˜†. Maybe gray and black, or to make things more colorful, different shades of blue or different shades of pink?
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Sriti will know through various social media. We will try to tweet/send a link of the bday thread to her! We did the same with Shabbir's thread and that's how they do it usually!

But yeah it's a great foundation! I don't think we could be black and white because well white font won't show up very well πŸ˜†. Maybe gray and black, or to make things more colorful, different shades of blue or different shades of pink?

We'll, what's Sriti's favourite colour?

Biography

Sriti was born on 26 february 1986 in Darbhanga Bihar. She completed her studies from Modern Indian School Kathmandu and then in Delhi from Laxman Public School & Sri Venkateswara College. She started her career from a television show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom as Malini Sharma. After the success of dhoom machaao dhoom, she did many daily soaps like Shaurya Aur Suhani, Jiya Jale, Jyoti, Raktsambandh, dil se dua -Saubhagyavati Bhava aired on life ok. 

Personal Profile

Birth Name : Sriti Jha
Birthday : 26 Feb 1986
Height : 5.5 approx
Star Sign : Pieces

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Nickname.
Sriti Jha:
Titu

Describe yourself in 3 Words.
Sriti Jha:
Controlled, Chaotic and Mad.

Favorite Food.
Sriti Jha:
Dal-Chawal with Ghee

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor.
Sriti Jha
: Pan Flavor Ice Cream, from the Restaurant called Food First in Goregaon.

Favorite type of Music.
Sriti Jha:
I like Old Hindi Film Songs.

A song you are humming these days.
Sriti Jha:
"Sili hawa choo gayi" from Libaas.

Favorite Holiday Destination.
Sriti Jha
: Pondicherry

The Color that defines you.
Sriti Jha:
All of them. I would like to believe that I am rather colorful.

Your best feature.
Sriti Jha:
I guess Cheeks...I really don't know. I don't believe any feature is inherently pretty it's the expression.

Your Best Trait.
Sriti Jha:
I flatter myself with belief of having a good sense of humor

Favorite type of Cloth/Attire. 
Sriti Jha:
Sari

Favorite Brands (Clothing).
Sriti Jha
:
Nothing Specific.

Your best buy till date.
Sriti Jha
:
Hmmm. I guess my house.

Favorite Film.
Sriti Jha
:
Pyaasa, Chupke Chupke, Kohinoor...the list is endless

Favorite Actor/Actress.
Sriti Jha 

Actor:Johny Depp
Actress: waheeda Rehman, Merryl Streep

TV Show(S) you followed/ are following.
Sriti Jha
: The last show I followed religiously was Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahan; I think it was a brilliant show. For now I am following Downton Abbey, Greys Anatomy, Scandal and Homeland.

A television actor you would like to act opposite to?
Sriti Jha:
Oh anyone actually...I can't really pick a favorite, although Akanksha Singh (Na Bole Tum) is my favorite actor on TV.

Your Treasures (Most Cherished Person/Thing)
Sriti Jha:
Well the obvious...Family and Friends

Your Strengths and Weaknesses
Sriti Jha
:
Strength is the fact that I like to be and am positive in life; but that serves as a weakness too, because sometimes I go overboard and it become unrealistic.

Your Confidante. 

Sriti Jha: Maanvi Gagroo...My BFF

Your friends in the Industry or Otherwise
Sriti Jha:
Once again it's Maanvi... she is my all.

Best ever received compliment.
Sriti Jha:
Once the writer of my previous show Rakt Sambandh, Mr.Prashant Jadhav said that a writer could be adventurous and write just about anything if he/she had me as an actor that was very very touching.

Complete the sentence LIFE IS _ _ _
Sriti Jha:
Beautiful

A one liner U always use...
Sriti Jha:
I am Sriti...nice to meet you', its funny I know but true LOL

A moment in life you want to relive again.
Sriti Jha
: I think my college life.

Given a chance what would you change about yourself?
Sriti Jha:
I could be a little less lazy.

5 Years from now you are...
Sriti Jha:
Happy wherever I am and whatever I am doing...but I am sure I am happy.

Message for all your fans all over the Globe.
Sriti Jha:
Thank you so much for all the love even when I am not working. Thank you for the blessings the support and above all the love!!!

That brings us to an end of this session, Thank you so much Sriti for doing this... It was fun and truly an honor.

Sriti Jha:
The pleasure is all mine. Thank you Vijitha, I enjoyed this very much

---------- 

πŸ˜›

------

Edited by -Cutyee - 9 years ago
      26th feb not april ^
      But lovely interview !!  
      ^^thanks Isha πŸ˜†
      I have changed it!
      Hie guys..
      i will be here if u need any help.. 
      Oh Oh Oh
      I watch Hometown! And I've watched a little bit of Downton Abbey...
      They're both American shows- and they're based on Action, mystery,etc.
      Well I like Sriti in real life because she's so unique! She looks good in both Western and Cultural,
      And is a down to Earth person... Not what you expect Actresses to be!
      Oh my god ! 26th February ? it will be my birthday too yay !
      It's 2nd FEB...how far have we progressed????

Sorry for jumping in so late and panicking ☺️

I have some VM ideas...

1. Combining her  BEST dialogues and shots from Kumkum Bhagya into a VM and presenting to her...can try including one clip each from all the characters she has played till date in the beginning of the video...you know like a timeline but the main highlight will be KB?

2. Somebody have the idea of her off-screen INT one-liners being combined into a video...but this will need hell lot of effort and too many helpers because I cannot all alone search all her interviews...

3. All these old movies she likes...we choose the most famous dialogues or scenes from these movies and try matching them to a KB scene which has sriti in it with any of the other characters...and Video Mix the whole thing???

And...I am blank again...

And those birthday msg VM thing Maham mentioned a few pages back...i can help put them into a video.

Feedback on the VM ideas ASAP...because it will need a lot of time.

And the story ideas...TIA TIA she is the best person to WRITE...we can keep Sriti's story more on the lines of Bollywood and filmi stuff or something relating to her traveling the world in 80 days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ It'll be more personalized...everything related to her shows will become too cliched and repetitive.
       ^^^
      Donny! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about this thread! I just felt like maybe I made the thread too early... OK FIRST OF ALL

We need all our graphicers: which is Aamna, Sara, Ohmyjerryworld and more

We need to make the main siggy, tags, and etc. Plus we need to come up with a color theme ...maybe blue and gray or pink and purple?

I will be making the birthday message thread today or tomorrow.

And yes Tia is perfect for the job!! I would love to have the epic TiNa write it ! Like that would be amazing!! But then we need to add one more person who followed Sriti before KKB...Tia said she didn't and I'm assuming Mina Di didn't either... So maybe we could have Ish and Mina Di and Tia?