*~||Sriti's Birthday Prep Thread!||~* UPDATE-Pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so yay, got the thumbs up from the DT. Now let's start with some ideas

Agenda(from now till Jan. 4)

So for the birthday thread, 

1. Do you want some kind of theme? Or incorporate a storyline into the thread. Let's keep in mind that Sriti is an avid reader and aspiring traveler. Maybe that will help spark some ideas. I really want to do something almost original. But if you guys just want to do a normal birthday thread that's fine!

2.And we should start a basic outline of the birthday thread

Right now, I think we should go low-key. We need to come up with ideas for the thread, and come up with a basic outline so we know exactly what we are doing.

P.S: I might seem a bit hyper right now, but that's me! πŸ˜†Either overexcited or really laidback! And it's better to be excited and get everything finished before we need it though, that way we can also add some extra things or have the satisfaction of it being done!
Edited by -Trishh- - 9 years ago
I am absolutely useless at avi, gifs and anything creative but I'll use my both hands to atleast hold a banner which says 'happy birthday Sriti' so count me in.

Brilliant idea Trishh πŸ€—
Hope all her fans contribute whatever they can, she deserves it πŸ˜ƒ
I am gonna post this thread link of other sriti related threads kay? More people might come in 

Originally posted by -Martinski-

I am gonna post this thread link of other sriti related threads kay? More people might come in

Kay! But you too can give ideas, na!
wowww sriti bday pre-thread iam in

i can help in non -animated stuff like

tag
banner
siggy
icon
or anything which is non-animated u guys already saw my work

but still that is only one side of my work

if u want to see different style of my work soo here is my third CG new  update 

here u can see my work
Sriti's Birthday Prep

I am In πŸ˜ƒ

@Trish please ask DT to Pin this Post πŸ˜ƒ
Yay Trish thanks. I am in and will do whatever possible πŸ€—
πŸ₯³
Awesome Trish. Will surely help in whatever way I can
Originally posted by -Cutyee

Sriti's Birthday Prep

I am In πŸ˜ƒ

@Trish please ask DT to Pin this Post πŸ˜ƒ

Yup did it!
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Ok so yay, got the thumbs up from the DT. Now let's start with some ideas

Agenda(from now till Jan. 4)

So for the birthday thread,

1. Do you want some kind of theme? Or incorporate a storyline into the thread. Let's keep in mind that Sriti is an avid reader and aspiring traveler. Maybe that will help spark some ideas. I really want to do something almost original. But if you guys just want to do a normal birthday thread that's fine!

2.And we should start a basic outline of the birthday thread

Right now, I think we should go low-key. We need to come up with ideas for the thread, and come up with a basic outline so we know exactly what we are doing.

P.S: I might seem a bit hyper right now, but that's me! πŸ˜†Either overexcited or really laidback! And it's better to be excited and get everything finished before we need it though, that way we can also add some extra things or have the satisfaction of it being done!

So one way all of you guys can help the birthday thread at the moment is to come up with ideas as stated above! I'm lacking in the originality department a bit πŸ˜†, and all of you guys have great ideas! So what are your ideas on the questions above?!